Author Topic: Toney Freeman - the X-Max - the People's Champion!  (Read 16230 times)

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Toney Freeman - the X-Max - the People's Champion!
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2006, 06:03:15 AM »
Darrem and Toney show the difference between 5'9 and 6'2.  Toney is dwarfing him by height alone and 5'9 isn't exactly short for a pro.

Check out Ron's 2003 interview with Toney.  He turns 40 on Wednesday!

http://www.getbig.com/iview/freeman030514.htm

Freeman is the Standard for Big men - Just like Dexter and Phil are the standard for short -TRUE STORY

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2006, 06:13:28 AM »
Freeman is the Standard for Big men - Just like Dexter and Phil are the standard for short -TRUE STORY

true. I also believe that he present a much defined package than most big man onstage these days. Just my opinion. dillett used to compete at around 280lbs, same weight that Freeman is competing, but freeman, for a big man, displays some very good symetry and proportion. He'll beat Gunter at the O
Get Big, or Die Trying

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2006, 06:33:55 AM »
TRUE STORY

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2006, 12:42:00 PM »
Saw Toney Freeman on May 13th standing next to Ronnie Coleman and for the first time Ronnie was not dwarfing anyone. The Crowd was stunned and it was a great show

Now Toney is headed to the O
The people's Champion - TRUE STORY

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2006, 01:01:46 PM »
jesus look at the size of ronnie, what do you mean hes not dwarfing freeman. he is way thicker and his legs look crazy

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2006, 01:08:18 PM »
Toney is great and I am glad see he is finally getting noticed, but how long do you think his career will be with him already being 40 years young????
Watching The Haters

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2006, 01:11:05 PM »
He's got some fvcked up eyebrows.

yep sure does, not a good looking guy. When are we gonna see a champ that has the face to go with the body?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2006, 01:22:31 PM »

Kind of reminds me of that big giant negroe from 'White Chicks' and 'Friday After Next'.

His prominent arced eyebrows do stand out in a jarring kind of way...either way Freeman is a friend of getbig.com
?

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2006, 01:27:56 PM »
jesus look at the size of ronnie, what do you mean hes not dwarfing freeman. he is way thicker and his legs look crazy

Meaning - Ronnie is Fat and Toney is NOT! So he is NOT  Dwarfing him ! Look at the belly of Ronnie and the arms are around the same - toney just brings shape. Notice and give up the respect. Ronnie is  beatable -  Ronnie is Human - Ronnie is a great champion however he may be losing his ability to reduce the size of his medsection - He will always come to win  and be the best. <even muhammmed Ali loss> that is what are sport judges need to remember - the O is about the BEST THAT DAY .

In the Wings are the noise makers and they know bodybuilding too! Jackson, Heath, james, gunter, Melvin , branch , Gustavo
and Now Freeman  - I left out Cutler - cause of his crappy attitude backstage after the O.< hahahahaha>

Coleman is turned away from Freeman - freeman is facing front! I was there and it was amazing to see someone stand toe to with Ronnie and not get owned ! The facial expressions tell the whole story. Coleman was a great sport and nodded to the Toney Freeman and Freeman being the class act  heeded to Ronnie with Respect and it is all a big old TRUE STORY -

profreeman

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2006, 01:38:37 PM »
Do you mean to tell me that a dude is checking out the eyebrows of another dude! This is not Mary-kay. My man, ask your woman to look at a picture of me and tell me she gonna say "He be the man if his eye-brows were not FVCKED Up...please Find something else to talk about and this turning 40 thing is older than I am. If you have ever read "think and grow rich" you would know that most successful men start to blossom at age 40. I don't have time to entertain immature little boys who can only throw sticks and stones. If Guys want to know stuff like how I was able to comeback so strong after such a long lay off. How at age 40  I still got a 32" waist and 33" quads. I wont continue I'm going to train for the Biggest show of my life. While you go play with yourself...peace

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2006, 01:40:40 PM »
You do pluck your eyebrows though ...
L

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2006, 01:47:05 PM »
Do you mean to tell me that a dude is checking out the eyebrows of another dude! This is not Mary-kay. My man, ask your woman to look at a picture of me and tell me she gonna say "He be the man if his eye-brows were not FVCKED Up...please Find something else to talk about and this turning 40 thing is older than I am. If you have ever read "think and grow rich" you would know that most successful men start to blossom at age 40. I don't have time to entertain immature little boys who can only throw sticks and stones. If Guys want to know stuff like how I was able to comeback so strong after such a long lay off. How at age 40  I still got a 32" waist and 33" quads. I wont continue I'm going to train for the Biggest show of my life. While you go play with yourself...peace

Toney....Please make me eat my words than...I think you are amazing, but how long do you really think you will be ranked in the top ten of the world at your age???
Watching The Haters

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2006, 02:03:02 PM »
Toney....Please make me eat my words than...I think you are amazing, but how long do you really think you will be ranked in the top ten of the world at your age???

For as long as he wants to compete - TRUE STORY

profreeman

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2006, 02:11:54 PM »
No, I DON'T PLUCK OR WAX MY EYE-BROWS. I do shave my pubs though LOL!!!!

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2006, 02:15:06 PM »

My ex-wife had to shave (or wax) her backdoor.  In this day of varied hygeine products, there's just no excuse for a chick to have tumbleweeds back there I say...

Lookin' forward to you kicking more ass, Toney  8)

Stavios

« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2006, 02:16:42 PM »
TONEY !!!!!

Fuck the hater, you are the man and the whole Getbig populations congratulate you for your win !!!

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2006, 02:19:30 PM »
That picture do not provide an accurate size comparison. Toney is much taller than Ronnie, and in this pic, they are of equal height. You can also see that it's actually 2 different pictures posted as one, look at the stage, there is a height difference between the two.

TRUE STORY - Toney is 3 inches taller...

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2006, 02:23:50 PM »
That picture do not provide an accurate size comparison. Toney is much taller than Ronnie, and in this pic, they are of equal height. You can also see that it's actually 2 different pictures posted as one, look at the stage, there is a height difference between the two.

Ronnie is 5'11" 1/2 while Toney is 6'1" that would make an inch and a half of height difference. Other than that Toney looks awesome and is making great improvements. He will be mr. Olympia if he continues at this rate.
just push some weight!

Stavios

« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2006, 02:26:32 PM »
alexxx, are you aware that this DaddyWanker said he dwarf you ?

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2006, 02:31:14 PM »
Shawn should jump on the wagon while it is gaining speed for the 40's crowd...He could really do some damage...
Watching The Haters

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2006, 02:32:07 PM »
alexxx, are you aware that this DaddyWanker said he dwarf you ?

DaddyWaddy can believe what he wants but but reality doesn't make it so.
just push some weight!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2006, 03:38:27 PM »
hahahaha ummm did you think we were born yesterday ?
L

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2006, 09:16:51 PM »
Do you mean to tell me that a dude is checking out the eyebrows of another dude! This is not Mary-kay. My man, ask your woman to look at a picture of me and tell me she gonna say "He be the man if his eye-brows were not FVCKED Up...please Find something else to talk about and this turning 40 thing is older than I am. If you have ever read "think and grow rich" you would know that most successful men start to blossom at age 40. I don't have time to entertain immature little boys who can only throw sticks and stones. If Guys want to know stuff like how I was able to comeback so strong after such a long lay off. How at age 40  I still got a 32" waist and 33" quads. I wont continue I'm going to train for the Biggest show of my life. While you go play with yourself...peace

WEll said Toney. As a late bloomer myself I think you set a great example, age is just a fvcking number....truly. It's something that small minded people use an excuse to stop them from doing shit. You looked insane at the show and had a well deseved win that put you on the map, big time.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2006, 10:44:13 PM »

I'm glad you're getting the picture.  See Phil dont bother posting here.  He just says, "The peeps need to show some respect and so forth."  Screw the squad!  These clowns will pull you through dirt if they can find anything negative on you.  Ask Kamali, Shawn and a few others.  Good luck vs the Beast! 
Oh...Monica!

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2006, 11:00:04 PM »
Lets See Here....... :o
Watching The Haters