Author Topic: Do u think the CIA might have created islamic fundamentalism in afghanistan...  (Read 7881 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I don't trust my goverment one bit. They are bureaucratic liberal apologists, hell bent on the destruction of the indigenous people and values.

what country are you from?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Looks like the video has been removed. I know the author's work tho. Been familiar with him since '98.
Alot of his books were banned from a bookstore in Toronto and he's been constantly hassled just trying to fly into Canada to give a lecture.
w

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Looks like the video has been removed. I know the author's work tho. Been familiar with him since '98.
Alot of his books were banned from a bookstore in Toronto and he's been constantly hassled just trying to fly into Canada to give a lecture.

after clicking link
go to tools..internetoptions.. del files.  ok...then re load the page..it'll work then
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7472823022720725604&q=the+secret+government
carpe` vaginum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
'conspiracy' is a very big blanket term used to label anything not of the norm.

The group which has held world power since WW2 is a loosely affiliated number of rich men who help influence politics in nations all over the world.  They are based in ISR, Eur, USA, and other places. They keep leashes on the drug trade, they profit greatly from war and defense contracting, they assure similar 2-party systems in most countries, they invest in wall street, they set up and control the media, and other aspects of our lives.

They are there, and they keep the planet busy and running.  They are built upon a utilitarianism mindset.  They have no problem creating a set of circumstances where 10,000 might die, if 1 million are assured a higher quality of life.

read about em.  they're out there, and they always will be.  that's just life.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
الاسلام هو شيطانية

24KT

• Getbig V
'conspiracy' is a very big blanket term used to label anything not of the norm.

The group which has held world power since WW2 is a loosely affiliated number of rich men who help influence politics in nations all over the world.  They are based in ISR, Eur, USA, and other places. They keep leashes on the drug trade, they profit greatly from war and defense contracting, they assure similar 2-party systems in most countries, they invest in wall street, they set up and control the media, and other aspects of our lives.

They are there, and they keep the planet busy and running.  They are built upon a utilitarianism mindset.  They have no problem creating a set of circumstances where 10,000 might die, if 1 million are assured a higher quality of life.

read about em.  they're out there, and they always will be.  that's just life.

The founder of Skull & Bones Society made their family fortune in opium trafficking.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
England.

Then it's very good that you don't trust your govt.

7/7 was an inside job too, mate.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5948263607579389947

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
Then it's very good that you don't trust your govt.

7/7 was an inside job too, mate.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5948263607579389947

And you sincerely believe this? ???

The asian tsunami was also the result of a controlled explosion plotted by the illuminati right?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
And you sincerely believe this? ???

LOL... dude, watch the clip. Didja know that there were 4 bomb squads conveniently on the scene of those 4 bombings in London on 7/7?  They were a block away to arrive and clean up before the local PD even got there.  Watch the video if you have the guts. 

I challenge you to debate the points made in this clip.  For 9/11, at least they tried to hide things. For 7/7, they just had the bomb squads waiting ready.

24KT

• Getbig V
7/7 was sloppy as hell.
There's alot of perplexing conundrums about that one if anyone cares to truly examine it.
Same with the murder of Menezes. It's not discussed as often, but that stinks to high heaven.
You'd think after Spain, they'd have been a little more careful. Guess not.  :-\
w

24KT

• Getbig V
after clicking link
go to tools..internetoptions.. del files.  ok...then re load the page..it'll work then
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7472823022720725604&q=the+secret+government

It won't work for me toxie, I just don't have enough space to keep the video going.
At 1hr. 28 mins, I'm gonna have to view another time, ...but I'll get back to it.

Google videos collect in my Temp and don't delete themselves no matter how much I try to clear the cache.

It's not David Icke, ...it's kind of grainy, but it looks like Jordan Maxwell. Is that who it is?
w

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
LOL... dude, watch the clip. Didja know that there were 4 bomb squads conveniently on the scene of those 4 bombings in London on 7/7?  They were a block away to arrive and clean up before the local PD even got there.  Watch the video if you have the guts. 

I challenge you to debate the points made in this clip.  For 9/11, at least they tried to hide things. For 7/7, they just had the bomb squads waiting ready.

I'm on Linux at the moment, Flash Video Players won't work :'(

I'll get back to you tomorrow after i've watched the vid.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
240, Jaguar-
So terrorism doesn't exist?

There are no terror cells, and Al QaeThe spada is a bunch of nice guys?
Hezbollah was trying to be friends and wanted to take the Isreali soldiers out to dinner.

Western Democracies feel like killing their own? Yet somehow Al Qaeda has claimed responsiblity for all of these acts.

The spanish act was an inside job too. Too bad the the lgovernemnt changed after the attack and the new governement pulled Spain out of Iraq over it.

Is there a single insident in the last 20 years that might be the fault of someone other than the government?
Z

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
this thread ws supposed to go in a different direction :(
carpe` vaginum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
240, Jaguar-

Hezbollah was trying to be friends and wanted to take the Isreali soldiers out to dinner.

Western Democracies feel like killing their own? Yet somehow Al Qaeda has claimed responsiblity for all of these acts.

The spanish act was an inside job too. Too bad the the lgovernemnt changed after the attack and the new governement pulled Spain out of Iraq over it.

Is there a single insident in the last 20 years that might be the fault of someone other than the government?

Some events are self-inflictions, some are carried out by terrorist groups.

After 9/11, Al Quida, a group which always takes credit for its attacks, did NOT accept responsibility for 9/11.  They denied it.  They demanded proof.  The US didn't have any.

So, the US invaded, and "found" a video which has an actor portraying bin Laden in it, taking credit.  This is the ONLY piece of evidence against him.  And the FBI has even discounted it.  bin Laden is NOT listed as responsible for 911 on their website. weird, eh?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
give it up rob

there r no such things as ufos nasa dosen't know a thing about em
muslims did 911
the koran tells muslims to kill every one non muslim
the face on mars is just a rock formation
everything is honkydory in mah world :)
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
the face on mars is just a rock formation

roflmao! you actually believe it's something other than a rock formation?

fuck me toxic... your coke addiction has really fucked with your brains. :-X
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
roflmao! you actually believe it's something other than a rock formation?

f**k me toxic... your coke addiction has really fucked with your brains. :-X

i see a face...you also see a face...the govt tells you you dont see a face...now all of a sudden you dont see a face..idiot

spare me your debunking...read it all already
carpe` vaginum!

24KT

• Getbig V
240, Jaguar-

Why do people choose to discount argument A, by ridiculing an argument B which has not even been made?
Why not try to discount a theory that has infact been positted? I've never said terrorism doesn't exist.
I don't think 240 has said that either. We know terrorism exists. We've seen plenty of evidence of that around the world over the past 50 years, ...in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, the USS Liberty, the Contra terrorists um.. freedom fighters, etc., etc., right up to 911 and beyond. Terrorism is going on everyday.

As for Hezbollah, they didn't take the Israeli soldiers to dinner, ...they had them for lunch!

Western Democracies feel like killing their own?

On occassion ...yes. See: Pearl Harbor, declassified Operations Northwoods, or if necessary review the US civil war, or review the poison gas wafted over San Francisco, ...or the tests they conducted on army personnel giving them useless stuff to "research" when unbeknownst to the brave soldiers, they were infact the test. The government simply wanted to know what levels would produce death. Then too there were the Kent State shootings. The list of Western democracies killing their own is quite long. Now I realize that in Pearl Harbor, it was the Japanese who dropped those bombs, ...but by conspiring to bring the attack in the first place, then withholding the information about the impending attacks, as well as the subsequent removal of both radar, and code breaker machines, the US government was as guilty as if they had dropped those bombs themselves.

Yet somehow Al Qaeda has claimed responsiblity for all of these acts.

My understanding is that they have never claimed responsibility. They were blamed. But who knows... bin laden's last minute re-emergence to rally support behind Bush in the 2004 selection could simply have been fortuitous timing for Bush, ...or maybe bin laden is still on the payroll? {shrug}

The spanish act was an inside job too.

No, common thought among the Spanish population is that it was a CIA op designed to scare the populace and influence the elections to ensure Spain's troops remained. They failed to take into account the Spaniards have years of experience dealing with Basque separatists, and weren't frightened into giving up their freedoms. They instead chose to assert them even stronger at the ballot box.

Too bad the the lgovernemnt changed after the attack and the new governement pulled Spain out of Iraq over it.

The new government specifically ran an anti-war platform that had the pull out of Spanish troops at the top of the agenda. The invasion was never popular with the Spanish. That's what the people wanted all along - a pull out of their troops, and that's what they got. That's how it works in a democracy (US not withstanding)  ;)

Tons of things ...like Bjork's swan dress at the Oscars for one  :o   What was she thinking?!  ::)
w

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Why does eveything on here turn into some sorta ridiculous conspiracy. As far as the CIA in Afghanistan.....By 1986 the Russians had pretty much crushed the Mujh's. CIA support was almost non existant up until then. Then the Chief of Station in Pakistan was able to ge some stingers sent in to Afghanistan. The agents on the ground had begged for surface to air missles because Soviet heliborne air assualt units were chewing up up the resistance. It took the Soviets awhile to figure out how to fight here but when they did.......... Anyway the stingers made it to a group outside KAF...Kandahar Airfield and they shot down 4 Soviet choppers. The war changed that day. The CIA poured in more arms and money.  We dropped the ball here in 1994 when we basically turned our back on the afghni's. The Talibn was able to take power. It took place on Slick Willy's watch. I don't really blame him because the nuts and bolts of our Intelligence services are all civil servants who had been in place for years. The Northern Alliance was in control of Kabul but lost it to Taliban forces. Massod was a popular leader here...he gave a shit about this country. Bin Laden had him killed on Sept 10,2001. Gee I wonder why....oh yeah we did 911 ourselves.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
As far as the Cydonian face. Looks like one to me..further there are three fairly large and visible pyrimids pretty close to it. We never launch those Mars rovers anywhere near that thing. Its the one place everybody wants to go.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
hey HH6, you're doing a great thing, fighting for our nation, and you get my props and respect.  You have to believe in the mission you're fighting.  Otherwise, why would you get up and put you ass on the line everyday?

I guess I'm saying that if you knew, for an absolute fact, that 911 was an inside job, you'd probably go a little bit crazy.  You're getting shot at and dealing with IEDs as a part of bush's ongoing war on terror, right?  If you suddenly found out that the event that started the war- 911- was actually a self-inflicted wound, it would do a few things.

First, you'd realize that you've been duped.  That the same ideals you're risking your life for, are nothing more than lies designed to get you to kick the crap out of people on the other side of the world.  Next, you'd realize that the people you're battling with... well, they already know that 911 was staged, and just a reason to get into war.  They're in their own streets defending their country against some men with guns who came into their country using a lie for which they were framed.  Ouch.  

Dude, I don't want you to learn the truth til you get home.  You're currently fighting because you believe in something.  For those of us who have read about this for many hours home in the USA, the truth is something that we can handle.  But as long as you're over there, anything which casts doubt upon your reason for being there is bad.

So keep on doing what you're doing.  Fight hard and do your job.  But when you get home, and you no longer have to believe Bush's Theory just to stay alive... well, when that day comes, please do open minded research and learn the truth.  

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
hey HH6, you're doing a great thing, fighting for our nation, and you get my props and respect.  You have to believe in the mission you're fighting.  Otherwise, why would you get up and put you ass on the line everyday?

I guess I'm saying that if you knew, for an absolute fact, that 911 was an inside job, you'd probably go a little bit crazy.  You're getting shot at and dealing with IEDs as a part of bush's ongoing war on terror, right?  If you suddenly found out that the event that started the war- 911- was actually a self-inflicted wound, it would do a few things.

First, you'd realize that you've been duped.  That the same ideals you're risking your life for, are nothing more than lies designed to get you to kick the crap out of people on the other side of the world.  Next, you'd realize that the people you're battling with... well, they already know that 911 was staged, and just a reason to get into war.  They're in their own streets defending their country against some men with guns who came into their country using a lie for which they were framed.  Ouch.  

Dude, I don't want you to learn the truth til you get home.  You're currently fighting because you believe in something.  For those of us who have read about this for many hours home in the USA, the truth is something that we can handle.  But as long as you're over there, anything which casts doubt upon your reason for being there is bad.

So keep on doing what you're doing.  Fight hard and do your job.  But when you get home, and you no longer have to believe Bush's Theory just to stay alive... well, when that day comes, please do open minded research and learn the truth.  

This is exactly why I don't look to close at this stuff. Besides you have already heard my lack of faith in anybody to pull this off. Especially the folks in our government. Besides I'd much rather debate the existence of the face on Mars..no Martian is taking a shot at me yet...maybe :P
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
This is exactly why I don't look to close at this stuff. Besides you have already heard my lack of faith in anybody to pull this off. Especially the folks in our government. Besides I'd much rather debate the existence of the face on Mars..no Martian is taking a shot at me yet...maybe :P

LOL.. I can respect that. 

Many would argue that they *didn't* pull it off- because there is so much evidence of an inside job.  63% of Canada believes we did it.  36% of Americans believe we did it.  I don't know what they believe in Eur where info flows more freely.   

You're a positive and open minded guy.  I hope you take care of yourself and make it home.  Don't ask too many questions while you're over there, but keep your eyes open.

When you do get home, sit back and enjoy what is becoming a fireworks show over here of this new "Truth" movement.  It's on every college campus, it's water cooler talk at a lot of companies, and there are thousands of people who do this for a living- they just spend their days handing out DVDs, talking with people, researching, building sites about it, and basically, just growing the Truth movement.

it's weird - it's like another army!  Their weapon is information and their enemy has all the power... but they've won 36% of the battlefield already, using just their words and the info they share.  They work for free.  They risk redicule.  But they do it because they believe it's their duty as Americans to fight for what is right.