Author Topic: How much time between cycles?  (Read 2213 times)

weldr911

• Getbig II
How much time between cycles?
« on: August 26, 2006, 07:22:42 PM »
I am fixing to start a cycle of Test, Decca and D-bol. I haven't even started it and I'm already planning my next cycle. This is a 12 week cycle, but how much time should I allow between the cycles before I start the next one, without messing myself up? It's depressing to think I will lose some of the gains once the cycle is complete, that's why I'm eager to know how soon I can jump into the next one. How soon is "TOO" soon? Thanks guys!

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
Re: How much time between cycles?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2006, 08:05:49 PM »
 its like this how ever much time in.... thats how much time off....

some do it different but well see.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2006, 08:08:06 PM »
My general rule is you should be off at least as long as you were on (including PCT). For example: If you do a 12 week cycle & your PCT is four weeks you should take 16 weeks off.

Remember that's just my formula & it's very cautious.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2006, 09:40:50 PM »
My general rule is you should be off at least as long as you were on (including PCT). For example: If you do a 12 week cycle & your PCT is four weeks you should take 16 weeks off.

As a general rule of thumb, what Rimbaud just said is the best approach. However, after you become a little more "familiar" with running cycles and you understand your body a little more, you can cut the "down" time down a little IMO. But you should take all things into consideration, i.e. health, money and the reason for going back on and not just jump back on simply because you want to.

For myself, time off is relative to goals, blood work and mentality.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2006, 05:21:17 AM »

i agree with rim .
w

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2006, 09:52:13 AM »
My last cycle started in march 13, after the PCt finish 3 months ago My next cycle will coming up this sept. 20 and I believe the time off is enough to begin the next one.

Formula One: Time ON cycle = Time OFF cycle

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2006, 11:02:37 AM »

Time on should be equal to time off and completely OFF...

I'm a big fan of conservative dosing and mild-moderate cycles so for me for a show I will be ON for 16 weeks...then take 20 weeks off.

I havent used anything since April...so starting next month a 7 week cycle of drol/sus is in my plans...then its 8 weeks off for a full 16 weeks ON again with my precontest prep for a springof 07 show.
?

weldr911

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2006, 01:27:31 PM »
Thanks for the responses guys. I appreciate the feed back.
I have always heard what yall told me too...... Time on equals time off. But I guess I was just checking to see if some of yall live by a different rule are still healthy without any complications. Thanks again guys.

dirtyman_209

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2006, 01:50:24 AM »
time on always = time off   same or a little longer why rush the healing

marione

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2006, 12:19:13 PM »
time on= time off + 4 weeks works well for me...

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2006, 02:25:18 PM »
time on= time off + 4 weeks works well for me...
it is an italian receipt !
w

younggunz

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2006, 08:50:33 PM »
i have a question for u guys. i have never used i most likely will in the future I'm only 20 now, but when u guys come off how is it mentally?  do u guys become depressed easily? just kinda wanted to kno how u guys handle it after loosing precious muscle? i was very sick in december and l lost 15 pounds & i stay lean, so i took it pretty bad and must say i was pretty depressed.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2006, 09:33:47 PM »
i have a question for u guys. i have never used i most likely will in the future I'm only 20 now, but when u guys come off how is it mentally?  do u guys become depressed easily? just kinda wanted to kno how u guys handle it after loosing precious muscle? i was very sick in december and l lost 15 pounds & i stay lean, so i took it pretty bad and must say i was pretty depressed.
Well first off, the goal is to keep as much of that "precious" muscle as you can...if you're loosing it all after a cycle then something else is wrong with your plan.

As far as the way I feel after a cycle, I'm not as eager and as motivated as I was when on cycle, but my drive and ambition is far from gone. Normally after PCT is over I'm usually back to my "normal" self.

It's all about your own motivation, what pushes you and how bad you want to reach your goals. If you know what you want and if you want it bad enough, being on or off cycle is going to have little effect on your mentality.

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2006, 10:57:48 PM »
Well first off, the goal is to keep as much of that "precious" muscle as you can...if you're loosing it all after a cycle then something else is wrong with your plan.

As far as the way I feel after a cycle, I'm not as eager and as motivated as I was when on cycle, but my drive and ambition is far from gone. Normally after PCT is over I'm usually back to my "normal" self.

It's all about your own motivation, what pushes you and how bad you want to reach your goals. If you know what you want and if you want it bad enough, being on or off cycle is going to have little effect on your mentality.

Well said, I have to agree with this to the letter. It sucks coming off, but try to keep what you have gained and then all is not lost. I push myself that much harder when I'm off, seeing as it is all me and nothing helping me along the way. Always remember your much more subseptable to injury when your off though, stretching becomes a huge part of your routine.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2006, 02:57:39 AM »
have you ever use any supplements ??
w

dirtyman_209

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2006, 01:25:11 AM »
its the that period of the 3-4 weeks after the last inject when you feel the strength decrease which brings on a little mental depression but just remind yourself its cause of the juice i usually get out of that slump pretty quickly