Author Topic: Lighten things up a bit!  (Read 3286 times)

Mr. Intenseone

Lighten things up a bit!
« on: August 28, 2006, 04:20:19 PM »
USA beat Japan today in the Little League World Series 2-1. The pitcher for USA was clocked with a fastball at 76mph, that's equvlant to a 99mph fastball in the bigs...it was a great game 8)!!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Lighten things up a bit!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2006, 04:25:59 PM »
Something I can agree with you on. :D  Awesome! GOOD GAME!
S

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2006, 04:28:53 PM »
They beat them huh?  RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

That Japanese team crushed Mexico,  But USA wins in the end!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2006, 04:29:27 PM »
By the title of this thread, I can only assume effeminate professed pedos lightens things up for you?   ;)
w

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2006, 04:30:35 PM »
I've coached my son's teams for four years and get pretty bummed out at the end of each season because I hate seeing come to an end, this year the league offered me my own team and I accepted, it's a big commitment but totally worth it :D!!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2006, 04:35:30 PM »
By the title of this thread, I can only assume effeminate professed pedos lightens things up for you?   ;)

Maybe you could consider being a coach for the WNBA or womens golf >:(!!

It's amazing how many Libs (jag) can fuck things with a perfectly innocent thread about Little League!!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2006, 04:40:08 PM »
Maybe you could consider being a coach for the WNBA or womens golf >:(!!

Doesn't being a coach require some degree of skill in the activity being coached? I might break a nail.  :-\

It's amazing how many Libs (jag) can f**k things with a perfectly innocent thread about Little League!!

We take our q's from ignorant right wing conspiracy theory debunkers who rely on ad hominem attacks.
w

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2006, 04:41:44 PM »
Doesn't being a coach require some degree of skill in the activity being coached? I might break a nail.  :-\

We take our q's from ignorant right wing conspiracy theory debunkers who rely on ad hominem attacks.

IT'S ABOUT LITTLE LEAGUE YOU TWIT!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2006, 04:54:46 PM »
IT'S ABOUT LITTLE LEAGUE YOU TWIT!

The WNBA is not little league. Sheesh. Who's the twit again?  ::)

You're right, ...you do need to lighten things up, ...you're brain is just too far overloaded to work,
...not that it was in proper working order to begin with
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2006, 05:12:22 PM »
You know what, Mr I. and I don;t agree on much when it comes to politics. 

But when it comes to sports, politics can take a back seat.   ;D  No need for that here.

GO USA!

p.s.:  Careful not to get so caught up in negatives about things that you can't see the beauty in front of you.

GO USA!

A group young kids just conquered the world!

GO USA!

Know when to throw stones, know when to agree and give recognition.

GO USA!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2006, 06:43:06 PM »
You know what, Mr I. and I don;t agree on much when it comes to politics. 

But when it comes to sports, politics can take a back seat.   ;D  No need for that here.

GO USA!

p.s.:  Careful not to get so caught up in negatives about things that you can't see the beauty in front of you.

GO USA!

A group young kids just conquered the world!

GO USA!

Know when to throw stones, know when to agree and give recognition.

GO USA!

I agree with you 100%, all my intention was to try to bring some positivity to a some negative thread. Jag didn't need to come and inject her obvious perverse thoughts into this. Seems it's her brain thats not in correct working order!

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2006, 10:25:19 PM »
What is little league? sounds like my kinda game!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2006, 10:37:06 PM »
What is little league? sounds like my kinda game!

Miniature baseball ;D!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2006, 11:17:20 PM »
USA!  USA!  USA!   ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2006, 06:24:53 AM »
I agree with you 100%, all my intention was to try to bring some positivity to a some negative thread. Jag didn't need to come and inject her obvious perverse thoughts into this. Seems it's her brain thats not in correct working order!

No, my brain is in perfect working order. I just thought I'd give you a bit of your own back. I've held up a mirror for you (whether you've seen your reflection...I don't know), but I think I've made my point. I can feel free to stop now.  ;)
w

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2006, 06:35:17 AM »
Gotta say I love baseball movies BTW.

That Field of Dreams with Costner is sweet. Hate Costner these days, has got to be the dullest bloke in the world, but that shit was sweet.

Would be really cool to go to a Little League game sometime. To see if my image of fathers with pro dreams and beer guts is accurate, to breath it, to get a feeling for it.

American pastime.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2006, 06:51:21 AM »
Intenseone,
Are you the kind of dad that flips out and acts like a nut when your son or your sons team do bad?  lol  If not have you encountered these kinds of parents?  They crack me up.   ;D
S

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2006, 06:59:16 AM »
Intenseone,
Are you the kind of dad that flips out and acts like a nut when your son or your sons team do bad?  lol  If not have you encountered these kinds of parents?  They crack me up.   ;D

Or are you the kind of dad that tells your son after their team loses that "Hey Son, winning isn't everything, I still love you, see ya kid" drives home, letting the whiny bastard walk "a few" because " losing should hurt a little"? ;D

I-One = Soccerdad  ;)

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2006, 07:52:34 AM »
Leave it to hagjag to try to take a completly innocent thread off track and turn it into yet another bashing session.  You REALLY need to get laid more often.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2006, 07:59:04 AM »
Or are you the kind of dad that tells your son after their team loses that "Hey Son, winning isn't everything, I still love you, see ya kid" drives home, letting the whiny bastard walk "a few" because " losing should hurt a little"? ;D

I-One = Soccerdad  ;)

YIP
Zack

LOL I'm only 18.  No kids for me for atleast 10 years I hope.  ;D  My kid will be like the only First Grader telling his teacher to fuck off though. HAHA  Little kids that cuss are about the funniest thing on Earth I think.
S

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2006, 09:37:48 AM »
Intenseone,

No, I don't flip out, but I will let them know what they might have did wrong after a game they lost and even when they win, I will point out improvments that need to be made to continue winning, but the biggest thing is they have fun, when coachs make it too stressful to play it doesn't become fun anymore....sometimes when kids try too hard they tend to made more mistakes (I'm talking sports).

I've haven't seen any parents flip out, but have seen plenty of big mouth parents 'coach' from the stands!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2006, 03:51:44 PM »
No, I don't flip out, but I will let them know what they might have did wrong after a game they lost and even when they win, I will point out improvments that need to be made to continue winning, but the biggest thing is they have fun, when coachs make it too stressful to play it doesn't become fun anymore....sometimes when kids try too hard they tend to made more mistakes (I'm talking sports).

I've haven't seen any parents flip out, but have seen plenty of big mouth parents 'coach' from the stands!

Oh, thats good.  You should come to Ohio, we have some real freak adults that love to fight at games. lol.
S