Author Topic: stashing in tijuana  (Read 2961 times)

pvcjockey

• Getbig II
stashing in tijuana
« on: August 25, 2006, 10:24:26 AM »
so, i just got off the phone with a pharmacy in tj.  the dude tells me he would be more than happy to keep my stuff there for me in his shop.  this will be my first cycle and i'm thinking sust 250 and testoprim d
250 weekly.  i know the testoprim shot will hurt like hell, so would deca be better than sustanon with the testoprim. thanks in advance for any help!

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
Re: stashing in tijuana
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2006, 10:30:33 AM »
hi,
why not sustanon 750 mg weekly and deca 400mg weekly
w

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2006, 10:46:33 AM »
so he keeps the stuff in his shop and then what? you drive over there to get your shots? WTF. just get the shit and put it in your house. ;)

if its your first cycle I would just stay with sust 250 only or use just a test cycle. get rid of the other stuff. :o

maybe you should do some more research since this is your first cycle, I would hate for you to use a 22 guage pin? :o

pvcjockey

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2006, 11:06:48 AM »
i will bring it back when my probation is over.  if i get rolled j-walking, i'll do 6 months straight up and down.  besides the dude told me walking out of the shop with my geart is a risky business right now.  he can get me a script there and i can take care of business in the shop.  this is the safest way to go

ironfreak

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2006, 12:25:35 PM »
i will bring it back when my probation is over.  if i get rolled j-walking, i'll do 6 months straight up and down.  besides the dude told me walking out of the shop with my geart is a risky business right now.  he can get me a script there and i can take care of business in the shop.  this is the safest way to go

Sucks to be you bro….. Heat from LE is bad news… Maybe you should just stay off until your probation is complete.

That being said… I would find a good domestic source and go from there.. With all the turmoil with the Mex gear I personally would not touch it for a while… Or never.

I prefer UG gear myself.

My 2ml

IronFreak

AKA :
Taoiron
Nugga Extraordinaire

iron270cal

• Getbig II
  • The SHOCKER
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2006, 05:56:53 PM »
Sucks to be you bro….. Heat from LE is bad news… Maybe you should just stay off until your probation is complete.

That being said… I would find a good domestic source and go from there.. With all the turmoil with the Mex gear I personally would not touch it for a while… Or never.

I prefer UG gear myself.

My 2ml

IronFreak

AKA :
Taoiron
Nugga Extraordinaire

UG LABS Find the right one and no need to do the ol TJ HOP

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2006, 06:09:00 PM »

ironfreak

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2006, 01:20:47 PM »
UG LABS Find the right one and no need to do the ol TJ HOP

Got that right brotha!!

ironfreak

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2006, 01:23:13 PM »
2ml's...I like that.

No doubt!!!! Can’t have my 2 cents because I spent them on my gear…

LOL…………..