Author Topic: I don’t want to win a show I just want to look my best!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?  (Read 1196 times)

Atlantic

• Getbig III
This is what weak people say.  Lets see now

Flex: although he did improve and won a lot of shows but was always upset cause he didn’t win the O
Shawn: did win a lot of shows and never cared but always wanted to win the O; he came in great each show and improved consistently but always upset cause he didn’t win the O.
Jay:  still wants to win the O and doesn’t care about wining another show
Kevin:  won a lot of shows but always wanted to win the O

So the bottom line is everyone wants to win a show and when they do they want to win the O and if they don’t they always remain disappointed in that area. 

People who say I just want to look better than the time last before are bunch of sissies who never achieved anything or they know they will not in the future.

When Ronnie Colman says “I want to beat last year’s Ronnie Coleman” doesn’t mean everyone has to say that Ronnie compares him self to Ronnie cause he is the best.  Jay shows up better than the last years Jay every year but is disappointed

Would you prefer to place 4th and say “I come in better than last year” or come in worse than ever but win a show??

Meaning:  it doesn’t matter if you win by an inch or a mile; wining is wining

Kamikaze Paul

• Getbig II
Maybe that is why BBing standards are going down. Except for the top guys.  I don’t know how people think but if you enter a show you enter to win. I remember Keving said in 2002 Mr. O that he liked competing, but he got upset when he got 2nd.  And hugged Gunter when he beat Ronnie in the GNC. Nobody likes competing it’s the glory that follows it when you win.

Paul L.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
Winning is great. Bettering yourself is great. If you can combine the two, you're in heaven. I think it's a cop out though when people who have all the desire to win say that they ONLY wanted to better themselves. I'm sure it's not the ONLY thing they wanted to do. It's OK to be upset at losing. That's what makes us competitive.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
Shawn: did win a lot of shows and never cared but always wanted to win the O; he came in great each show and improved consistently but always upset cause he didn’t win the O.

Correction.. Of all of his glorious career, Shawn only managed to win less than 3 shows and  that is not ALOT
I am a mini beast

jwb

• Getbig V
Correction.. Of all of his glorious career, Shawn only managed to win less than 3 shows and  that is not ALOT
shawn ray... winner of the

ironman

arnold classic

2 victories  kamali can't brag about at least...