Author Topic: Lee Priest is in the hospital  (Read 31663 times)

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
Re: Lee is in the hospital.
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2006, 10:19:14 AM »
He told me he was gonna get "SPEcial ED" tattooed on his penis. That way, when he was flaccid, it would just say "SPEED".

How cool is that? LEE IS DA MAN!

Special "Inked" Ed

Think it will fit?

Little guy, little hands and feet...  :-* :-*

Just Bad Bad Blood!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: Lee Priest is in the hospital
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2006, 10:25:47 AM »

Hey Original Sin...how's the lowerback tat? How about the navel ring and tounge stud? Keeping up with the loose as a goose stripper girl trends? Whats next for you? Little tiny nose ring?

Watch how MD sends Romano out to take a few pics...or Wheeler of Lee in the hospital bed with that silly gown flipping the camera the bird.
?

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2006, 11:10:28 AM »
Hey Original Sin...how's the lowerback tat? How about the navel ring and tounge stud? Keeping up with the loose as a goose stripper girl trends? Whats next for you? Little tiny nose ring?

Sorry Darling Strike 3 for you…

I have none of those, 3 tats but none there and only pierced ears.

But since you are obviously obsessing over me and this lower back tattoo, I don't want you to be depressed, even though it is okay for guys to cry and Lord knows you have plenty to cry about.
I will give you a free lap dance.
Even ugly little losers like you should be able to say they touched a real woman once in their pathetic lives without paying for it.

Just to make your fantasy night complete, I will even give you a tiny little marker
(I don’t want to give you anything bigger and harder to hold then what you’re used to)
that way you can draw a lower back tat on me. 

Now be sure to wipe the keyboard off before typing a reply.  You don’t want to get all sticky like the magazines you hide for your mommy.

:-* :-*

Just Bad Bad Blood!

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2006, 11:38:26 AM »
I wanna see pics of this Original Sin chick.  :)

Who has 'em?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2006, 11:47:46 AM »
Sorry Darling Strike 3 for you…

I have none of those, 3 tats but none there and only pierced ears.

But since you are obviously obsessing over me and this lower back tattoo, I don't want you to be depressed, even though it is okay for guys to cry and Lord knows you have plenty to cry about.
I will give you a free lap dance.
Even ugly little losers like you should be able to say they touched a real woman once in their pathetic lives without paying for it.

Just to make your fantasy night complete, I will even give you a tiny little marker
(I don’t want to give you anything bigger and harder to hold then what you’re used to)
that way you can draw a lower back tat on me. 

Now be sure to wipe the keyboard off before typing a reply.  You don’t want to get all sticky like the magazines you hide for your mommy.

:-* :-*

Just so you know...my mom ALWAYS finds my dirty magazines so you lose that one...PLUS...I dont know how to draw so you lose again and I ALWAYS had to pay for a girl to touch me so strike three for you...BOOYA!!!
?

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2006, 12:06:52 PM »
Just so you know...my mom ALWAYS finds my dirty magazines so you lose that one...PLUS...I dont know how to draw so you lose again and I ALWAYS had to pay for a girl to touch me so strike three for you...BOOYA!!!

LMAO

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2006, 01:46:28 PM »
He told me he was gonna get "SPEcial ED" tattooed on his penis. That way, when he was flaccid, it would just say "SPEED".

Special "Inked" Ed
  LOL ;D
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

jarhead

• Getbig III
  • First name Mister. Last name "T".
« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2006, 02:09:13 PM »
get well soon, Lee

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2006, 02:16:28 PM »
He was probably trying to cut out that puerto rican broads name

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 28, 2006, 02:19:44 PM »
He was probably trying to cut out that puerto rican broads name
Ahahahahaha!!! Great post!
?

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2006, 02:37:03 PM »

Special "Inked" Ed

lmao!!!!!!!!!1 ;D ;D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2006, 02:47:40 PM »
lmao!!!!!!!!!1 ;D ;D
Yes, of course this effeminate little tulip picking Christopher Lowell Show watching Elton John song singing pink lemonade drinking Liza Minelli loving cake boy likes that quote....
?

Below Me

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2006, 03:42:38 PM »
I wondering if we'll get another fabricated BB.COM, pro in the hospital story like the one that ran the other month.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2006, 03:52:43 PM »

Oh, I never heard or read such lies and hogwash with that Cormier hospital thing...Cormier never had back problems...he was struck by lightning. I brought the real story here to these boards.

Lee is in the hospital because of self surgey of trying to take of the 'adela' tattoo with common household items and he got hurt.
?