Author Topic: Toney Freeman looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 5761 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Toney Freeman looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: August 27, 2006, 05:22:05 PM »
thought i'd be the first to start a thread about the man who WON THE SHOW instaed of 600 million Kamali threads, the guy looks incredible and he should at least be a perennial top 2 or 3 contender for the Mr. O, if he brings up his arms there's no stopping him.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
Re: Toney Freeman looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2006, 05:23:02 PM »
thought i'd be the first to start a thread about the man who WON THE SHOW instaed of 600 million Kamali threads, the guy looks incredible and she at least be a perennial top 2 or 3 contender for the Mr. O, if he brings up his arms theres no stopping him.
forsure the guy is looking incredable.
bodybuildersreality.com

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2006, 05:25:51 PM »
thought i'd be the first to start a thread about the man who WON THE SHOW instaed of 600 million Kamali threads, the guy looks incredible and he should at least be a perennial top 2 or 3 contender for the Mr. O, if he brings up his arms there's no stopping him.

well said...the X man looked great, cannot wait to see him at the Olympia

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2006, 05:26:45 PM »
i'm predicting Top 5 or 6 possibly.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2006, 05:27:13 PM »
Freeman's big problem is his back though I believe.

His structure is amoung the best out there right now .

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2006, 05:29:38 PM »
Gunter & Toney in the top 6 would be great 8)
I

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2006, 05:30:15 PM »
Freeman's big problem is his back though I believe.

His structure is amoung the best out there right now .
i think his back is fine it's his arms that need some work because of Ronnie, Jay's, Gustavo's and Dexters arms are strong points.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

body88

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2006, 05:33:40 PM »
I been sayin it for months. Freeman has all the tools to be Mr O. The guy looked awesome. Congrats Toney!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2006, 05:50:18 PM »
i think his back is fine it's his arms that need some work because of Ronnie, Jay's, Gustavo's and Dexters arms are strong points.

YEP. he needs to bring up those guns significantly to get to the elite (O top 5) level.

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2006, 05:52:49 PM »
I think that if he can come in sharpe he can do some damage at the olympia..

Stavios

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2006, 08:54:48 PM »
Look how ridiculously huge his arms are in that back shot  :o :o :o

he has all the mass he needs for a top 5 finish at the O but he has to bring better conditionning or he won't crack the top 10

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2006, 09:03:57 PM »
I think that if he can come in sharpe he can do some damage at the olympia..

Brilliant insight
Here comes the money shot

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2006, 04:20:33 AM »
I'm not hating on him cause I always liked the guy but I don't think he'll be top 6...maybe around 9th place or so.  The O is pretty stacked in the 1-8 slots right now, someone is going to either have to be way off or someone is gonna have to be totally outstanding to stir things up.  Toney has huge potential, I always thought that even back on the 95 nationals tape I have of him placing 4th in the heavies, I thought he looked spectacular so I don't want to take anything away from him.  I just don't see him beating a guy like Branch or even Melvin...just my opinion. 

Congrats on your win Toney, I hope you continue to do well and I didn't entend this to be disrespectful if you read it.
nasser=piece of shit

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2006, 06:30:43 AM »
YEP. he needs to bring up those guns significantly to get to the elite (O top 5) level.

The guns have been brought up

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2006, 06:33:24 AM »

WTF? His arms are HUGE. They used to lag but are massive now in the front double bi. They look a bit thin relaxed cos they're so long, but Gunther suffers from this too being so tall and all and he' in the top 4 right now!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2006, 06:35:39 AM »

yeah judge sarcasm, he needs to bring up those 22" arms  ::)
Z

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2006, 06:37:35 AM »
I'm not hating on him cause I always liked the guy but I don't think he'll be top 6...maybe around 9th place or so.  The O is pretty stacked in the 1-8 slots right now, someone is going to either have to be way off or someone is gonna have to be totally outstanding to stir things up.  Toney has huge potential, I always thought that even back on the 95 nationals tape I have of him placing 4th in the heavies, I thought he looked spectacular so I don't want to take anything away from him.  I just don't see him beating a guy like Branch or even Melvin...just my opinion. 

Congrats on your win Toney, I hope you continue to do well and I didn't entend this to be disrespectful if you read it.

Branch and Melvin see TONEY - SHORTER MEN ARE AT AN  DISADVANTAGE RIGHT NOW! Everyone needs to bring their a game and stop thinking for one mintue it is going to be a walk in the park against TONEY FREEMAN. His energy was like Gustavo and the rookie King with the confidence of Ronnie/ Lee and Dorian and the shape of FLEX and his own flare and humble attitude.

AT THE SAN FRAN - MELVIN AND BRANCH SAW TONEY - everyone knows and everyone is a professional.
FREEMAN IS A BIG HUGE MAN WALKING WITH QUIET WITH A BIG STICK

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2006, 06:38:49 AM »
toneys biggest problem is his age, he'll be 40 in a couple of days
Z

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2006, 06:45:18 AM »
YEAH  - that's his problem , He took 5 years off while everyone else competing now was beating up their bodies - HE is so healthly and Age has  nothing to do with it. With his maturity and family , he is twice as mature and focused than if he was beating up on everyone when he was 35!

TRUE STORY

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2006, 06:46:45 AM »
Branch and Melvin see TONEY - SHORTER MEN ARE AT AN  DISADVANTAGE RIGHT NOW! Everyone needs to bring their a game and stop thinking for one mintue it is going to be a walk in the park against TONEY FREEMAN. His energy was like Gustavo and the rookie King with the confidence of Ronnie/ Lee and Dorian and the shape of FLEX and his own flare and humble attitude.

AT THE SAN FRAN - MELVIN AND BRANCH SAW TONEY - everyone knows and everyone is a professional.
FREEMAN IS A BIG HUGE MAN WALKING WITH QUIET WITH A BIG STICK

I don't think the lack of height has hurt either one of these guys in the past and I don't think it will in the future.  I like Toney, don't get me wrong but I'm being realistic.  I don't see him beating Branch or Melvin, just my opinion.  Toney has good momentum but no one's had momentum like Branch had last year going into the O, 2 wins ina row and it didn't get him a top 5 spot.  Who's Toney really beat?  QT is good but he isn't a top guy, niether is Jonnie, Jonnie has never placed top 10 at the O...only guy he beat the otehr day is Darrem and he was off.  Could he beat Darrem if he was on?  Who knows but Darrem has never been better than 9th at the big dance.
nasser=piece of shit

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2006, 06:59:45 AM »
Now it is a case of who he has beaten. Last week it was a case if him being over looked ! Just another thing to add to the shopping cart of motivation. You are making it worse on the competition. Darrem was beaten - he is an 100% Professional in every since of the word. This is the man that beat Flex wheeler to state his mark in the sport.

Beating Darrem - Art Atwood and the best Quincy Taylor you are going to see and a Fantastic Johnny jackson
Was a great day at the office -

At the SAN Fran - Toney was gracious in his performance and accepting 5th when fans and others felt he was a comfortable qualifer for the O.

Try something else - Toney is past the criticism of who he can beat - Others struggle against his package - Thank GOD for some good competitors - it is going to be awesome   BIG T AT THE BIG O - TRUE STORY

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2006, 07:00:52 AM »
toneys biggest problem is his age, he'll be 40 in a couple of days

he could continue for a few more years
I am a mini beast

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2006, 07:12:36 AM »
Now it is a case of who he has beaten. Last week it was a case if him being over looked ! Just another thing to add to the shopping cart of motivation. You are making it worse on the competition. Darrem was beaten - he is an 100% Professional in every since of the word. This is the man that beat Flex wheeler to state his mark in the sport.

Beating Darrem - Art Atwood and the best Quincy Taylor you are going to see and a Fantastic Johnny jackson
Was a great day at the office -

At the SAN Fran - Toney was gracious in his performance and accepting 5th when fans and others felt he was a comfortable qualifer for the O.

Try something else - Toney is past the criticism of who he can beat - Others struggle against his package - Thank GOD for some good competitors - it is going to be awesome   BIG T AT THE BIG O - TRUE STORY

i THINK you're getting me all wrong, I'm not trying to critisize the guy, I'm trying to be realistic.  Good luck to him and maybe he'll prove me wrong.  I'm NOT trying to attack him or put him down...I'm just saying the Olympia is a whole other ball game and if you don't realize that...well...what can I say.  I can name a ton of guys who won shows and didn't ever do jack at the O.  I'm not saying Toney is gonna be one of these guys I'm just saying don't bet the house on a top 5 finish from the results of one show.
nasser=piece of shit

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2006, 07:15:44 AM »
his arms are good. for christ sake, the guy is not a midget like many others on stage. He deserve that fcuking show. Let's see how he's gonna do at the O. I pick him top 6. BIG SURPRISE
Get Big, or Die Trying

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2006, 07:19:06 AM »
Toney Freeman is a valued member of the SQUAD and continues to own tiny tits on Getbig to this day.