Author Topic: This ain't right....  (Read 1114 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: This ain't right....
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2006, 10:45:18 PM »
http://www.townhall.com/columnists/column.aspx?UrlTitle=why_liberals_are_crushing_dissent&ns=KevinMcCullough&dt=08/27/2006&page=1

This is why liberalism taken to this extreme is a danger to our country. This is why folks like us are pushed to the extreme view point on things because these nut cases exist. I'm sure u will get major disagreement on this but maybe some of the folks that will,  don't have kids yet. Once they do..things will change. Once they have to pay a shit load in taxes to suppport BS social programs they will reevaluate their postion. Also why is it that I don't consider the libs on this board idiots or racist but as soon as u post one negtive thing about the Muslims or any other group of folks u get personally attacked and told to shut up. I think the truth hurts.
L

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: This ain't right....
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2006, 01:14:54 AM »
IMO, the reason why many of the rightfield Democrats have been outmaneuvered, is mainly because the Democrats wanted to create a political room for Hillary in the middle.

Now, she will only have to deal with more radical Democrats in the primary, and she will also look as a viable alternative for most swing voters.

BTW, the stuff in the column about radical Democrats being anti-God, and "wildly Anti-American"... That's not only a lie, but an insult to democracy.

The people in the Democratic Party loves the USA just as much. They have different ideas on how to run the country. You have to respect that not everybody shares your opinion, calling them Anti-American says more about yourself than anything.

I don't understand what perverse sexual activity is being discussed in this part:

These four bills would require that in every classroom from kindergarten through high school that perverse sexual activity be praised and highlighted in a positive light.

When did homosexuality become a perverse sexual activity? It's a preference, not a sexual activity. I'm heterosexual, and I don't consider it being a (normal) sexual activity the whole fcuking time.

Again, I think the reason why most moderate Democrats have been taken out, is to make room for Hillary. This article does nothing but work in favor of her, actually. Those who believes in this article will probably see Hillary as a "decent alternative".

And if given the choice between her and Condi Rice... I'm sure they'll pick Hillary.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise