Author Topic: "Biggest News in UFC History" Secret Revealed Last Night on Spike!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3551 times)

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
In case somebody missed it, Dana has an October 10th date set for Ken vs Tito III and the "Biggest News in UFC History" is that it will be free on Spike since Dana thinks we got ripped off!!!!  I gotta give him credit for that one!!!! 

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
In case somebody missed it, Dana has an October 10th date set for Ken vs Tito III and the "Biggest News in UFC History" is that it will be free on Spike since Dana thinks we got ripped off!!!!  I gotta give him credit for that one!!!! 

good idea. Still a lopsided fight, but I'll watch.(shit, I watch any fight for free ;D)
E

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
Ken was laughing during the interview.  I think this dude really has a screw loose!  Either way he's still a badass old man!

danielson

• Getbig V
Ken was laughing during the interview.  I think this dude really has a screw loose!  Either way he's still a badass old man!
I have always liked Ken, He seems like a decent guy. He just doen't have the skills to compete at a high level anymore. Tito showed more class in TUF3 imo. He seems like he really cared about his fighters and wasn't just in it for the show.
E

ReEvolution

• Getbig III
  • goodbye ronnie
ken knows he will get pounded.  just lookin' for some quick cash.
two thumbs WAY up!!!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
I have always liked Ken, He seems like a decent guy. He just doen't have the skills to compete at a high level anymore. Tito showed more class in TUF3 imo. He seems like he really cared about his fighters and wasn't just in it for the show.

That's what won me over with Tito,. I hated the guy before but now I love him.. he really did try and help those kids on the show, Ken was just a selifsh loser.. Tito brought in a BJJ expert to help them while Ken brought in a nutritionist.. ROFL.. no wonder most of team Shamrock wanted to jump ship to team Ortiz.

danielson

• Getbig V
That's what won me over with Tito,. I hated the guy before but now I love him.. he really did try and help those kids on the show, Ken was just a selifsh loser.. Tito brought in a BJJ expert to help them while Ken brought in a nutritionist.. ROFL.. no wonder most of team Shamrock wanted to jump ship to team Ortiz.

especially considering Hamill and Groves are STILL training with Tito. Tito did alot of wwe type theatrics to get himself noticed early on in his career, but it really seems like he is a cool guy and I think most of the viewers realized that. He came away as the biggest "winner" of TUF3 imo. Ken has no business steppping in the ring with him again, it will be a cakewalk for Tito. Ken vs. Royce would be a better matchup.
E

blinky

• Getbig V

thats funny..thats exactly how i felt about tito and ken before and after the show. i liked ken and hated tito.after watching tuf3 it completely changed. i thought ken was a putz and tito really showed that hes a good guy who cares about the sport and the upcoming fighters he trained

bigmc

• Getbig V
Shamrock has nothing left Tito will waste him

Tito was a classy act on Tuf

Shamrock didn't care bout his fighters poor choice of coach
T

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
RIP Shamrock

an123

• Getbig IV
If that was the "big news" i'm sure there were a lot of dissapointed "True" mma fans in attendance.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
I'll watch it. The whole 30 seconds of it.
Z

danielson

• Getbig V

I'll watch ANY mma fight for free. As long as the fight is live, it holds my interest. That ufc unleashed shit is getting old though. They show good fights and it's better than nothing, but too many repeats and I always know the winner in advance.
E

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV

ahahahahaha!!! LoL!!!!!!!!  With fighter entrances of about 4 minutes each, 3 minutes worth of introductions etc, and 3 minutes for Tito to do his post fight shovel/burried fighter skit, I calculate we'll need about 14min 25 seconds before we get up for another beer!!!  I hope they have alot of fights on that car to fill the hour!!!!!!!!!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
RIP KEN................

yeah this wont even be a fight, Shamrock's best bet is to just come out swinging and hope he gets a good one... the man was an okay fighter nothing spectacular...... he was never the same after the whole WWE stint.. I just want to know why Tito keeps fighting his sorry ass.... I hope to see Ken walk away with out his nose... after that Tito goes to sleep from the hands of the ICEMAN.......