Author Topic: FOR ALL YOU CHUCK HATERS...TAKE BABALOO BACK TO BRAZIL!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4779 times)

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
THAT CHUMP GOT HIS ASS KNOCKED OUT FASTER THAN THE FIRST FIGHT!!!!!!!!  NEVER DOUBT THE ICE MAN!!!!!!!  I CAN'T BELIEVE SOME OF YOU DOUBTED HIM!!!!!!!!  WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!!  TITO PUT A BETTER FIGHT!!!!!!!!

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
Re: FOR ALL YOU CHUCK HATERS...TAKE BABALOO BACK TO BRAZIL!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2006, 09:42:44 PM »
Babalu is taylor made for Chuck.

Chuck beats wrestlers and BJJ fighters. I'd like to see him take on a good striker but the UFC has none.

ReEvolution

• Getbig III
  • goodbye ronnie
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2006, 09:44:14 PM »
no shit.

chuck made this guy look like a fool.

this guy was the #1 contender?  

the ufc LHWs are a joke..same as the heavys

they gotta bring in some real fighters or they will be in trouble.

chuck is the man in UFC, end of story.  but this shit is a joke.
two thumbs WAY up!!!

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2006, 09:52:54 PM »
I'd like for Chuck to face guys like Shogun,Arona,and Lil Nog. I'm not even thinking Wanderlei.

Hell even a rematch with Overeem.

A wrestler and a BJJ fighter with no takedowns will not beat Chuck, no chance in hell.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2006, 10:04:50 PM »
Great!

Now they can go ahead and sign him up against the axe murderer and stop putting him in there with tomato cans.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2006, 11:06:52 PM »
That was one hell of an ass whooping babalu received, he got KTFO !!!! I knew once Chuck hit  him by the cage it was all over, there was a rain of blows to the head and the fight was stopped!

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2006, 03:15:38 AM »
i had to work and missed it ...what round and how bad  ;D

i love chuck..good for him

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2006, 05:45:08 AM »
i had to work and missed it ...what round and how bad  ;D

i love chuck..good for him

90 seconds in the first round, babalu starts to throw a bunch of punches and maybe look to shoot, chuck fires a huge upper cut, pounds him on the fence g&p, pauses jumps on him some more and big john calls it!  The funny thing is that babalu was so far out of it that he grabbed big johns leg thinking it was chuck and big john had to mount him to wake him up!  The replay showed John mount him quick!  I was like dayumn!!!

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2006, 07:00:32 AM »
90 seconds in the first round, babalu starts to throw a bunch of punches and maybe look to shoot, chuck fires a huge upper cut, pounds him on the fence g&p, pauses jumps on him some more and big john calls it!  The funny thing is that babalu was so far out of it that he grabbed big johns leg thinking it was chuck and big john had to mount him to wake him up!  The replay showed John mount him quick!  I was like dayumn!!!

he was so out of it.  Major ass whoopin.

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2006, 08:44:12 AM »
Great!

Now they can go ahead and sign him up against the axe murderer and stop putting him in there with tomato cans.

not sure I would call Babalu a tomato can  ::) He would kick your ass
RIP Bob Probert

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2006, 09:12:53 AM »
not sure I would call Babalu a tomato can  ::) He would kick your ass

nice "Babyloo is my lover, so leave him alone" comeback!  ;)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2006, 09:33:53 AM »
ROFL, at the end of the clip on youtube (after chuck won) you hear 'babalu is fighting big John McCarthy' , LOL
he was totally out of it at that point.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2006, 12:29:27 PM »
thanx for the quick recap...just saw thw clip on the other thread. wow did chuck ever hand it to him

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2006, 05:09:09 PM »
thanx for the quick recap...just saw thw clip on the other thread. wow did chuck ever hand it to him

ahahahah! LOL!!! I was so ampted that I didn't realize my window was open and my neighbor stopped by to see if I was O.K.  He thought I was killin' someone I was so out of control... ;D ;D ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2006, 05:45:02 PM »
Anybody got a link for a brokedown busted bum? Thanks.
a

jarhead

• Getbig III
  • First name Mister. Last name "T".
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2006, 01:20:27 PM »
this is amusing, spike tv did a special babalu's training in brazil and how athletic he is . . .

yeah, it showed. ::)

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2006, 04:07:49 PM »
this is amusing, spike tv did a special babalu's training in brazil and how athletic he is . . .

yeah, it showed. ::)

ahahahahah!!!  In the interview he said how confident he was since he was training with the Gracies...what a joke!!!!!!!!! ::)  Put Wandy in there so at least it will be a fight!!!!

Capt._America

• Getbig II
  • Would rather be feared than respected
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2006, 04:17:30 PM »
I know all you pride guys get all amped and swear they are the best fighters, but really, CAN ANYBODY BEAT CHUCK, I mean, I am a big Tito fan, but still Chuck is just an animal, he beat Babaloo like he stole something and wasn't even breathing heavy, think he was more tired from the celebration, Wanerli doesn't want Chuck, be serious, he's gonna hit you and you are gonna go down

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2006, 08:14:24 PM »
I know all you pride guys get all amped and swear they are the best fighters, but really, CAN ANYBODY BEAT CHUCK, I mean, I am a big Tito fan, but still Chuck is just an animal, he beat Babaloo like he stole something and wasn't even breathing heavy, think he was more tired from the celebration, Wanerli doesn't want Chuck, be serious, he's gonna hit you and you are gonna go down

I would normally agree with you, but the Pride/K-1 guys are a lot more intense and brutal then the UFC guys, UFC lately has been softened down because of the whole Spike tv deal, they're trying really hard not to lose that and be deemed 'too violent' for tv. I don't know about Wanderlei, but Fedor would rip Chuck apart (and I'm a Chuck fan too, lol)

ReEvolution

• Getbig III
  • goodbye ronnie
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2006, 10:28:14 PM »

:o  Wand doesn't want Chuck?  WTF?  you think he's afraid of chuck?  i bet he would LOVE to fight Chuck. 

NOBODY in UFC brings it like Silva. 
IMO it would be a replay of Liddell/Rampage
Liddell loses.
two thumbs WAY up!!!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2006, 11:15:58 PM »
Anybody who thinks that Chuck would crush wandy is smoking crack or hasn't seen enough Wanderlei Silva fights. I think Chuck will hit him hard.... Wandy will shoot the legs..hang on and in the second round begin that Thai clinch knee to the head ass kickery that he' s known for and the will be that. Chuck's a tough guy but Wandy is on another level. Still a hell of alot better fight then any of the chumps left in the light heavy weight div in UFC.
L

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2006, 12:43:01 AM »
well i dont know enough about pride but a buddy of mine does and he says silva would beat chuck. would like to see the fight and its too bad it doesnt look like its gonna happen.

id like to see chuck on the ground more to get a better overall picture of his style.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2006, 03:53:53 AM »
Silva usually takes one good punch.. he seems like he ends up  going out for a milasecond then shoots the legs and takes afew to recover.He gets back up and jut crushes his opponent.  He's shitbeat Sakuraba(Gracie killer) 3 times..QRJ twice atleast..etc etc. He's a bad man. He hates the ground like Liddel. I'm sure other guys will chime in. He's been the champ over there for a long time. I wish they would come out and say what the deal is with the fight. Rogan mentioned it but then i thought i heard something about Rampage as well.
L

ReEvolution

• Getbig III
  • goodbye ronnie
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2006, 07:39:35 PM »
. Rogan mentioned it but then i thought i heard something about Rampage as well.
i heard that Rampage thing also.  thing is, i don't think Ranpage is the same fighter he was in 03 when he piss pounded Chuck.  Rampage got worked over a few times and lost something.  i think a Chuck/Rampage fight these days would be alot closer.
two thumbs WAY up!!!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2006, 12:00:42 AM »
Cool I'm glad I'm not the only one.  We heard it and were like what the hell is Rogan talking about. Rampage has taken to many of Wandy's knees to the head.
L