Author Topic: Freed Fox reporters: we were forced to convert to Islam  (Read 2240 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Freed Fox reporters: we were forced to convert to Islam
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2006, 09:26:58 AM »
who gives a shit? I mean seriously, you're attacking a religion here when you should be attaking the A-holes who misinterpreted it and violated the rights of 2 men.

I'm no muslim apologist, nor am I shilling for any religion or nation.  There are evil people in every country, every culture, and every religion.  But this is going to deteriorate into a "my religion kicks your religion's ass" when it could be a very good thread about ideas for how our nations could prevent kidnappings like these.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2006, 09:36:56 AM »
who gives a shit? I mean seriously, you're attacking a religion here when you should be attaking the A-holes who misinterpreted it and violated the rights of 2 men.

I'm no muslim apologist, nor am I shilling for any religion or nation.  There are evil people in every country, every culture, and every religion.  But this is going to deteriorate into a "my religion kicks your religion's ass" when it could be a very good thread about ideas for how our nations could prevent kidnappings like these.

I'm a atheist, you are a liberal apologist with an agenda. Wise up fool!

Why have they mis-interpreted the religion? You ARE a muslim apologist, check the educational link.

Funny thing is, you expect everyone to believe in your conspiracy waffle, but are too selfish and lazy to look at other peoples.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2006, 02:30:44 AM »
can they convert back?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2006, 03:34:21 AM »
can they convert back?

"Conversion" is a verbal truce. They did what their captures wanted. They are not "muslim converts".

I could say "I have converted to islam". I haven't, but I said it.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2006, 06:04:15 AM »
The Quran CLEARLY states that there should be no compulsion when it comes to religion. That is all.
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2006, 06:06:17 AM »
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2006, 06:16:44 AM »
The Quran CLEARLY states that there should be no compulsion when it comes to religion. That is all.

True, but Muhammad himself gave some Jews an ultimatum:
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/092.sbt.html#009.092.447

LOL

nope.

False. You can denounce any faith an jump ship to another.

Just like Haider did. He used to be a muzzy, now he believes in scientology.

http://www.exmuslim.com/
http://jmm.aaa.net.au/articles/14689.htm
http://judaism.about.com/od/conversio1/
http://www.jews-for-allah.org/Jewish-Converts-to-Islam/
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2006, 06:23:34 AM »
I'm a atheist, you are a liberal apologist with an agenda. Wise up fool!

Why have they mis-interpreted the religion? You ARE a muslim apologist, check the educational link.

Funny thing is, you expect everyone to believe in your conspiracy waffle, but are too selfish and lazy to look at other peoples.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA AA...... HAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahaha hh..... Keep talking out your ass Nordic... ::) 240 is hardly a liberal.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2006, 06:27:26 AM »
Manni, you gotta loosen up man. You always act like you got a fvckin stick up your ass. Why you always tensed up?

I have to look for more details about the ahadith before giving my opinion on it. I'm sure he didn't just walk upto them and give them an "ultimatum" for no reason..note also that he didn't threaten to kill them, so I can't see how that is exactly a forced coversion.

BTW, my reply to BB was a joke..
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2006, 06:39:03 AM »
While we were in the mosque, Allah's Apostle came out and said, "Let us proceed to the Jews." So we went out with him till we came to Bait-al-Midras. The Prophet stood up there and called them, saying, "O assembly of Jews! Surrender to Allah (embrace Islam) and you will be safe!" They said, "You have conveyed Allah's message, O Aba-al-Qasim" Allah's Apostle then said to them, "That is what I want; embrace Islam and you will be safe." They said, "You have conveyed the message, O Aba-al-Qasim." Allah's Apostle then said to them, "That is what I want," and repeated his words for the third time and added, "Know that the earth is for Allah and I want to exile you from this land, so whoever among you has property he should sell it, otherwise, know that the land is for Allah and His Apostle."

Blackmail, forcing them to move yada yada. Forced conversion.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2006, 06:52:21 AM »
Something about this kidnapping is off.  It's just odd how these kidnappers played so perfectly into Bush's declarations on "the enemy" and they were freed... :-\ Even the pundits were calling them amateurs in how they went about this and the demands they made.  Looks to me like the greater intent was to actually make a point about Islam, who's point was that more fitting of?

hmmmm......

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2006, 07:01:40 AM »
Something about this kidnapping is off.  It's just odd how these kidnappers played so perfectly into Bush's declarations on "the enemy" and they were freed... :-\ Even the pundits were calling them amateurs in how they went about this and the demands they made.  Looks to me like the greater intent was to actually make a point about Islam, who's point was that more fitting of?

hmmmm......

Nothing's as simple as it seems anymore is it? There's always an alteria motive ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2006, 07:37:50 AM »
Nothing's as simple as it seems anymore is it? There's always an alteria motive ::)
No.... obviously not always.  Sometimes it is what it seems and sometimes not... No shit huh....  ::)