Author Topic: Do u think the CIA might have created islamic fundamentalism in afghanistan...  (Read 7883 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Why does eveything on here turn into some sorta ridiculous conspiracy. As far as the CIA in Afghanistan.....By 1986 the Russians had pretty much crushed the Mujh's. CIA support was almost non existant up until then. Then the Chief of Station in Pakistan was able to ge some stingers sent in to Afghanistan. The agents on the ground had begged for surface to air missles because Soviet heliborne air assualt units were chewing up up the resistance. It took the Soviets awhile to figure out how to fight here but when they did.......... Anyway the stingers made it to a group outside KAF...Kandahar Airfield and they shot down 4 Soviet choppers. The war changed that day. The CIA poured in more arms and money.  We dropped the ball here in 1994 when we basically turned our back on the afghni's. The Talibn was able to take power. It took place on Slick Willy's watch. I don't really blame him because the nuts and bolts of our Intelligence services are all civil servants who had been in place for years. The Northern Alliance was in control of Kabul but lost it to Taliban forces. Massod was a popular leader here...he gave a shit about this country. Bin Laden had him killed on Sept 10,2001. Gee I wonder why....oh yeah we did 911 ourselves.

{LOL} I love how you called them the resistance. THEY WERE TERRORISTS! Afghanistan was a communist country.

The Mujahadeen were not resistors, ...they were paid terrorists sent in there to disrupt the country  :P

Then the USA screams "Oh My GAWD! The Russians have invaded Afghanistan... boycott the Olympics!"

If Russian financed terrorist groups were to invade and disrupt an American protectorate, do you for a minute think American military wouldn't be dispatched? Puleaze!

Here's a suggestion, ...ignore the political threads. Keep your head down. Dodge the bullets IEDs and stay alive.
w

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
. CIA support was almost non existant up until then.

then all of a sudden..they came to the rescue...keRploW!! ::)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
As far as the Cydonian face. Looks like one to me..further there are three fairly large and visible pyrimids pretty close to it. We never launch those Mars rovers anywhere near that thing. Its the one place everybody wants to go.

thankyou!

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=nasa+ufo+evidence  watch part 1 and 2.....

carpe` vaginum!

24KT

• Getbig V
then all of a sudden..they came to the rescue...keRploW!! ::)

Toxie, do you mean sorta like 'create the problem in order to provide the solution'?  hmmm.... interesting.

...kinda like a new world order out of chaos? I've heard the order out of chaos theory before.
w

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Toxie, do you mean sorta like 'create the problem in order to provide the solution'?  hmmm.... interesting.

no..just for money and more importantly ..power..and its not specifically the cia or American people..you're read of the illumaniti..if ya watch the secret govt vid about UFO disclosure and google the documents the guy speaking mentions..you'll be surprised and disturbed....

and most of the governments on this planet know of it...yanno neil armstrong to date has only done 1 public interview after his return from the moon...JUST 1...
carpe` vaginum!

24KT

• Getbig V
no..just for money and more importantly ..power..and its not specifically the cia or American people..you're read of the illumaniti..if ya watch the secret govt vid about UFO disclosure and google the documents the guy speaking mentions..you'll be surprised and disturbed....

and most of the governments on this planet know of it...yanno neil armstrong to date has only done 1 public interview after his return from the moon...JUST 1...

:o  really? hmmm... just fascinating! Do tell me more.  ;D
w

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Jag I spent an entire year studying the war and major battles during the Russian occupation of this country. If u want to debate lets go...anyway . The locals or resistance were augmented by arabs answering the call to holy war. They do this crap all over the place. It was American foreign policy to support the enmies of the Soviet Union. And despite the fact that I'm not a big fan of the Afghans..the Soviets did horrible things to the people here. If we had not helped...they would have lost.

Hey Toxie..as far as ur post about "then all of a sudden..they came to the rescue...keRploW!! "..well it was all but over until the stingers arrived. The soviets began using air assualt tactics..instead of Armor. They sorta looked at what we did in Vietnam and saw that it would work better here. Not as much cover etc....Anyway if the stingers didn't work it would have been over.
L

24KT

• Getbig V
The bottom line remains Afghanistan was legitimately a communist country.
The Soviets went in to quell unrest. The fact that your government supported & financed terrorists bent on destroying & destabilizing a country is not good. So the stingers made a difference as a result of subversive interference and meddling into the affairs of others. And the Soviet Union became mired in debt, resulting in it's eventual collapse. Bravo. Had the Soviets still been around, such reckless foolhardiness on the part of your government wouldn't have taken place, ...and your butt might be stateside right now sipping a cold beer and taking in a Patriots game. Now it's looking like the same mucky quicksand the Soviets were trapped in, as a result of subversive meddling by a bunch of psychopathic madmen and the puppet they control, is about to swallow the Coalition of the willing as well. Blow back is a bitch huh?  Anyway, I truly don't want to get into this with you at all. You're over there, do your job, keep your head down, dodge the IEDs, and hopefully get home soon. 
w

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Your a communist as well heh ::) ;D :P
L

24KT

• Getbig V
Your a communist as well heh ::) ;D :P

{LOL} Y'all have attached so many labels to me, ...who the heck can keep them all straight.  :D
w