Author Topic: Roid Rage?  (Read 3002 times)

Tedd

• Getbig II
Roid Rage?
« on: August 28, 2006, 02:50:48 PM »
Has anyone ever experienced Roid Rage?  So far I have not experienced this and wonder if it usually occurs with orals such as dbol.  I know this guy in the my gym who I bought my first cycle from and he use to yell at his girlfriend more than usual and said he was more aggressive during sex.

MLAT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Roid Rage?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2006, 02:58:40 PM »
No roid rage here, actually calmed me down some.  I was on Test, D-bol, and Winny.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2006, 03:05:08 PM »
Do a search on this topic, I had a post on this about 2 months ago
U

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2006, 03:18:06 PM »
Has anyone ever experienced Roid Rage?  So far I have not experienced this and wonder if it usually occurs with orals such as dbol.  I know this guy in the my gym who I bought my first cycle from and he use to yell at his girlfriend more than usual and said he was more aggressive during sex.
WHY WOULD YOU ASK SUCH A STUPID FUCKING QUESTION WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU,IS THIS THE BEST YOU CAN COME UP WITH.
AH HELL FUCKING NEWBIE......

sorry roid rage ;D   just kidding the way i see it if your an ass when your clean most likely you will get a superman complex and become an asshole when your on gear..imo
p

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2006, 03:46:43 PM »
its all in your head....

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2006, 06:09:41 PM »
...and in your mind...
w

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2006, 06:13:31 PM »
I've experienced it on certain compounds, and witnessed a lot of it around buddies who do certain compounds.. namely: tren/fina, halo, anadrol and suspension... A lot of people will say that there's no such thing, but let's not kid ourselves guys, certain gear does make you overly aggressive and liable to snap at the smallest stupidest thing.  Just keeping it real.

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2006, 07:39:24 PM »
anadrol is really what started the whole "roid rage" theory. I do however agree with CaptainE
anadrol,Tren,halotestin,mibolerone,test base(suspension)  are notorious for causing aggression and overall short temper- with these compounds roid rage really isnt a myth-

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2006, 08:31:22 PM »
I find myself easier irritated, but rage, that is going a bit far IMO. If you find that you are someone who is plagued with rage when on cycle, then stop using AAS, it should be reserved for the responsable individual.

younggunz

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2006, 08:38:00 PM »
      i don't understand how people can believe that roid rage is a myth.  People are injecting ridiculous amounts of hormones into their bodies that allow their bodies to go through rapid and drastic changes yet they believe it will have no effect on them physiologically? common sense fellas   ::)

cmegrow

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2006, 06:55:22 AM »
haven't had a problem as yet.
with Anadrol, Test and Dbol.

there are alot of stories and have noticed some significant changes in peoples behaviour resultant of it.

as has been mentioned if you are not versed in controlling your temper when clean.. then don't expect too many favours when powered up.

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2006, 07:18:06 AM »
in the past there have been times when i was more irritable than others..but nothing even close to what i'd consider rage.  If you're using and you're getting frustrated or angry...

stop and think and learn to control your emotions better.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2006, 08:30:22 AM »
in the past there have been times when i was more irritable than others..but nothing even close to what i'd consider rage.  If you're using and you're getting frustrated or angry...

stop and think and learn to control your emotions better.
Yes, it's all about self-control. People who have "Roid Rage" when examined closely, have no self-control in their life in the first place, gear or not.

dallas

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2006, 08:49:01 AM »
ya thats what i was wondering to because i did a cycle of d-bol pill form and i haven't experienced it yet ethier.

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2006, 09:48:50 AM »
Ive used a cycle with anadrol before and no problems.  Yes I was more aggressive in the gym with my lifts but not overly pissed off at daily situations that bothered me.  Living in a large city it would be easy to get pissed off at people in traffic and stuff and anybody gets pissed.   The whole roid rage thing is somewhat of a myth.  if you have a short fuse on your temper without jucie then yes it could affect you.  There are a few guys I know that went into using the juice thinking that they would be pissy all the time and they tried hard to be pissy thinking that was how they were supposed to react. 

You should know your body well enough to control it.  Im the type of person that takes a lot for me to get pissed off so never any problems for me.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2006, 10:04:51 AM »
Roid rage is a common mis conception of steriod use.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2006, 10:21:08 AM »
its all in your head!!! for some its when you start taking gear and seeing results your head starts to swell up even though your still a pussy? ( Im calling NO ONE A PUSSY SO DONT GET INTO A RAGE ) you think your the shit, so alot of these so called roid rages?? are just talking out of your ass.Me i already have a bad temper. do steroids trigger it alittle bit more? yes maybe but no roid rage.

alot of people that think they have roid rage, have already got it in there head from the time they start taking gear,they hear all the the different aspects of steroids and one is roid rage so they put that that in there head and as soon as they might catch a attitude or a temper from something stupid? like a car cutting them off..., the first think that comes to mind after getting mad is IT MUST BE FROM THE ROIDS..... sounds stupid? cause it is.... if you think you cant hanlde yourself then you dont need to be on steroids!!!! This is why steroids will never in a million years be legal cause of stupid shit like this.IF taking a asprin gave you a rage then that would be banned also.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2006, 05:21:41 PM »
Yes, it's all about self-control. People who have "Roid Rage" when examined closely, have no self-control in their life in the first place, gear or not.

agree with arnold here, yes AAS may make you a little more aggresive but you need to channel it in a positive way.  people use it as an excuse to act stupid, when in fact.....THEY are stupid.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2006, 05:40:22 AM »
People who have "Roid Rage" when examined closely, have no self-control in their life in the first place, gear or not.

I agree. Most people with so called "roid rage" are generally angry people anyway.

dirtyman_209

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2006, 01:11:12 AM »
Its mind over matter and thinking before you open your mouth and also use your head think before you do anything and relize gear will get you pumped more than the  problem so dont let yourself run wild and create roid rage

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2006, 02:30:07 PM »
Zeek i was 100% with you on this until 3 days ago,  I take my gear like clock-work same amount same time same day, however, last week by source went awol which stopped me having my test eth for 10 days, this didnt bother me im not that dependant on the stuff so the following wasnt caused because of frustration.
I started feeling aggitated, and down (possibly estrogen?) hormonal like a woman, insecure, and vunerable...... the frustration of all these feelings made me feel very very angry.  I know this is cause by steroids as im usually the most heartless unemotional person you could meet.  Ive got more gear finally and am starting to get my head together but still not right YET. 
Roid Rage is real, though i think its caused by fluctuations in dosages rather than the gear itself. 
Chemical imbalances always effect mental wellbeing.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2006, 02:39:47 PM »
Zeek i was 100% with you on this until 3 days ago,  I take my gear like clock-work same amount same time same day, however, last week by source went awol which stopped me having my test eth for 10 days, this didnt bother me im not that dependant on the stuff so the following wasnt caused because of frustration.
I started feeling aggitated, and down (possibly estrogen?) hormonal like a woman, insecure, and vunerable...... the frustration of all these feelings made me feel very very angry.  I know this is cause by steroids as im usually the most heartless unemotional person you could meet.  Ive got more gear finally and am starting to get my head together but still not right YET. 
Roid Rage is real, though i think its caused by fluctuations in dosages rather than the gear itself. 
Chemical imbalances always effect mental wellbeing.
There's a difference between what you're talking about and proposed roid rage. What you're referring to is real, and guys go through it all the time, a thread pops up on the topic pretty regularly. Most anyone when they come off cycle experiences at some level a "down" feeling, possibly slightly depressed, tired and maybe a little irritable. This is very common after a cycle with testosterone and even more common in some one who has just finished a competition cycle. Think about it, your body has become accustomed to relatively high amounts of testosterone, and then boom it's all gone, no more injections, and natural levels are at a low. How on earth could your body respond any other way? That's why a proper plan as to how to come off along with PCT can be so helpfull and useful.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2006, 02:58:42 PM »
what your taking about is not roid rage!!!! its called insecurity....

i go threw this from time to time....

heres a example:you take something that makes you happy,makes you feel good,makes you look good... all the good stuff roids do for you. ;D
Now take it away!!!! ??? you feel upset,mad,pisst,sad,depressed and so on :-[
What goes threw your head is? what am I gonna do?is my stuff gonna come in?
this is bullshit >:(....  OK then one day you open your mail box  :D your heart drops you run inside and open your special package, you are the happiest person around.Now throw in you getting laid before you went to that mail box and your having a great day.You are dependent on what makes you happy.
this may not be true for everyone BUT i know for a fact everyone get happy when they open there mail box and they see that special package....
I go threw this stage when i screw up and run out of gear.... So this is just a different outlook instead of jumping the gun and saying your having a roid rage. ;)

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2006, 05:06:44 AM »
what your taking about is not roid rage!!!! its called insecurity....

i go threw this from time to time....

heres a example:you take something that makes you happy,makes you feel good,makes you look good... all the good stuff roids do for you. ;D
Now take it away!!!! ??? you feel upset,mad,pisst,sad,depressed and so on :-[
What goes threw your head is? what am I gonna do?is my stuff gonna come in?
this is bullshit >:(....  OK then one day you open your mail box  :D your heart drops you run inside and open your special package, you are the happiest person around.Now throw in you getting laid before you went to that mail box and your having a great day.You are dependent on what makes you happy.
this may not be true for everyone BUT i know for a fact everyone get happy when they open there mail box and they see that special package....
I go threw this stage when i screw up and run out of gear.... So this is just a different outlook instead of jumping the gun and saying your having a roid rage. ;)
I was taking DHEA and Winstrol/Stanozol for 6 weeks after stopping I felt (mentally) like shit for about 3 days (didn't want to do ANYTHING OR EVEN MOVE) - started taking Nolva - 25mg ED and felt 100% better got my energy back and was up and going again.
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!