Author Topic: Who's more of an idiot? Bush or the people who can't see how much of an idoit h  (Read 3524 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Who's more of an idiot?  Bush or the people who can't see how much of an idoit he is?

It's a simple question.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
?  People who disagree with you aren't necessarily idiots. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
Yeah, didn't mean to make the questions close ended like that  :)  but whatever  ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Who's more of an idiot?  Bush or the people who can't see how much of an idoit he is?

It's a simple question.
Hate and fear are powerful tools.  This is the real power they have over voters.  Hannity, Rush, Coulter and the lot of them work day by day to strike at these two emotions.  Without this, most people wouldn't follow this shit coarse we're on for a second.

Mr. Intenseone

coarse

Did you forget to hit your "spell check" today :P??

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Did you forget to hit your "spell check" today :P??
I'm a little addled right now after SOMEONE >:( Pulled the most BULLSHIT STUNT I've ever had pulled on Getbig...  You're not one to talk about spelling pal... You're 10 times worse... Please start using spell check.... besides, if you had half a brain, you would know spell check would miss that typo.  :P

Mr. Intenseone

I'm a little addled right now after SOMEONE >:( Pulled the most BULLSHIT STUNT I've ever had pulled on Getbig...  You're not one to talk about spelling pal... You're 10 times worse... Please start using spell check.... besides, if you had half a brain, you would know spell check would miss that typo.  :P

Actually Ozmos pretty bad, but I don't say anything. I also know I'm not the best....so I admit it! Who pulled the bullshit stunt?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

OzmO

• Getbig V
Actually Ozmos pretty bad, but I don't say anything. I also know I'm not the best....so I admit it! Who pulled the bullshit stunt?

yep  i suck at spelling and often forget to use the spell check button...  but oh well. ;).  It's mostly just typos.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
I have a hard time tolerating anyone who still supports Bush.  This isn't like an issue of what president is better cause of normal dem/republican differences,  people who support Bush are supporting a criminal bottom line.
S

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
I support him.  What makes him a criminal?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

LOL... See the look on these kids' faces hearing about this for the first time? lol

MTV faces 911! 

&mode=related&search=

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Okay.  I bit and watched the clip.  I'm not impressed.  Charlie Sheen believes 9/11 was an inside job.  That does it for me.   ::)

There is a reason why this stuff is only in the "alternative media":  because it's tabloid "news." 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
There is a reason why this stuff is only in the "alternative media":  because it's tabloid "news." 

Okay, we can debate the influence that the govt has upon the media.

Do you believe that the government controls most of what goes on the news?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Okay, we can debate the influence that the govt has upon the media.

Do you believe that the government controls most of what goes on the news?

No.  I believe the media is as powerful as the government.  Maybe even more powerful.  The media dictates what we talk about.  If they want us to talk about JonBenet, we talk about JonBenet.  If they want us to talk about O.J., we talk about O.J.  The media can determine what kind of reputation you have, how people view other races, etc. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
No they don't but they spin better then the dissenting view......whatever they may be.  With the growth of the nt its very hard. Bloggers.. etc. Most people don't trust what the government says anyway no matter who's in power. Anybody that takes half your pay check should not be trusted.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
&mode=related&search=

Sept 12 - firefighters.  Does this look like "structural failure" to you?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
No.  I believe the media is as powerful as the government.  Maybe even more powerful. 

Wow.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
No.  I believe the media is as powerful as the government.  Maybe even more powerful. 

Bro, you consider the media to be independent and more powerful than the govt.

You consider it IMPOSSIBLE that the govt could land a plane in Cleveland and make the passengers disappear while at the same time every camera in the world is pointed at burning towers in NY.

I don't think you and I have the same frame of reference for arguments.  You probably find me to be paranoid, etc.  I find you to be naive to the influence that the govt actually has in this country. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Bro, you consider the media to be independent and more powerful than the govt.

You consider it IMPOSSIBLE that the govt could land a plane in Cleveland and make the passengers disappear while at the same time every camera in the world is pointed at burning towers in NY.

I don't think you and I have the same frame of reference for arguments.  You probably find me to be paranoid, etc.  I find you to be naive to the influence that the govt actually has in this country. 

Under the facts and circumstances surrounding 9/11, yes I consider it impossible for the government to divert two commercial airliners, land them, kill the passengers, and dispose of the bodies as part of an intergovernmental, military, media, and international conspiracy. 

And yes I think you're paranoid.   :)

I'm not naive at all about the government.  I don't trust the government.  I don't like the government's hand in my pocket.  I simply don't believe this nonsense.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Under the facts and circumstances surrounding 9/11, yes I consider it impossible for the government to divert two commercial airliners, land them, kill the passengers, and dispose of the bodies as part of an intergovernmental, military, media, and international conspiracy. 

Completely evacuated airport.
NASA bunker in which to put the plane. 
Unlimited budget.
Unlimited manpower.
Plane full of scared passengers (seeing towers on the news) who will do whatever they are told as it lands and is evacuated.

You're telling me that at that Cleveland airport, with all these resources and unlimited time (the plane went to the bunker and was not seen again) you couldn't make it disappear?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...

Crime Against Peace. "A Crime Against Peace is defined as "planning, preparation, initiation or waging of a war of aggression, or a war in violation of international treaties, agreements or assurances, or participation in a common plan or conspiracy for the accomplishment of any of the foregoing." By invading Iraq, Bush has committed a Crime Against Peace."

Illegal Wiretapping,  don't even tell me Bush didn't know better,  he took middle school Social Studies I'm sure.

Holding people without warrent detaining people without declaring the crime they have committed, denying people legal representation, holding people without due process of the law.

http://web.amnesty.org/pages/guantanamobay-index-eng

Camp Iguana
, the compound at Guantanamobay where they held children.

God help us...   Bush has done damage to this country and its image that we won't be able to fix in my life time
S