Author Topic: Red Meat!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4977 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Red Meat!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: August 25, 2006, 03:26:31 PM »
how many of you guys eat a lot of red meat? me personally, i try to eat it everyday if possible, either steak or ground sirloin.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Red Meat!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2006, 03:28:58 PM »
Can't get enough of it.....steak, roast, hamburger.....it's all good!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2006, 03:29:46 PM »
Every single night I have a steak and plain baked potato, whether on my Foreman grill or at Outback or another steakhouse. Same meal every night for years.
E

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2006, 03:36:14 PM »
Can't get enough of it.....steak, roast, hamburger.....it's all good!
it is all good. red meat is great, gotta have it.
bodybuildersreality.com

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2006, 04:12:46 PM »
Ditto !!!

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2006, 04:20:16 PM »
Horse :D

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2006, 04:22:32 PM »
Steak all the way... ;D
Also I eat a lot of chicken..

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2006, 05:09:09 PM »
I had some roast beef this morning.  I can't remember her name though...  :P

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2006, 05:10:48 PM »
Every single night I have a steak and plain baked potato, whether on my Foreman grill or at Outback or another steakhouse. Same meal every night for years.

I love Outback steaks.
and keep moving!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2006, 05:12:23 PM »
how many of you guys eat a lot of red meat? me personally, i try to eat it everyday if possible, either steak or ground sirloin.

Hell yes.   Same exact for me. I do try and get lean meat though.

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2006, 05:17:10 PM »
It's great for bodybuilding but I try to eat it at most every other day for health reasons.  In Mike Christian's "Iron Warrior" DVD he said he would eat red meat twice a week as if to imply that competitive bodybuilding is somehow healthy (I hate when they do this).  I guess having a cocaine habit is healthy, but red meat every day is not.  :P

AHAHAHAHA!!!! LOL!!!  And to think some people believe that blow elevating your heart rate is cardio... ::)

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2006, 05:38:59 PM »
Oh brother...

Some 17 year old kept asking me if cocaine would be good for bodybuilding.  I had no intention of giving him what he wanted to hear so I said outright DEFINITELY NOT.  He kept on trying to insist "Well, would it be good to get an intense workout in or burn fat?" and all this crap!  I wanted to strangle him.  "NO YOU LITTLE PUNK" is what I was thinking.  I hate when people try to justify their drug habits.  Just shut the hell up already and admit you have a problem.

Incidentally he is one cocky little punk.  Captain of the football team, 5'9, 160 pounds which is considered huge in high school  He goes around thinking he is the shit and all the 17 year old girls drool over him - I guess they are too young and naive to realize that he is just an drug abusing asshole.  I own him every chance I get because he seriously needs to be humbled.  I plan on going to the gym with him just to bury him and I plan on really rubbing it in his face "You're only benching 185?  Come on, I was doing that in grade school".  I can't wait.  I plan to own every single person I see who goes around thinking they are the shit from this day forward.  I used to be so passive and just go along with what they would say and feed their ego - no chance nowadays.  Some people seriously need to be humbled.

Ohhhhhhhhhh I hate those clowns!  I hope you go in and own his ass!  He'll get his when he gets in the big boyz game and let him know that!  He's too young for a real man to even know he truly exists as anything other than a fly on the wall.  When he grows some nutz and gets clean tell him to come talk...

BTW, 5'9"....160....what a beast!!!!! ahahahahah!!!!  I wish I was there, he would leave the gym and never come back.  And i'm a really small 6' 205lb right now!!!  But hey, natty feels awesome!!!!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2006, 05:40:36 PM »
Oh brother...

Some 17 year old kept asking me if cocaine would be good for bodybuilding.  I had no intention of giving him what he wanted to hear so I said outright DEFINITELY NOT.  He kept on trying to insist "Well, would it be good to get an intense workout in or burn fat?" and all this crap!  I wanted to strangle him.  "NO YOU LITTLE PUNK" is what I was thinking.  I hate when people try to justify their drug habits.  Just shut the hell up already and admit you have a problem.

Incidentally he is one cocky little punk.  Captain of the football team, 5'9, 160 pounds which is considered huge in high school  He goes around thinking he is the shit and all the 17 year old girls drool over him - I guess they are too young and naive to realize that he is just an drug abusing asshole.  I own him every chance I get because he seriously needs to be humbled.  I plan on going to the gym with him just to bury him and I plan on really rubbing it in his face "You're only benching 185?  Come on, I was doing that in grade school".  I can't wait.  I plan to own every single person I see who goes around thinking they are the shit from this day forward.  I used to be so passive and just go along with what they would say and feed their ego - no chance nowadays.  Some people seriously need to be humbled.

monster jealousy
Z

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2006, 05:45:17 PM »
Oh brother...

Meltdown
P

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2006, 05:51:37 PM »
Oh brother...

blow will get you ripped, for sure. But it is very addictive and deadly. I have had two friends(not close) die in the last 2 weeks, one was supposedly doing H followed by Xanax and the other was doing blow and took xanax to help him wind down. I used to do the same thing when I was younger, I am surprised I am still alive. Instead of "ownin" him, you should educate him, I am sure he looks up to you and would listen. Blow can kill you, I have seen many people over the years die from it, especially when you mix it with sedatives(which most people do)or even tylenol pm's.
E

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2006, 05:53:00 PM »
hahahaha.  Yeah, it wouldn't take much to own him.  I think he is so "impressive" because he has ripped abs.  At 160 I would hope so.  He was heavier before the coke.  The thing is, he doesn't realize the world that exists outside of high school.  Even though he's 17 he's only finished half of grade nine.

Bluto: Jealousy?  No.  It just pisses me off that morons like him exist and that there are some people who give him what he wants.  I think the girls who go for him are morons.

On the flip side it must be fun to be young again.  If only he knew what we did.  Oh, well, in the end you're right...he's just a 17yr old punk and one day he'll wake up!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2006, 05:56:07 PM »
monster jealousy
Matt C. would smack the pink off your teeth.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2006, 05:56:50 PM »
If you want to hang out, you’ve got to take her out, cocaine
If you want to get down, get down on the ground, cocaine
She don’t lie, she don’t lie, she don’t lie, cocaine
If you got bad news, you want to kick them blues, cocaine
When your day is done and you got to run, cocaine
If your thing is gone and you want to ride on, cocaine
Don’t forget this fact, you can’t get it back, cocaine
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2006, 05:57:21 PM »
Matt C. would smack the pink off your teeth.

you mean the coke from my nose?
Z

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2006, 05:59:40 PM »
More than 3lbs red meat a day may cause early Gout,just a thought.Fish is number one Egg whites number2.IMO.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2006, 06:00:59 PM »
I plan to own every single person I see who goes around thinking they are the shit from this day forward.  I used to be so passive and just go along with what they would say and feed their ego - no chance nowadays.  Some people seriously need to be humbled.

Just watch your cortisol levels!  Sometimes delivering ownings can be catabolic for the owner.

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2006, 06:37:02 PM »
Every day.Always was able to build muscle easier if I kept red meat in my diet.Feel weak & strength drops if I decide to experiment & drop it from my diet!Always choose lean red meat though.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2006, 06:44:56 PM »

monster cholesterol :o

E
E

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2006, 06:45:58 PM »
monster cholesterol :o

E
bullshit, that's all genetic, it's all about the amount of cholesterol your liver produces.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2006, 06:50:32 PM »
Red meat is bad for you in the long run.  Eating shitloads of it is not a good idea. You can get all the protein you need from seafood, egg whites, chicken, and whey.
Ron: "I am lazy."