Author Topic: Poll on these conspiracy theories.  (Read 5359 times)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Poll on these conspiracy theories.
« on: August 29, 2006, 09:41:22 AM »
We should do a poll on who actually believes these theories and who thinks they are baseless. How do set up a poll? Anybody?
The House that Ruth built

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Re: Poll on these conspiracy theories.
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 09:47:01 AM »
how about a poll for anybody to post any 9/11 crap they have to have been to either site at least once or have even the most remote idea of what is fact and what is fiction and have more then internet sites as proof of there theories... ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2006, 09:55:26 AM »
We should do a poll on who actually believes these theories and who thinks they are baseless.

Baseless, huh?

If you lived in Canada, Europe, the middle east, or Asia, you would be in the minority.  You see, the US is still the only major nation whose majority populace believes 911 WASN'T an inside job.  Here, 36% believes it was an inside job.  In canada, 63%.  Overseas, higher.

Baseless is quickly dismissed.  Aliens anally probed me.  *That* is baseless.   squibs showing controlled demolition, missing airplanes, and presidents who fight tooth and nail to prevent investigations - now *That* has some basis to it.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2006, 10:03:22 AM »
Baseless, huh?

If you lived in Canada, Europe, the middle east, or Asia, you would be in the minority.  You see, the US is still the only major nation whose majority populace believes 911 WASN'T an inside job.  Here, 36% believes it was an inside job.  In canada, 63%.  Overseas, higher.

Baseless is quickly dismissed.  Aliens anally probed me.  *That* is baseless.   squibs showing controlled demolition, missing airplanes, and presidents who fight tooth and nail to prevent investigations - now *That* has some basis to it.

As a country were also fat and stupid so what you expect Americans to really make smart decisions this is the same country that fosters the belief that crack is really a project of the CIA to keep black people down. As for the rest of the world, we are the Bogey man everything that is bad its are fault.

Oh maybe the reason the rep's try to "hide" info is everything gets then used against them by the Dem's like they were the only people responsible and it gets "fed" to Americans who think its fact...

sorry 240 nothing personal.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2006, 10:22:33 AM »
I would say that most Swedes at least don't believe in any conspiracy.

It's important to remember that most Swedes have always been sceptical of George W Bush and mocking of his intellect, or lack thereof, is not un-common. So lack of support for conspiracy theory is not because of support of the Bush Administration or something like that.

Still.

There is no big support for a conspiracy theory in Sweden.

The conspiracy theory is IMO considered by most people in Sweden as yet another conspiracy craze stemming from the most conspiracy loving country in the world, USA.

I doubt you'll find any other country with as big following for the 9-11conspiracy as the USA.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2006, 10:46:10 AM »
240-

What polls are you looking at?

Most people I know don't think it is an inside job. Prior knowledge maybe, but not an inside job
Z

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2006, 10:48:28 AM »
240-

Most people I know don't think it is an inside job. Prior knowledge maybe, but not an inside job

same site he gets his "information" from...:)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2006, 10:57:40 AM »

August 30, 2004

Half of New Yorkers Believe US Leaders Had Foreknowledge of Impending 9-11 Attacks and “Consciously Failed” To Act; 66% Call For New Probe of Unanswered Questions by Congress or New York’s Attorney General, New Zogby International Poll Reveals

http://www.shns.com/shns/g_index2.cfm?action=detail&pk=CONSPIRACY-08-02-06
Scripps Poll
Thirty-six percent of respondents overall said it is "very likely" or "somewhat likely" that federal officials either participated in the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon or took no action to stop them "because they wanted the United States to go to war in the Middle East."

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2006, 05:41:13 AM »
240-

I live in New York, I knew people who died on 9/11. Yet I never met anybody or heard any talk of 9/11 being a conspiracy till 240 started posting stuff about it. If all these people exist who think 9/11 is a conspiracy where the heck are they?

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2006, 05:45:11 AM »
thats what im saying

what do you think people in the middle east would believe?  they burn down embassies over cartoons
Valhalla awaits.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2006, 05:46:30 AM »
August 30, 2004

Half of New Yorkers Believe US Leaders Had Foreknowledge of Impending 9-11 Attacks and “Consciously Failed”

Yes, there were MANY warnings about an impending terrorist attack. Yes, our intelligence agencies dropped the ball. That sure as hell doesn't mean there was a conspiracy.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2006, 05:48:04 AM »
thats what im saying

what do you think people in the middle east would believe?  they burn down embassies over cartoons

They also kill their own kids over "honour", they kill kids for watching the world cup because tv is banned, they behead teenage girls for going to a Christian school.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2006, 09:01:10 AM »
I live in New York, I knew people who died on 9/11. Yet I never met anybody or heard any talk of 9/11 being a conspiracy till 240 started posting stuff about it. If all these people exist who think 9/11 is a conspiracy where the heck are they?

They're all around you.  Most just don't bring it up.

I believe I put more weight into the scientific polls done, with demonstrations of statistical integrity to +/- 3%, than I do your ability to siphon information from others.

A LOT of ex-military people believe it hardcore, especially those with explosives or air force experience. many young kids in college, etc.  Tons of celebrities. And many normal joe lunchboxes.  They're just waiting for a candidate to come up they can vote for who will reinvestigate.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2006, 09:05:32 AM »
They're all around you.  Most just don't bring it up.

I believe I put more weight into the scientific polls done, with demonstrations of statistical integrity to +/- 3%, than I do your ability to siphon information from others.

A LOT of ex-military people believe it hardcore, especially those with explosives or air force experience. many young kids in college, etc.  Tons of celebrities. And many normal joe lunchboxes.  They're just waiting for a candidate to come up they can vote for who will reinvestigate.

well that right there should lead you down the path of it being false, bunch of fucking no nothings and wastes of space.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2006, 09:13:20 AM »
well that right there should lead you down the path of it being false, bunch of fucking no nothings and wastes of space.

Celebrities like Penn, Clooney, Baldwin, The Dixie Chicks, Sheen, Tim Robbins and his nutty wife. These people are about as far out there as it gets.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2006, 09:16:42 AM »
There's been tons of stuff on 9-11 as the 5 year anniversary nears.  They claim the explosions 240 was mentioning the firemen herd were not bombs, but were in fact the jet fuel that flooded an elevator shaft and ignited the lower levels.  That might explain the "bombs" that the firemen herd, but the fact is that we were warned that something catastrophic was going to happen.  With all our intelligence, it makes sense that we knew something, but what.  We were caught with our paints down, but we should at the very least had fighter jets patrolling the sky's over all major city's.  John Kennedy once said something on the lines of...If someone is willing to give their lives to kill me, theirs not much that can be done.....When you're hell bent on distruction and even the loss of your own life isn't a concern, how can such an individual be stopped?
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2006, 09:41:36 AM »

Define irony. 

There are also hundreds of college professors, engineers, etc who believe it was an inside job. 

Some things from the day are unexplainable.  The seismic data shows large blasts on the ground level, ten seconds before the planes hit.

Also, the fact that so many people in govt were warned NOT to fly on 9/11.  How so many defense agencies admit they told our govt BEFORE 9/11 that there would be an attack on 9/10 or 9/11.  I mean, there are hundreds of anomalies of that day, and some smoking guns.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2006, 09:45:46 AM »
Define irony. 

There are also hundreds of college professors, engineers, etc who believe it was an inside job. 

Some things from the day are unexplainable.  The seismic data shows large blasts on the ground level, ten seconds before the planes hit.

Also, the fact that so many people in govt were warned NOT to fly on 9/11.  How so many defense agencies admit they told our govt BEFORE 9/11 that there would be an attack on 9/10 or 9/11.  I mean, there are hundreds of anomalies of that day, and some smoking guns.

240 i was talking about celebrities you mentioned in your post not every crack pot in the world.geez.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2006, 09:47:05 AM »

the thing that just happened here in England was IMO,
CERTAINLY a put up job.

sorry
xL

what about that moon landing in '69?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2006, 09:47:13 AM »
Actually, there were firefighters, employees, and maintenance workers who were injured by actual explosions.  The elevator shafts were hermeticlaly sealed for just this kind of event- they were "chunked" so in event of a fire, there wouldn't be a 1000=foot tub of oxygen for the fire and fuel to go down.  The lobby was shredded- I mean, marble columns were completely leveled, early on.   Firefighters reported bombs all over the buildings.  Video cameras on the outside (i can give you links to he video) recorded numerous massive explosions (many were picked up on tape from across the bay).  

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2006, 09:50:09 AM »
the thing that just happened here in England was IMO,
CERTAINLY a put up job.

sorry
xL

what about that moon landing in '69?

really for fucks sake piss off and die.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2006, 09:50:12 AM »
240 i was talking about celebrities you mentioned in your post not every crack pot in the world.geez.

Celebrities are the ones that the news covers.  I mean, there can be 10,000 average people who learn about it this month, and there's nothing to talk about on the news.

But when reports came out that Bruce Willis has been handing out copies of Loose Change to everyone he meets - ( http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5946593973848835726&q=loose+change+second+edition&hl=en )

Only then does the media talk about it.  (Bruce Willis a bit 911 Truth guy, BTW)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2006, 09:50:38 AM »
and you don't have to read the Diana conspiracy stories

Now, that is all mind-boggling
xL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2006, 09:52:19 AM »

I'm not dying for another 50 years at least. 
I need to conspire
xL

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2006, 09:53:28 AM »

posts like this make me wonder if you're speaking from logic, or speaking from emotion.

There is substantial evidence that the 7/7 London Bombings were a sel-finflicted wound.  There were bomb squads waiting at each of the scenes that AM.  They had IDENTICAL drills planned, one block away from each blast.

They were on the scene cleaning up the place before the local authorities arrived.  What are the statistical chances of 4 bomb drills in the same 4 locations and times as the real blasts, in a time when it really benefitted blair.

Plus, the bombers didn't know they would die that day.  One guy even started a fight with a vendor over the price of a ticket that AM.  I mean, if you're about to blow yourself up, you don't start arguments to draw attention to yourself over 50 cents, you know?