Author Topic: HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE  (Read 1675 times)

ERIK

• Getbig I
HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE
« on: August 26, 2006, 09:05:08 PM »
Hi i was wondering is human growth hormone legal to purchase without a prescription is it in the same category as steroids. and if i was to order some would i see gains like steroids. Ive recently been turned on to this hgh craze and just thought id see if any one here knew anything about it. i am a up and coming powerlifter and am interested in the drug please let me know any info on this drug thanx.

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
Re: HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2006, 09:15:38 PM »
Hi i was wondering is human growth hormone legal to purchase without a prescription is it in the same category as steroids. and if i was to order some would i see gains like steroids. Ive recently been turned on to this hgh craze and just thought id see if any one here knew anything about it. i am a up and coming powerlifter and am interested in the drug please let me know any info on this drug thanx.

2 ideas

!) Search function on this website

2) Wait until your older than 30 years old man
to see any real benefits relative to dosage.
Wait until you are in hormone decline
and NEED or specifically benefit from
this miraculous substance.

BTW, much experience here...
My first was at 39 years old,
some of my (25 yo) buddies
have used alongside of me
at the same dosages as I...
and it DID NOT work as well
as the same $$$$$ spent on
anabolics (oils).

HOw old are you anyway??
your profile does not show!
1 life 1 liver

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
Re: HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2006, 05:14:27 AM »
it is not legal !

have you ever use roids before ?
w