Author Topic: Polygamist Warren Jeffs arrested  (Read 4005 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Polygamist Warren Jeffs arrested
« on: August 29, 2006, 07:06:45 AM »
Picked up late last night by a Nevada state trooper.

Now is it just a reallllllly big coincidence that the John Karr story fell apart late last night as well?
A less trusting person might believe that recent news cycles have been very convinient for the govt.

Late July - 911 Truth movement is topic of debate every night on media outlets
Early Aug - UK Plane Terror scare.  The moment this falls off map?
Numerous plane security scares.  Once this loses it's effect?...
Then - Former school teacher John Karr, drugged and giggly during a press conference, admits to killing Jon Benet.  Once his story runs a week and it is revealed to be false, 2 hours later...
Then - Former schoolteacher and now polygamist Warren jeffers arrested. 

Weird, huh?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Polygamist Warren Jeffs arrested
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 07:13:04 AM »
C-SPAN
S

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2006, 07:19:34 AM »
Your whole fucking like is a conspiracy 240, WAKE THE FUCK UP!

I've just read the Wikipedia entry for Warren Jeffs, and he's just like the muzzy prophet muhammad!

Warren Steed Jeffs (born in San Francisco, California on December 3, 1955) is the self-proclaimed Prophet, or "speaker of God's will,"

AND

In May 2006, he was placed on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted List, for such counts as, but not limited to, sexual conduct with a minor and conspiracy to commit sexual conduct with a minor.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2006, 07:21:29 AM »

Now is it just a reallllllly big coincidence that the John Karr story fell apart late last night as well?
A less trusting person might believe that recent news cycles have been very convinient for the govt.

Then - Former school teacher John Karr, drugged and giggly during a press conference, admits to killing Jon Benet.  Once his story runs a week and it is revealed to be false, 2 hours later...

Weird, huh?

No,

what is weird is that I used to enjoy reading your post on GetBig, but not anymore, as now you have gone to the land of Nuts and Wackos,

seriously 240, you need help,  lot's of it.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2006, 07:31:11 AM »
I don't think 240 needs help.

He just needs moderation.

As in reading books on media and political theory.

With it, he'll be armed for battle.

If you one day wakes up and realises that the media isn't objective, that the media isn't fair and balanced, what are you to do?

You'll ask yourself what the reasons are for the scewed images in the media?

A conspiracy? Or is there something else?

What motives are behind Rupert Murdoch and his Fox Media empire, what decides who they will support?

There will be moderation in time. I'm sure.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2006, 07:33:20 AM »
Professional Brown NosingTM, brought to you by Hedgehog
الاسلام هو شيطانية

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2006, 07:39:56 AM »
Hahahaha!! Yes, I've got to admit that these conspiracies are going a bit overboard these days. No disrespect to 240 man but I wouldn't be surprised if you think your life is like the Truman Show.  ;D

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2006, 07:42:11 AM »
I don't think he was 100% serious on this.  I wouldn't put it past the Nazi Party Bush Administration though.
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2006, 07:49:19 AM »
I don't think he was 100% serious on this.  I wouldn't put it past the Nazi Party Bush Administration though.

Yeah, it's jut a trend of late - not a major conspiracy.  Some people here will yell conspiracy every time I point out something odd or inconsistent in the world.  It's not an accusation - it's a theory to keep in your head.  Read it, register it, and forget about it.  But if when Jeffs is booked and his story will go cold for 6 months, we have another family-values/personal interest arrest within 2 hours, just take note of it. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2006, 08:35:10 AM »
Media news has always been an instrument of warfare. That's why NATO bombed the offices of Serbian broadcasters and justified it as a military target. Often said "The first casualty of war is the truth." Something we're supposed to get from the media, ...but often times people are no longer fooled by the lies, ...so the media has to rely on diverting attention instead. Watch for it. It's a pretty consistent MO. Whenever you see a HUGE media spectacle... look away and look elsewhere, 'cause that's where you'll find the real story. That's why whenever the heat is on, something happens to divert attention elsewhere.

Ummm... are you guys unaware of the fact that Bush has already paid out billions of dollars in bribes to US media in order to spin, hush, and sell his agenda?
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2006, 08:46:55 AM »
Ummm... are you guys unaware of the fact that Bush has already paid out billions of dollars in bribes to US media in order to spin, hush, and sell his agenda?

LOL.   ;D  I can never stay awake to hear Jay Leno, but this kind of stuff sort of makes up for it.   ;D

So Bush has used billions of tax payer dollars to bribe the media?  LOL.   ;D ;D ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2006, 09:05:46 AM »
LOL.   ;D  I can never stay awake to hear Jay Leno, but this kind of stuff sort of makes up for it.   ;D

So Bush has used billions of tax payer dollars to bribe the media?  LOL.   ;D ;D ;D

Yes.  :(
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2006, 09:20:01 AM »
You guys, don't get on 240 for this... ::) Nowhere did he say anything for sure.  It's notworthy as in "weird huh"

Just like this: http://www.rawstory.com/news/2006/Olbermann_The_Nexus_of_politics_and_0815.html Nowhere does Keith put together a "conspiracy theory" but feels rather that the coincidences are worth noting at this point in time.  As more information is added, it is possible certain conclusions could be reached--or not.  However if we refuse to even look at notworthy coincidences, well, that's just the sticking your head in the sand. ;)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2006, 09:22:58 AM »

Weird, huh?
i was thinking the same thing as i listened to this shit on Fox News, just more of the zionist mass media shell game.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2006, 09:29:32 AM »
If you look at Cheney, Rumsfeld, or bush on the news lately- they're not politicians anymore.  They're managers.  They're not trying to be popular and they're not trying to win hearts.  They're trying to scare people.  Period.

Every time you see them on FOX news, it's the same thing.  Last night, two items.  1- Rummy says a terror attack is imminent.  2) Rummy says Osama called us 'paper dragons'.  Designed to scare, and anger us.

Who gives a fucking rats ass what some CIA asset in a cave who died in late 2001 says about us? 

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2006, 09:49:27 AM »

Weird, huh?
That goof had Parents molesting and having sex with children as young as 5. He said it was ok as per the bible. Can you believe that?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2006, 10:30:04 AM »
That goof had Parents molesting and having sex with children as young as 5. He said it was ok as per the bible. Can you believe that?

He's a bag of shit.  I guess with all the dirty trick our govt pulls, I see a very strange coincidence when a new story replaces the old one inside 2 hours, driving a bright red escalade.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2006, 02:02:10 AM »

Weird, huh?

Well,

John Mark Karr was released tonight.  That mountain of evidence against him suddenly got lost.  he is a free man walking the street in the US tonight.

Remember the monster story it was - his plane trip, what he ate for dinner on the plane, who he sat by, etc etc?  All for naught.   The story was mental busy work.  He was a time burglar, keeping meaningful stories off the news.

This week it's Foley.  Lots of media chat with no eventual meaningful outcome.  In the meantime, 500 to 700 people were killed in iraq today, we took on a helliva lot more debt, and the sheep are nice and occupied, too busy to notice.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2006, 08:44:00 AM »
Well,

John Mark Karr was released tonight.  That mountain of evidence against him suddenly got lost.  he is a free man walking the street in the US tonight.

Remember the monster story it was - his plane trip, what he ate for dinner on the plane, who he sat by, etc etc?  All for naught.   The story was mental busy work.  He was a time burglar, keeping meaningful stories off the news.

This week it's Foley.  Lots of media chat with no eventual meaningful outcome.  In the meantime, 500 to 700 people were killed in iraq today, we took on a helliva lot more debt, and the sheep are nice and occupied, too busy to notice.

What's your point?