Author Topic: Shawn Ray - childish regarding Kamali?  (Read 7842 times)

NV

• Getbig II
  • If there's a will, then there's a way.
Shawn Ray - childish regarding Kamali?
« on: August 27, 2006, 04:39:56 PM »
Is it me or does anybody else get the feeling that one of BB greats, Shawn Ray, is behaving like a child with regards to King Kamali? It seems that every thread that discusses King's poor showing, Shawn always chimes in with childish pictures and etc.

This is not a thread to defend King, btw he looks terrible, but more of a curiosity as to why a grown man who has achieved a lot in BB continues to behave like a school girl.

Shawn - I know that you and Kamali have had your feud and disagreements but why can't you think just let it go?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Shawn Ray - childish
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2006, 04:42:50 PM »
so, because he is a public figure he isn't allowed to have fun on here? great logic ::)
E

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2006, 04:44:49 PM »
Is it me or does anybody else get the feeling that one of BB greats, Shawn Ray, is behaving like a child with regards to King Kamali? It seems that every thread that discusses King's poor showing, Shawn always chimes in with childish pictures and etc.

This is not a thread to defend King, btw he looks terrible, but more of a curiosity as to why a grown man who has achieved a lot in BB continues to behave like a school girl.

Shawn - I know that you and Kamali have had your feud and disagreements but why can't you think just let it go?

its about having fun, stop being a kill-joy:     >:(

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2006, 04:47:21 PM »
Shawn is an arrogant prick, that's why I like him.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2006, 04:47:26 PM »
After king slamming him on his last appearance of pro bbing weekly I think shawn can do pretty much what he likes for the next few days...

NV

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2006, 04:48:02 PM »
so, because he is a public figure he isn't allowed to have fun on here? great logic

No that is not my logic at all. My logic is that he is a grown man with nothing to prove to Kamali in terms of physique, professional and personal achievements who has no need to make small quips at King whenever he has the chance to.

NV

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2006, 04:49:48 PM »
its about having fun, stop being a kill-joy:    

Haha. Guess so.

Shawn is an arrogant prick, that's why I like him.

Eat shite gronk.

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2006, 05:04:28 PM »
It there's anyone that has a right to bash on Tamali, it's Shawn, after all the crap Tamali threw at him. Shoot, if I were Shawn I would have kicked that fat piece of craps ass years ago. In my opinion Shawn's going easy on the fathead.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2006, 05:16:57 PM »
I think Shawn should be a good "Christian" and shut the f**k up!

If he's such a religious man ?  Why  kick a man when he's down? Where's your compassion,your sense of forgiveness?

Shawn's full of shit ,just like everyone else!

He's just like the rest of us!  

Shawn has  spoken alot of shit over the years about alot of people !

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2006, 05:22:02 PM »
I think Shawn should be a good "Christian" and shut the f**k up!

If he's such a religious man ?  Why  kick a man when he's down? Where's your compassion,your sense of forgiveness?

Shawn's full of shit ,just like everyone else!

He's just like the rest of us!  

Shawn has  spoken alot of shit over the years about alot of people !

Stop judging Shawn. He's just having some fun - nothing too malicious. He might go a little far now and then but most people here do . . .

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2006, 05:22:32 PM »
Big worm???? What the hell?  There is only one WORM, and its "the worm."  
I will give you 5 days to change your name.

As for Shawn, he can say whatever he wants, he is the Michael Jordan of BB, one of the greatest ever.  We are all honored he posts here.

Shawn---lets get "Flex Magazine Workout" up and running again, and/or, do the Masters.  Choice one.  Big ups.

you are gay.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2006, 05:22:39 PM »

King has brought all of this on himself. He talked he talked, but has yet to walk the walk.

another thing, this is GetBig.com, we don't hold hands and sing christmas songs....atleast we don't do it in public

watch this and man up
http://www.nastynews.org/item-go/4991/Jizz-all-over-one-girls-ass-and-let-the-other-one-lick-it-up.html
Here comes the money shot

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2006, 05:24:33 PM »
Big worm???? What the hell?  There is only one WORM, and its "the worm."  
I will give you 5 days to change your name.

As for Shawn, he can say whatever he wants, he is the Michael Jordan of BB, one of the greatest ever.  We are all honored he posts here.

Shawn---lets get "Flex Magazine Workout" up and running again, and/or, do the Masters.  Choice one.  Big ups.

woah there, lets take one step at a time...first lose the double chin..then we'll talk about lifting weights.

the past is the past, have you seen pics of sean recently?
Here comes the money shot

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2006, 05:29:39 PM »
You all say whateva the hell you want and ask a Pro not to say anything.I think NOT.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2006, 05:32:21 PM »
S. Ray-100,000,000
Tamali- 26

The score says it all ;D
I

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2006, 05:50:58 PM »
S. Ray-100,000,000
Tamali- 26

The score says it all ;D

what does that mean?
E

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2006, 06:14:56 PM »
I think thats the number of other bodybuilders Shawn and King have beaten in their respective careers 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2006, 06:45:32 PM »

Hi king

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2006, 06:51:46 PM »
Somebody... anybody... on Getbig acting childish. Who woulda thunk it?
and keep moving!

Redwine

• Getbig II
  • Reality is Wrong, Dreams are for Real!
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2006, 07:01:15 PM »

:) i agree wit u NV.. been thinkin bout d same thing for quite some time :) afterall shawn was not d best bb on stage as well to condemn kamali ;)
2 x 5 = kamali  5 x 2 = ray :) d same lol
Make It Simple!

NV

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2006, 07:59:35 PM »
Hi king

Haha. :)

Somebody... anybody... on Getbig acting childish. Who woulda thunk it?

You have a point.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2006, 09:34:28 PM »
I love it here, King thanks, You made the rest of my LIFE! ;D

I'll pour out a little liquor for ya son! :-*

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2006, 10:05:51 PM »

Hi King.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
Re: Shawn Ray - childish regarding Kamali?
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2006, 10:53:29 PM »
sorry, but KING and KING ALONE, has brought ALL of this shit onto himself! He STARTED this shit with Shawn! NOT the other way around!
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Re: Shawn Ray - childish regarding Kamali?
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2006, 10:57:20 PM »
Yes he's being a child but it happens to be very funny.

In conclusion

Continue..