Author Topic: A Lesson in Marketing 101  (Read 2665 times)

Diesel1

• Getbig V
A Lesson in Marketing 101
« on: August 25, 2006, 10:55:03 AM »
You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say, "I'm fantastic in bed."

That's Direct Marketing.

You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl. One of your friends goes up to her, and pointing at you says, "He's fantastic in bed."

That's Advertising.

You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and get her telephone number. The next day you call and say, "Hi, I'm fantastic in bed."

That's Telemarketing.

You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl. You get up and straighten your tie, walk up to her and pour her a drink. You open the door for her, pick up her bag after she drops it, offer her a ride, and then say, "By the way, I'm fantastic in bed."

That's Public Relations.

You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl. She walks up to you and says, "I hear you're fantastic in bed."

That's Brand Recognition.  ;D

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
Re: A Lesson in Marketing 101
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2006, 10:57:38 AM »
hhhaahahha

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2006, 11:08:20 AM »
You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl. You make eye contact.  She walks up to you  takes in you a room and gives you a blowjob.

That's pre-paid advertising.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2006, 11:12:30 AM »
lol

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2006, 01:17:09 PM »
You see a hottie at a party, lock eyes, walk over and kiss her deeply without saying a word....That's guerilla marketing ;)
BKS - Guardian of Truth

ozman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2006, 01:48:46 PM »
you see a hot girl at a party 

you follow her around for weeks

watching her every move

that's stalking

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2006, 01:58:21 PM »
You see a hottie at a party, lock eyes, walk over and kiss her deeply without saying a word....That's guerilla marketing ;)

lol  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2006, 02:05:53 PM »

LOL awesome thread!

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2006, 02:19:11 PM »
You see a hottie at a party, go up and tell her "I'm great in bed", f**k her then she tells two friends about you, who tell two more friends about you and so on.............this is Multi-level Marketing.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2006, 02:28:33 PM »
Rifle approach (niche marketing) - spend your evening hammering away on the same girl, buying drinks and giving compliments, until she's drunker, her standards drop, and you get some ass.

Shotgun approach (mass marketing) - Spend all your drinking money on yourself, and spend the evening circling the room, hitting on every girl you see.  As people leave, ladies get more drunk, and pickins get thin, you might be the default choice for some girl who settles.  This is also known as "Last Man Standing" hookup.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2006, 02:51:33 PM »
You see a hottie at a party, go up and tell her "I'm great in bed", f**k her then she tells two friends about you, who tell two more friends about you and so on.............this is Multi-level Marketing.

Almost, ...but you're getting there.

You meet a hottie at a party, ...and you close the deal! You have hot crazy monkey sex with her, leaving her breathless and satisfied. Then she tells 2 friends, ...who proceed to tag team you. You have a threeway with her girlfriends, ...and she encourages it, ...she may even watch or join in. They then tell 2 or more friends, ...and it's a 5 somesome, ...and so on and so on.. and so on. Soon it gets to the point where you no longer have to go to bars or to parties to meet them, ...the other girls will scope them out, screen out the lunatics, ...and send them to you. Soon you end up with more hotties in a month, than you got the entire previous year.  You end up getting it 24/7, ...even while you sleep!  That's Network Marketing  ;D
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2006, 02:59:59 PM »
Almost, ...but you're getting there.

You meet a hottie at a party, ...and you close the deal! You have hot crazy monkey sex with her, leaving her breathless and satisfied. Then she tells 2 friends, ...who proceed to tag team you. You have a threesome with her girlfriends, ...and she encourages it, ...she may even watch or join in. They then tell 2 or more friends, ...and it's a 5 somesome, ...and so on and so on.. and so on. Soon it gets to the point where you no longer have to go to bars or to parties to meet them, ...the other girls will scope them out, screen out the lunatics, ...and send them to you. Soon you end up with more hotties in a month, than you got the entire previous year.  You end up getting it 24/7, ...even while you sleep!  That's Network Marketing  ;D

you see now how could anyone not like JAG!   ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2006, 03:02:47 PM »
you see now how could anyone not like JAG!   ;D

:-*

ps - Check your email  ;)
w

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2006, 03:20:27 PM »
i think i need to get some hands on training from jags

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2006, 03:27:10 PM »
When you really know what you're doing, you have an extensive testing program. Then, a bunch of people sit around a room and compare what happened the night before.  This one says, oh that one guy who said he was fantastic was a 52 index, the other says mine was a 99 (change of pace) and the happy one comes up with -- this one was a 128. Let's bulk. Throw in a premium for "second order" and you're up to a 158 index.  :)

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2006, 04:50:57 PM »
sounds like a gang bang, but i'm not one of those executive types that throw around corporate lingo