Author Topic: Red Meat!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4967 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Red Meat!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2006, 07:18:55 PM »
Sad but true.  Although diet probably contributes, but it's not as simplistic as saying food that contains cholesterol increases it.  That is a pretty popular misconception.

Diet DOES have an impact on heart disease. Yes, genetics plays an important role also, but only a fool downs tons of aminal fat and thinks it's good for him.

And heart disease is only part of the problem.  Red meat contributes in a big way to several cancers as well.
Ron: "I am lazy."

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2006, 07:21:44 PM »
Diet DOES have an impact on heart disease. Yes, genetics plays an important role also, but only a fool downs tons of aminal fat and thinks it's good for him.

And heart disease is only part of the problem.  Red meat contributes in a big way to several cancers as well.
diet only has an impact if your liver produces too much cholesterol already, also some people's livers don't do away with LDL cholesterol well and that's where the cholesterol lowering drugs come into play.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2006, 07:31:56 PM »
diet only has an impact if your liver produces too much cholesterol already, also some people's livers don't do away with LDL cholesterol well and that's where the cholesterol lowering drugs come into play.

Oh, well in that case, eat as much red meat as you want, Dr. Sarcasm.  ::)

May I recommend the ground beef with a side of lard?
Ron: "I am lazy."

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2006, 07:33:14 PM »
Oh, well in that case, eat as much red meat as you want, Dr. Sarcasm.  ::)

May I recommend the ground beef with a side of lard?
you're getting emotional now, i said that there's nothing wrong with some red meat, i'm not advocating eating chips, pizza and soda.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2006, 07:33:28 PM »
Right now I'm probably eating red meat (in super lean human grade kangaroo mince) 3 times a day.

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2006, 07:37:41 PM »
Even though he's 17 he's only finished half of grade nine.

Seventeen and in the ninth grade? I think the best way to humble him would be to remind him every time you see him of what a fucking moron he is.
Greed is good!

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2006, 07:38:17 PM »
how many of you guys eat a lot of red meat? me personally, i try to eat it everyday if possible, either steak or ground sirloin.

i'm more of a chicken person....

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2006, 07:43:42 PM »
i'm more of a chicken person....
i'd love to turn you into a sausage swallower if you know what i mean.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2006, 07:46:02 PM »
i'd love to turn you into a sausage swallower if you know what i mean.

why do i post on this board?!? ........ *sigh*

actually... don't answer that

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2006, 07:48:14 PM »
Steak all the way... ;D
Also I eat a lot of chicken..

Same here. This evening I grilled up a couple of pounds each of Fillet Mignon and Ribeye (both medium rare), along with another couple of pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs basted in BBQ sauce. I just sampled all three, along with about a half dozen shrimp w/cocktail sauce, a large Caesar salad, half of a large baked potato (loaded), and a small bowl of Ben & Jerry's Reese's BP Cup ice cream for desert. That should hold me until breakfast.
Greed is good!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2006, 07:53:44 PM »
why do i post on this board?!? ........ *sigh*

actually... don't answer that

Definitely the world class intellect matched with razor wit.

Regards,

Rocket

PS.  Pictures of your breasts thanks.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2006, 08:02:34 PM »
maybe Mike Matarazzo could chime in here.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2006, 04:28:36 AM »
Offhand, do you think you have any long term damage from your past drug use?  I am a hypochondriac so naturally I think I do from taking two hits of E.  Meanwhile I work at a club and in a night some people take 10.  These are all great drugs if you respect them.  I'll say one thing: the last time I smoked dope I freaked out.  I couldn't believe how stupid I was.

My dilemma: If time slows down when you are smoking pot but it feels like your heart is beating twice as fast, does this mean that your heart is beating twice as fast or half as fast as usual?

Answer: Since one minutes feels like two, if your heart beats what appears to be twice as many beats in one minute, it is actually beating four times as fast in "normal time", since one minute = 30 seconds.  I literally got lost in this thought.  In my mind I saw the screen when beating Windows Solitaire when the decks go crazy.  Somebody said this is something you may experience taking shrooms.  I was literally trapped in a thought and this was while smoking pot.  I couldn't add 1+1, I was so stupid off pot.  This coming from a guy who can do differential calculus as drunk as a skunk.  It was then that I swore off mind altering drugs altogether (not steroids  ;D).  People say they "tweak out" for a drug - when I'm out of my sober state of mind I "tweak out" for sobriety!  To me, being sober is like being high.  Drugs are not for me and I should consider myself very grateful for being so lucky as to have no desire for them.
[/color]

yes you are very lucky not to have an adidiction. I don't know about the heart rate thing. As far as long term effects, none that I know of. but who knows down the road? My addiction has cost me severly in my personal life, however. For instance, my fiance lost her brother to a drug overdose last october. Until then, she tolerated my prescriptiion drug use, but understandably she could not bear to lose another loved one in the same fashion. I tried to quit and failed and she and I are now rocky at best. As far as E goes, I do it occasionally and usually take between 8 to 12 tabs in a night, but they are almost always home made and you never know what you are getting. I have never like pot, but I don't see any long term efects other than being a slacker in some instances. I do know that drugs in my area are an epidemic, too much expendable cash plus too much free time leads to too much drugs imo. I hope you can get though to your younger friend, before he gets too carried into the drug culture.
E

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2006, 04:37:13 AM »
filet mignon is by far the best choice of protein u can get...if u can afford it :)