Author Topic: TA and Crotch, what's up with the constant anti-steroid rhetoric?  (Read 7735 times)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
You two spew so much anti-steroid hate that it makes up 90 percent of your posts, in the case of Crotch it's 99%. Why do you hate steroids so much? The topic of this board is bodybuilding not baseball, steroids are as widespread in bodybuilding as shoulderpads are in football.

Do you hate so much because you're actually closet users and you secretly hate yourselves for it?

You know there's an old saying about people that protest too much.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: TA and Crotch, what's up with the constant anti-steroid rhetoric?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2006, 10:41:05 AM »

People who dont use steroids and bash it is because they are AFRAID to use steroids...they probably think the split second they take a shit...all their hair will fall out and their dciks will shrink and they will die.

Or they are squemish and cant handle a needle wether or not they inject themselves or have someone els do it...

Perhaps a bad expierence at the doctors office when they were 5 during a routine immunization or physical to get into kidnergarten...I dont know.
?

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2006, 10:42:04 AM »
Because they would just be a couple of mediocre juicers if they took the steroid route. These retards think steroids are going to make them into monsters overnight. They are in for a major rude awakening.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2006, 10:47:27 AM »
Didnt TA admited to usage on some other board?

Anyway,most people who dont use (or deny using) like to try and belitle people who do use.
For some reason they think using steroids mean to sit at home,stick and needle and become big in 5min... ::)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2006, 11:18:19 AM »
Croatch is just insecure.  Very simple to see.  When anyone says so much negative about anything in any subject it basically means they are insecure and jealous because they either tried it and it didn't work for them or the refuse to try it and do it naturally but are still not acheiving the goals they want.  Croatch is very funny.  It's so simple to see that in the gym he isn't taken very seriously so he has to come on the internet and talk shit about everyone. That is how it is on here for allot of people.  Thats what so good about the internet, people who can't do it in real life can become an instant star on the Internet. You can type anything you want. It's easy.  But doing it in real life isthe hard part.  If he focused more he may be able to get somewhere.  He is definitely creative and very funny.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2006, 11:22:31 AM »
TA is a very proud person who bases his identity largely on his strong muscular physique. When he sees people who are bigger and better than himself, he needs to find something to deride their accomplishments. By condeming all steroid users, he is effectively dismissing their superiority. This allows him to feel better about himself and retain his self image of unparralelled greatness.

It's not a knock on the man or his physique. It's a human instinct that we all deal with now and again. I find unfortunate that TA can't just be happy for someone else's accomplishments rather than simply focusing on himself. Again, we all do it to a degree.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2006, 11:24:45 AM »
i dont agree with steroids use.. especially if someone is not.. a pro bber.. because its just not worth it.... but thats my opinion.... which i apply to my life...
i have nothing against... guys who use.. ive trained with them ...some are friends... etc etc....
i do find sometimes croatch and adonis sometimes a little over zealous ... on the subject...
croatch i do like he is funny and seems to be a hard worker in the gym... strong and everything... but at the eend of the day he has admitted to using... steroids... so i really cant see where he is coming from..... in that regard... it comes across very contradictory...also in tha fact tht you both say you are proud to be natural.... but then all the bashin shows that you have some envy there... which means u cant be all that proud about ur natural physiques if things were in reverse and natural guys were bigger than users... none of u would care about who is on drugs and who is all drugs...

let it rest.

choice is an illusion

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
  • Ronnie Rockel > Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2006, 11:40:14 AM »
To me Croatch's point seems simple. It's easy to gain muscle with steroids because he did it. he proved it. He gained 30lbs in 2 months and he worked out "kind of hard" and his diet was ok. That being 10-14 years ago, and he stopped working out entirely in between, ate a lot of ice cream, etc. A lot of people seem to forget his posts as is obvious above.

The same people who are saying his test was permanently increased are the ones afraid of taking steroids because they think their test level will permanently decrease.
T

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2006, 12:22:02 PM »
You two spew so much anti-steroid hate that it makes up 90 percent of your posts, in the case of Crotch it's 99%. Why do you hate steroids so much? The topic of this board is bodybuilding not baseball, steroids are as widespread in bodybuilding as shoulderpads are in football.

Do you hate so much because you're actually closet users and you secretly hate yourselves for it?

You know there's an old saying about people that protest too much.

Finally I agree on something that you say :o

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2006, 12:29:10 PM »
TA is a very proud person who bases his identity largely on his strong muscular physique. When he sees people who are bigger and better than himself, he needs to find something to deride their accomplishments. By condeming all steroid users, he is effectively dismissing their superiority. This allows him to feel better about himself and retain his self image of unparralelled greatness.

It's not a knock on the man or his physique. It's a human instinct that we all deal with now and again. I find unfortunate that TA can't just be happy for someone else's accomplishments rather than simply focusing on himself. Again, we all do it to a degree.

Not a knock on True Adonis, but I have to say this is a great post Big Poppa J 8)

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2006, 12:32:05 PM »
To me Croatch's point seems simple. It's easy to gain muscle with steroids because he did it. he proved it. He gained 30lbs in 2 months and he worked out "kind of hard" and his diet was ok.

That's because Croatch was a beginner when he first took steroids. There is no way in hell an advanced lifter is going to gain 30 lb of solid muscle from one cycle. He is totally delusional if he thinks he could do that.

Croatch is just an angry midget. Guys like Ronnie and Jay were bigger and stronger than him before they even started training seriously.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2006, 01:11:06 PM »
croatch loves talking shit about juicers- yet he will not talk any shit to a juicer to his face just all smiles- talk the pic he shot with cuttler- he will talk behind your back yet smile in your face- hes a fruad dont let him bother you- hes probably sitting in his closet right now shooing some HGH and slin-lol

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2006, 01:25:22 PM »
maybe croatch is pissed cos steroids made his hair fall out?check out his talking heads avatar..monster baldness.
dunno about TA he seems to back up his shit with pictures and stuff.different viewpoints and experiences and different oppinions.i do disagree when they say people who use are lazy,obviously the juice makes it easier to gain but that doesnt mean juicers work less hard than naturals,some may do but not all.
8) B.B.C. 8)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2006, 01:25:47 PM »
That's because Croatch was a beginner when he first took steroids. There is no way in hell an advanced lifter is going to gain 30 lb of solid muscle from one cycle. He is totally delusional if he thinks he could do that.

Croatch is just an angry midget. Guys like Ronnie and Jay were bigger and stronger than him before they even started training seriously.

Yeah i forgot, jay was inclining 300 pounds before he left the breast.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2006, 02:28:34 PM »
lol
choice is an illusion

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2006, 03:09:02 PM »
I've never seen so many incorrect posts, since being on the site.
I'm not against steroids, just the majority of people who use them and how prevalant they've become in gyms everywhere.  Let's face it, most people can't attain squat naturally.  This is not my opinion, just a fact.  I know what it takes to make good gains without drugs and gains with drugs, there simply is no comparison.  I will always have more respect for someone who makes there gains without drugs.
I see guys all the time who look like nothing, start taking a cycle and think they're training for the O.  Get a reality check.
You could have stopped at angry midget.  Why would you compare me to Ronnie or Jay, that's simply laughable.
maybe croatch is pissed cos steroids made his hair fall out?check out his talking heads avatar..monster baldness.
Monster receding!  Not from gear though.  Please don't call me bald again, it's receding. 
Croatch is just insecure.  Very simple to see.  When anyone says so much negative about anything in any subject it basically means they are insecure and jealous because they either tried it and it didn't work for them or the refuse to try it and do it naturally but are still not acheiving the goals they want.  Croatch is very funny.  It's so simple to see that in the gym he isn't taken very seriously so he has to come on the internet and talk shit about everyone. That is how it is on here for allot of people.  Thats what so good about the internet, people who can't do it in real life can become an instant star on the Internet. You can type anything you want. It's easy.  But doing it in real life isthe hard part.  If he focused more he may be able to get somewhere.  He is definitely creative and very funny.
Taken seriously by who, a bunch of middle aged juicers who look mediocre.  Don't make me laugh.
Allot, spelled "a lot", most people usually spell it "alot".
I've gained about 65lbs of lean mass in the past 4 years of lifting.  Posting on the web makes me laugh.  Not trying to be a star for you, but I know what you mean.  Internet tough guys. ::)
N

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2006, 03:21:18 PM »

I've gained about 65lbs of lean mass in the past 4 years of lifting.  Posting on the web makes me laugh.  Not trying to be a star for you, but I know what you mean.  Internet tough guys. ::)
Don't forget that you gained 50 pounds of lean mass in one year (clean) ::)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2006, 04:45:36 PM »
Don't forget that you gained 50 pounds of lean mass in one year (clean)
Hate to break your heart, but it's true. :'(
N

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2006, 05:17:52 PM »
natural athletes can only gain an est 6% of there weight in of muscle mass per year....give or take some...50lbm in a year...HAHHAH

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2006, 05:25:29 PM »
natural athletes can only gain an est 6% of there weight in of muscle mass per year....give or take some...50lbm in a year...HAHHAH
Heres the vid that shows his growth

http://media.putfile.com/D5-720

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2006, 05:41:14 PM »
croatch should do a real cycle or 2. he already owns adonis. thick, he can blow up.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2006, 05:48:22 PM »
Not a knock on True Adonis, but I have to say this is a great post Big Poppa J 8)

Thanks kiwiol! Like I said, it happens to all of us - you just have to get over it and learn to be happy for others and their accomplishments

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2006, 08:28:41 PM »
Yeah, you can tell in the rotating head pic. He went from 120 at 17 years old to 170 at 18 years old.

He's stalled out at 190 lbs at 35 years old because, coincidentally, he also grew 3 inches from his 17th to 18th birth day but stopped growing taller after that.
Translation: I gained 15lbs of lean mass since I began lifting in 96'.  I'm a beast!
N

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2006, 09:28:09 PM »
jealousy.  plain and simple. 

it be one thing if these guys werent on a bbing board.  everyone knows the connection between bbing and drugs.

may guess is that both guys tried cycles (croatch) admitted and didnt look like much when on.  sure, you may have gained weight and gotten stronger, but how did you look?  obviously, you werent satisifed with the results or else you would still be using. 

no different than all the girls who go out and see a girl with huge implants saying shit about the implants and how they would never get them - meanwhile everyone is looking at the girl with huge implants.  the girls are just jealous of the attention. 

hey, more power to you if you were on and looked like shit and decided to stop.  most people would just continue to waste their money. 

by the way, matt c can also be included with TA and croatch.  his vid reviews have become drug rhetoric instead of just reviewing the video. 
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2006, 11:45:35 PM »
jealousy.  plain and simple. 
How is it possible to be jealous of people who look worse than you, who take steroids?  The majority do.
Doing a cycle when you're a kid looking so so, then stopping cause you realize, drugs in general are a waste of time.  My time at least.
It's just sad that a sport that could be pretty awesome, is flooded with massive drug use, plain and simple.
It's a shame that more people don't have faith in their own genetics and be happy with pushing those to the limit, not their drug use. 
N