Author Topic: Nip Tuck...  (Read 2238 times)

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
Nip Tuck...
« on: August 28, 2006, 01:31:28 PM »
I used to watch this show a while back and stopped watching TV pretty much altogether for a while.  The other night I'm flipping through the channels and catch a repeat episode where Christian (?) tells a chick the only way he will bang her is if she puts a bag on her head.  In the next scene she is on all fours getting banged from the back by him and yep, she has the bag on her head.  UN-Real must see TV ;D

Later in the episode she comes back to him with her phone number on the bag and says it was the first orgasm she ever had and that her tears were tears of joy.  Call her anytime and she'll wear the bag again!
BKS - Guardian of Truth

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Nip Tuck...
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2006, 01:33:43 PM »
i saw that the other night.  last season got a little too lame in the last 2 episodes, but al lin all, it is a good show.  Season premiere is a week from tomorrow night.

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2006, 01:43:00 PM »
Was that not the most surreal thing you've seen on regular TV in a while or what? 
BKS - Guardian of Truth

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2006, 01:47:12 PM »
Was that not the most surreal thing you've seen on regular TV in a while or what? 

yeah dude, that was pretty hot in an odd way lol...

that show is pretty good at pushing the limits.  When that one girl was giving Kimber the bikini wax... well, all tv should be that good :)

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2006, 01:50:01 PM »
i havent seen nip tuck in a while.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2006, 02:02:50 PM »
i havent seen nip tuck in a while.

they play 3 episodes from the last 2 seasons, every sat night on FX, leading up to the new episode next week.  as i am married, my sat nights now involve TV and internet instead of liquor and the like.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2006, 02:06:40 PM »
good to know, i'll try to catch up

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2006, 02:10:16 PM »
Next to the Shield, it is my favorite show. FX has really come into its own. Rescue Me is quite good also. 
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2006, 02:15:28 PM »
Next to the Shield, it is my favorite show. FX has really come into its own. Rescue Me is quite good also. 

agreed.  I have completely given up on watching shows like Law and order and most other lame network offerings.  When you see Vic mackey shoot an IA rat in the face in episode 1 of the shield, it pretty much makes jack mcCoy arguing a case on NBC kinda weak.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2006, 02:17:21 PM »
agreed.  I have completely given up on watching shows like Law and order and most other lame network offerings.  When you see Vic mackey shoot an IA rat in the face in episode 1 of the shield, it pretty much makes jack mcCoy arguing a case on NBC kinda weak.

I couldn't believe it when Shane killed Lem! Lem was no rat!
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2006, 02:30:47 PM »
I couldn't believe it when Shane killed Lem! Lem was no rat!

Shane didn't have a choice!  Lem refused to live on the lam, and would have broken eventually and gave up Vic and the crew.  Vic has vowed to kill whoever bombed Lem, and i'm sure it's gonna come out in the last 5 episodes before they conclude the series.

Bigger Q - does Vic live or die in the last episode?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2006, 02:35:36 PM »
Shane didn't have a choice!  Lem refused to live on the lam, and would have broken eventually and gave up Vic and the crew.  Vic has vowed to kill whoever bombed Lem, and i'm sure it's gonna come out in the last 5 episodes before they conclude the series.

Bigger Q - does Vic live or die in the last episode?

Lem could have turned himself in, but that one drug dealer was going to make sure he got killed. So what, they put cops in protective custody anyway. Vic will live. He's a good guy. Shane is going to get whacked in the last season, pos killed his own partner.
E

scooter

• Getbig III
  • the fvckin priest deserved to die
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2006, 03:22:21 PM »
I think that shane will get killed this season. The last episode was fucked. I think that I like nip tuck a little better.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2006, 03:28:09 PM »
Lem could have turned himself in, but that one drug dealer was going to make sure he got killed. So what, they put cops in protective custody anyway. Vic will live. He's a good guy. Shane is going to get whacked in the last season, pos killed his own partner.

Shawn Ryan, the show's creator has said in interviews that no sin on the show will go unpunished, that in the end all will be made right.  I can't see how Vic could be righted without getting killed.  I sure hope the end is as cool as the rest of the show has been.  Every season's finale is the coolest show i've ever seen.