Author Topic: New plane crash  (Read 7912 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
New plane crash
« on: August 27, 2006, 07:48:07 AM »
blackhawk helis on scene.

Will this plane's wreckage be recycled in a chinese shipyard in 6 hours?  Or will they do what they've done with EVERY OTHER PLANE CRAS IN HISTORY 8except* on 9/11, which is reconstruct the crime scene and examine the wreckage.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: New plane crash
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2006, 07:55:57 AM »
I hope someone in the Truth movement is TIVOing the news now, as the sanitized version we see in another 3 hours will be completely different.

Talking about the weather phenenom called 'microbursts' now. I bet the National Microburst society, which unsurprisingly would have stayed in a Lexington KY hotel last night, will be on the scene with pamphlets for all the media on the scene.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2006, 08:06:06 AM »
http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...BIZ01/606270318
New Comair CEO took over two months ago.  Fleet is shrinking, doing some restructuring.

Looking to sell it in about 3 weeks:
http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art.../608230327/1076

CEO bornhorst used to be a Delta bigwhig
http://live.psu.edu/still_life/07_22_03_delta/large.html

http://news.cincypost.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...3/BIZ/608230331
Just 3 days ago, there was a major breakdown in negotiations

Cui bono?

Who benefits?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2006, 08:07:11 AM »
Wow  :o  this happend fairly close so I'm seeing local news.  :(  The coroner said this was the worst thing he has ever seen.
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2006, 08:11:37 AM »
Anyone watching, take note...the crash site already has more firefighters and law enforcement officials than Flight 93 did.

Conair Regional CRJ-100 Jet crashes...wreckage, fireball, and firetrucks galore.
United 93 Boeing 757 crashes....ONE firetruck, small wisps of white smoke, and some negligible wreckage.

I'm not comparing a regional jet to jumbo...I'm saying this place is Kentucky is swarming with more law enforcement in the first hour than Flight 93 did all day. And Flight 93 had a couple thousand gallons of jet fuel to attend to...

Outraged

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2006, 12:38:53 PM »
...and we all know burning jet fuel will melt steel, pulverize concrete to dust, and smolder for months  ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2006, 12:46:58 PM »
LOL!  This is like Comedy Central.   ;D ;D ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2006, 12:53:13 PM »
LOL!  This is like Comedy Central.   ;D ;D ;D

You know how a child will laugh at the most inappropriate moments, when confronted with stimuli he/she doesn't know how to react to? Like funerals, when they're injured, or when very nervous?

Look at today's crash.  Bodies are fucking everywhere.  Show me one body from that Penn crash.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2006, 01:46:26 PM »
You know how a child will laugh at the most inappropriate moments, when confronted with stimuli he/she doesn't know how to react to? Like funerals, when they're injured, or when very nervous?

Look at today's crash.  Bodies are fucking everywhere.  Show me one body from that Penn crash.

I can't.  Show me where the plane is and a logical explanation for what happened to BOTH planes, the people, and how the multitude of people (civilian, government, military, foreign, and domestic) all worked together to cover it up. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2006, 09:46:14 PM »
I can't.  Show me where the plane is and a logical explanation for what happened to BOTH planes, the people, and how the multitude of people (civilian, government, military, foreign, and domestic) all worked together to cover it up. 

How hard is it to get rid of an airplane, when the Cleveland airport was evacuated that day?  not that hard.  Akron Beacon Journal reported that flight 93 landed there.  Word to your mother :)

What would it take?  a team on the group to isloate and execute the people?  If they'll take down a building, they'll kill em from a plane. 

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2006, 09:48:42 PM »
240, you are a tool just trying to stir shit up.

Let me guess, you are a liberal? ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2006, 10:10:57 PM »
240, you are a tool just trying to stir shit up.

Let me guess, you are a liberal? ::)

Dude, I voted for Bush twice.  Lifelong hardcore conservative.  i even converted many of my Dem friends, and drove others to vote for bush.  I believed in him!

Which is why my acceptance of a 911 Inside Job theory is such a surprise.  It was REALLy hard for me to accept it.  I TRIED like hell to find any other way the day's events could have gone down.  I have watched dozens of movies of both sides, I've read books of both sides, and I've argued with both sides on the conspiracy boards.

And I know, in my heart, that 911 was an inside job.  This is not an anti-bush thing, or an anti-war thing.  It's an anti-treason thing.  3000 Americans were killed, and most of those deaths came when explosives placed in the building brought it down. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2006, 10:38:44 PM »
How hard is it to get rid of an airplane, when the Cleveland airport was evacuated that day?  not that hard.  Akron Beacon Journal reported that flight 93 landed there.  Word to your mother :)

What would it take?  a team on the group to isloate and execute the people?  If they'll take down a building, they'll kill em from a plane. 

So where are the planes, where did they land, and where are all of the people on those planes?  And I don't know much about the FAA, but I doubt two commercial airliners can be diverted and land without multiple people knowing about it. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2006, 10:41:40 PM »

inside job music video!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2006, 10:47:49 PM »
So where are the planes, where did they land, and where are all of the people on those planes?  And I don't know much about the FAA, but I doubt two commercial airliners can be diverted and land without multiple people knowing about it. 

You "doubt"? LOL... if they had the pull to not only turn on wargames, but LEAVE THEM ON after live hijackings occured, they sure as hell can coordinate one quiet landing.

Dude, on 911 they evacuated the Cleveland hopkins airport.  Complete evac.  Blamed a bomb scared.  People couldn't even get to tehir cars.  They had to walk, then stand outside gates.

The newspapers reported two planes landing, something like 25 minutes apart.  One was flight 93.  The reporter put it on the air long before anyone knew this was the supposed Penn flight.  It landed at the NASA bunker there and evacuated.   That was it. 

Look it up. Akron beacon journal reported it, and it got picked up on local TV affils.  Also, the pentagon and Penn planes were never decommissioned as "destroyed" as the other 2 planes were. 

it likely flew out of the way, over Illinois (where one of the passengers called 911 and it was picked up by a tower there), then came down in Ohio. 

Dude, I respect your fortitude, and your ability to defend your principles. I was exactly as your are now, less than a year ago.  I researched this stuff every day for the last 5 months, and I KNOW it was a self-attack.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2006, 11:18:15 PM »

seriously??
the gov can do whatever the hell they want

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2006, 11:21:15 PM »
beach Bum

No offense man, we're all at different parts of the journey and we all have incomplete information.

But do you seriously believe that the govt doesn't have the ability to have, in the midst of 6 wargames, 2 planes quietly landed? 

I mean, they have the infrastructure to print money, keep electricity on for 300M people, and keep an economy afloat.  Do you really think that two planes being quietly landed on a day where
1- the airport is evacuated, and
2- every camera and pair of eyes in the world is pointed at the Twin Towers

Do you really think it is such a hard task?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2006, 11:25:34 PM »
beach Bum

No offense man, we're all at different parts of the journey and we all have incomplete information.

But do you seriously believe that the govt doesn't have the ability to have, in the midst of 6 wargames, 2 planes quietly landed? 

I mean, they have the infrastructure to print money, keep electricity on for 300M people, and keep an economy afloat.  Do you really think that two planes being quietly landed on a day where
1- the airport is evacuated, and
2- every camera and pair of eyes in the world is pointed at the Twin Towers

Do you really think it is such a hard task?

When the planes are full of passengers and the entire country is watching?  Not a chance.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2006, 11:26:38 PM »
When the planes are full of passengers and the entire country is watching?  Not a chance.

Dude, it was an empty airport.  They landed and scooted to a NASA bunker.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2006, 11:31:47 PM »

oh please  ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2006, 11:32:37 PM »
Dude, it was an empty airport.  They landed and scooted to a NASA bunker.

Where they were all murdered and their bodies were burried.  [chuckling]

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2006, 11:37:36 PM »
Where they were all murdered and their bodies were burried.  [chuckling]

The fact that we're talking such important matters and you're mocking/chuckling...

you're a kid.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2006, 11:40:10 PM »
You my have had me untul u mentioned the NASA bunkers ???
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2006, 11:41:27 PM »
The fact that we're talking such important matters and you're mocking/chuckling...

you're a kid.

True!  A very big one, according to my kids.  My oldest just heard my laughing and asked me "who are you teasing now."  She thinks I'm a troublemaker.   ;D

But I'm off to bed.  It's now 8:40 and I've been farting around for an hour.  Almost curfew.  Buenos noches.   :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2006, 11:43:14 PM »
&mode=related&search=

here you see a man trying to climb down the side of the Tower using a rope.  He is having a life and death struggle with it.