Author Topic: Ahmedinejad challenges Bush to a live TV debate.  (Read 6765 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Ahmedinejad challenges Bush to a live TV debate.
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2006, 02:03:17 PM »
Bush would get absolutely killed in a debate.

{LOL}
At first I thought you meant that figuratively ...but when I think about it, I realize you mean it literally.
It wouldn't surprise me one bit if those who plopped him in office to begin with put a sniper in the TV studio, just to make sure they can hang onto what's left of the Republican voter base. {lol}

It wouldn't help to better the relations between Iran and the rest of the world.

Actually I think the rest of the world would be grateful that he would expose Bush for the few who still can't see him for what he is. I'm sure world leaders wouldn't like it very much... since afterall, they've been dealing with him, throwing their support behind him, and largely covering up for his shortcomings. Can you picture how other world leaders must be ripping their hair out just trying to have any sort of a discussion with that man? Even his own staff chafes at the idea.

Tell me the truth, ...wouldn't you just love to be a fly on the wall being able to hear what other world leaders really think of Bush when they're talking in private... ;D

That's more important than pwning of a president that pretty much everyone disapproves of these days.

I would guess that most Republicans and all Democrats would like another president right now.

YIP
Zack

I'll say! ...especially if that president would be required to debate!
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2006, 02:22:32 PM »
It would be truly interesting.

It would bring tears to my eye, ...only thing is I don't know if they'd be tears of joy, or tears of sympathy for Bush.

Bush has the best speech writers I've seen, he's great when he doesn't have to face anyone.

Are you kidding me? ??? Ya, I'll admit he has some fabulous speech writers, but he can't even deliver his lines when he's on the podium in a room full of supporters!  All he's gotta do is learn the bloody lines. "America's BREAST & brightest"? "OB-GYN's can't even practice their love for women", "working hard to put food on your family" {ROTLMAO} Oh brother!  ::) ...wait, i think I just figured it out. They would be tears from laughing so bloody hard. I'm laughing so hard now just picturing it!

Now if the Democrats were smart, they'd hammer away at the president to debate him.
Or better yet, let Hilary debate him. She'd rip his nuts off, and perhaps having a smart woman verbally castrate him might cause him to meltdown and lose it enough for her to win the debate.
w

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2006, 03:38:11 PM »
It would bring tears to my eye, ...only thing is I don't know if they'd be tears of joy, or tears of sympathy for Bush.

Are you kidding me? ??? Ya, I'll admit he has some fabulous speech writers, but he can't even deliver his lines when he's on the podium in a room full of supporters!  All he's gotta do is learn the bloody lines. "America's BREAST & brightest"? "OB-GYN's can't even practice their love for women", "working hard to put food on your family" {ROTLMAO} Oh brother!  ::) ...wait, i think I just figured it out. They would be tears from laughing so bloody hard. I'm laughing so hard now just picturing it!

Now if the Democrats were smart, they'd hammer away at the president to debate him.
Or better yet, let Hilary debate him. She'd rip his nuts off, and perhaps having a smart woman verbally castrate him might cause him to meltdown and lose it enough for her to win the debate.

Your understanding of the media and the political field is different than mine.

Quite different.

My opinion is that the Democrats would be foolish to bring their prime candidate even near Bush. Bush is doing a great job of fcuking up any chance for a Republican president. If the Democrats would try to debate a lame duck (term for president leaving office), they would come off as petty and small.

Right now, Hillary Clinton and her staff has done everything right. They've been moving to the political midfield. If she would start hammering on Bush, sure, it would humiliate him.

But it would also make her look un-statemanlike.

I understand that you want someone to really kick Bush's ass in a debate, give him some payback for whatever.

But that ain't gonna happen.

It serves no purpose.

It's definitely not in the interest of the USA.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2006, 03:58:28 PM »
Your understanding of the media and the political field is different than mine.

Quite different.

My opinion is that the Democrats would be foolish to bring their prime candidate even near Bush. Bush is doing a great job of fcuking up any chance for a Republican president. If the Democrats would try to debate a lame duck (term for president leaving office), they would come off as petty and small.

Right now, Hillary Clinton and her staff has done everything right. They've been moving to the political midfield. If she would start hammering on Bush, sure, it would humiliate him.

But it would also make her look un-statemanlike.

I understand that you want someone to really kick Bush's ass in a debate, give him some payback for whatever.

But that ain't gonna happen.

It serves no purpose.

It's definitely not in the interest of the USA.

YIP
Zack

No I wasn't thinking Hilary debating Bush, ...it's a given she'd mop up the floor with him.
I'm talking about Hilary taking Bush's place in a debate with the president of Iran.

It's just wishful thinking on my part. protocol wouldn't allow it. she's not the head of state ...yet.  ;)
w

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2006, 07:42:13 PM »
would churchill debate hitler? of course not, there is no point.  One is cunning as a fox and lies so easily and with skill.
Valhalla awaits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2006, 07:46:04 PM »
would churchill debate hitler? of course not, there is no point.  One is cunning as a fox and lies so easily and with skill.

If Ahmed lies, then Bush can present evidence that he is lying and he will be pwned for the world to see.

There's a reason that the man wants no censorship when speaking to the American people.

Bush is afraid that iran's leader is gonna drop that little secret...

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2006, 07:51:43 PM »
If Ahmed lies, then Bush can present evidence that he is lying and he will be pwned for the world to see.

There's a reason that the man wants no censorship when speaking to the American people.

Bush is afraid that iran's leader is gonna drop that little secret...

{ROTFLMAO}  Which one? there's quite a few of 'em!
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2006, 08:08:28 PM »
{ROTFLMAO}  Which one? there's quite a few of 'em!

My guess is that the man who runs iran has a lot of information on what all we've been doing over there.  If he were to have the ear of the people, and deliver some statements - with complete evidence - and CNN wasn't able to sanitize it, Bush might be in some serious shit. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2006, 08:35:39 PM »
My guess is that the man who runs iran has a lot of information on what all we've been doing over there.  If he were to have the ear of the people, and deliver some statements - with complete evidence - and CNN wasn't able to sanitize it, Bush might be in some serious shit. 

Not just Bush Jr., but Bush Sr., Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice etc. etc. etc. No one in his cabinet would be spared. These are the same guys who negotiated with Iran to stall the release of the American embassy hostages during the Carter administration to ensure the Republicans won the election, and then release the hostages AFTER Reagan took office to solidify his image as a tough cowboy who could lead America back to prosperity ...the same ones who were running things under Reagan & Bush, back when the Iran / Iraq war was going on, ...the same ones who secretly supplied Iraq, while at the same time supplied Iran, exascerbating & prolonging the battle, ...and they are the same ones who ratified the payments of billions & billions of dollars to Iran in restitution for alot of their shenanigans over there. Restitution paid by American taxpayer dollars (although I understand they're a little behind on the payments).

Why do you suppose the Skull & Crossbones society use that as an emblem, sleep in coffins, and meet in a windowless tomb? Hmmm... could it be because they've got too many damned skeletons in the closet?  :D
w

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2006, 08:58:59 PM »

Not only are you delusional, your about one micro-cell above my ex when it comes to intelligence!!

Hope this helps!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2006, 09:13:30 PM »
would churchill debate hitler? of course not, there is no point. 

Cav, I have thought about this one for a bit.  i realized something.

If Churchill *had* debated Hitler over the radio for the world to hear, it could have prevented WWII.  Consider this:

Suppose they had debated.  Hitler would have made all sorts of racist claims, threats, and lies, right?  Then, Churchill would have responded, refuting Hitler's points and making him look like an ass for the world.  you agree so far?

Okay.  The people of the world are listening, right?  The people who live in Italy, Japan, Hungary, Romania, as well as their leaders, all hear Hitler and determine that he is an ass and he is a fool.  They would not believe in his message if Churchill could disprove it.

And, as a result, the countries of Italy, Japan, Hungary, Romania might not have became Hitler's allies in WWII.  And without allies, he couldn't have invaded countries as he did.

So you see, an open exchange of ideas, for the world to hear, allows other nations to see a leaders' true colors.  A psycho exposed will gain no allies.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2006, 10:05:24 PM »
Cav, I have thought about this one for a bit.  i realized something.

If Churchill *had* debated Hitler over the radio for the world to hear, it could have prevented WWII.  Consider this:

Suppose they had debated.  Hitler would have made all sorts of racist claims, threats, and lies, right?  Then, Churchill would have responded, refuting Hitler's points and making him look like an ass for the world.  you agree so far?

No.

Most likely, Hitler would've brought up the tough financial times in Britain, in Germany, and all over the world. He would even get Churchill to admit to some of these things. Then Hitler would paint a horrible possible future, use very strong words, still without mentioning any Jews. Because if it's bad, it could get worse.

And then he would slowly point out a reason for the hard times of the world, a Jewish conspiracy and how Jews were the cause of all this. He would give examples of Jewish misconduct, and then he would offer a solution to the hard times of the world. A good life.

I think you're completely misjudging who Hitler was 240 or Bust. The man was one of the greatest rhetorics ever. The problem when we see his speeches, is that we only get to see the last part, we're he's all fired up, looking like a madman.  But view an entire speech of Hitler sometime, and you'll see what I mean. He was a rhetoric genius.

Okay.  The people of the world are listening, right?  The people who live in Italy, Japan, Hungary, Romania, as well as their leaders, all hear Hitler and determine that he is an ass and he is a fool.  They would not believe in his message if Churchill could disprove it.

And, as a result, the countries of Italy, Japan, Hungary, Romania might not have became Hitler's allies in WWII.  And without allies, he couldn't have invaded countries as he did.

So you see, an open exchange of ideas, for the world to hear, allows other nations to see a leaders' true colors.  A psycho exposed will gain no allies.

These people don't understand English, some of them understand German, but very few English.

And Churchill would never be able to disprove Hitler's claims.

Just because Hitler had crazy ideas doesn't make him incompetent.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2006, 10:11:30 PM »
I understand what you're saying about the rhetoric.

But I really want to know what he wants to tell Americans.

Chances are, our media isn't touching it.  And when he was interviewed by Mike Wallace, he nearly converted him to a supporter.  I find it hard to believe that a lifetime media guy would 1) fall for the BS, and 2) make himself a potential joke by admitting it.

I want to hear the dirt he has on our govt, and proof he has of this.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2006, 10:24:07 PM »

Chances are, our media isn't touching it.  And when he was interviewed by Mike Wallace, he nearly converted him to a supporter.  I find it hard to believe that a lifetime media guy would 1) fall for the BS, and 2) make himself a potential joke by admitting it.

Sure. I am all for that. Put him with a good reporter next time, a reporter who's done his homework.

And no bullshit "tough questions". Argumentative stuff will get you nowhere.

After the interview, offer Bush to comment on the stuff Ahmadinejad claims, but only Bush himself.

With that stuff, try to get Ahmadinejad set up for one more interview, where he can respond to the comments.

Edit the shit and put it out on youtube ;D

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2006, 10:31:16 PM »

Wasn't it Mike Wallace who on 9/11, as the twin towers were coming down on national television, proclaimed:
 :o "Wow, that looks just like controlled demolition"?
w

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2006, 10:33:22 PM »
Wasn't it Mike Wallace who on 9/11, as the twin towers were coming down on national television, proclaimed:
 :o "Wow, that looks just like controlled demolition"?

Well that alone proves it....Mike Wallace was in on it, he knew about it all along..LOL!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2006, 10:42:29 PM »
you guys should check out some of the 'conspiracy' boards.  it's incredible.  There are hundreds of people who have made it their life's work to spread the truth about what happened on 9/11.  There are thousands who do nothing but copy dvds of the events and distribute them on campuses, malls, etc.  There are hundreds of thousands who spend time on line debating and converting people, and there are millions who believe.

Me, I *really* want to believe the official 911 story.  It scares the hell out of me when I see the evidence of an "inside Job".  It saddens me, it worries me, and I pray it's not true.

But I'm afraid the evidence very strongly points to an inside job.   The warnings and behaviors before the day, the events of the day, and the covering up since then.  it's reaching some incredible levels - politicians are running for office now, on 911 Truth platforms (calling for a new investigation). 

This has nothing to do with the war.  This has to do with dead Americans and the very strong possibility that some in our govt knew, or helped it happen.  And anyone who knew was guilty of treason - they abandoned their duty to protect and let people die.

I pray that it's not... but sadly, I know that it is.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2006, 10:57:37 PM »
you guys should check out some of the 'conspiracy' boards.  it's incredible.  There are hundreds of people who have made it their life's work to spread the truth about what happened on 9/11.  There are thousands who do nothing but copy dvds of the events and distribute them on campuses, malls, etc.  There are hundreds of thousands who spend time on line debating and converting people, and there are millions who believe.

Me, I *really* want to believe the official 911 story.  It scares the hell out of me when I see the evidence of an "inside Job".  It saddens me, it worries me, and I pray it's not true.

But I'm afraid the evidence very strongly points to an inside job.   The warnings and behaviors before the day, the events of the day, and the covering up since then.  it's reaching some incredible levels - politicians are running for office now, on 911 Truth platforms (calling for a new investigation). 

This has nothing to do with the war.  This has to do with dead Americans and the very strong possibility that some in our govt knew, or helped it happen.  And anyone who knew was guilty of treason - they abandoned their duty to protect and let people die.

I pray that it's not... but sadly, I know that it is.

Don't kid yourself 240. This is also about the war. The ones who died on 911 aren't the only dead Americans. There are more dead Americans as a result of the war than died on 911. All lives are just as valid, and all died because of lies told both to Congress and the American people. And countless thousands dead who are not Americans is also a factor, along with the ill will & animosity it has engendered around the world is... well, certainly not the best state of affairs. It's not just about those in the twin towers or in the pentagon. Don't forget the soldiers.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2006, 11:29:03 PM »
It's not just about those in the twin towers or in the pentagon. Don't forget the soldiers.

I'm not.  but I wanted to make it clear that I don't question what happened on 911 because I like to bash Bush, or because I disagree with the war.

I question what happened because of the evidence and events of september 11th.  I put the war in a different compartment, because I think that when I discuss 911 with someone, I lose credibility if I say "it was just to get us into war..."

The first time I heard 911 was staged, it was from an anti-war guy, so I discounted his belief to "this idiot will do anything to bash this war".  So I know how both sides think.  I focus on the facts of 9/11 and only the facts.  And surprisingly, I have converted quite a few nonbelievers.  Some people would deny it even if they read a handwritten confession from the President.  But many in the middle just want to see the facts and make their own judgment.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2006, 01:29:32 AM »
I'm not.  but I wanted to make it clear that I don't question what happened on 911 because I like to bash Bush, or because I disagree with the war.

I question what happened because of the evidence and events of september 11th.  I put the war in a different compartment, because I think that when I discuss 911 with someone, I lose credibility if I say "it was just to get us into war..."

The first time I heard 911 was staged, it was from an anti-war guy, so I discounted his belief to "this idiot will do anything to bash this war".  So I know how both sides think.  I focus on the facts of 9/11 and only the facts.  And surprisingly, I have converted quite a few nonbelievers.  Some people would deny it even if they read a handwritten confession from the President.  But many in the middle just want to see the facts and make their own judgment.

Sorry for accusing you of forgetting about the soldiers. That was out of line and far too presumptive of me.

I see your logic which makes perfect sense. Most people not happy with the war feel that way as a result of 911 so yes it is a steady progression, however, not one that many are able to make overnight.

Q) How do you eat an elephant? A) One bite at a time  ;D
w