Author Topic: Straining Headache ...  (Read 7306 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: Straining Headache ...
« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2006, 06:25:11 PM »
maybe just workout lightly??
135 warm up on incline is light ass hell for me and it just hit me....
L

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2006, 07:06:48 PM »
yes I do not want to do anything like srg. deez nuts, he is quite the gay in the army..

Kid you are nothing but a buck 25. Im 6'2 250 you skinny geek. I find it funny that a couple of months ago you said you had more muscle mass than lee priest and shawn.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2006, 07:08:03 PM »
Kid you are nothing but a buck 25. Im 6'2 250 you skinny geek. I find it funny that a couple of months ago you said you had more muscle mass than lee priest and shawn.

I never said that, your puttin words in my mouth, quite diffrent from having the lt. put his johnson in your mouth......but your fat, dumb and  hopefully will be a causlity of war. Enjoy Iraq
L

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2006, 07:09:05 PM »
nubain is an opiate based painkiller.some bb take it so they can train through the pain.its definitely not a good thing to take because before you know it you wont be able to train without it then you wont be able to even do everyday things without it.nubains the same kind of drug as heroin and morphine so if you want to end up selling your ass for cash like sgt D you should take it.if not steer well clear

You talk about me from thread to thread. I must have as yall say on here "owned" you in the past under your gimmick accounts. So now that I owned you so much you created another gimmick account you fuking stalker.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2006, 07:11:12 PM »
I never said that, your puttin words in my mouth, quite diffrent from having the lt. put his johnson in your mouth......but your fat, dumb and  hopefully will be a causlity of war. Enjoy Iraq

Oh you never said that? Would you like me to point you to that thread? Lee owned you badly in it, so its best for you to keep silent.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2006, 07:14:50 PM »

Learn to type a sentence.

p.s I already did 6 months in iraq, I dont have to go back skinny kid

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2006, 07:15:29 PM »
Oh you never said that? Would you like me to point you to that thread? Lee owned you badly in it, so its best for you to keep silent.
well if it was with lee then I believe it, I talk shit like that, me and lee talk shit to each other on a regular basis.but when I last checked it was between me and him. your nameless cadet. Its sooo funny that you say that someone is stalking you in the same thread you stalk me. At ease soldier
L

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2006, 07:16:33 PM »
Learn to type a sentence.

p.s I already did 6 months in iraq, I dont have to go back skinny kid
yeah cause the whole US armed forces is pulling out of Iraq right ?? ?? ?? ?
hahaha leave the thinking to the brains of the country, your job is to go there and die. hahaha
L

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2006, 07:17:04 PM »
yes I do not want to do anything like srg. deez nuts, he is quite the gay in the army..

^So what is this?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2006, 07:18:41 PM »
^So what is this?
umm its me typing fast and not giving a f**k....hahaha your soo obsessed you think i care how I type ?? nucca you need to fall back ... your quite the house nucca aint you? scared of the block, needed to get in the army to find an easy way out...couldnt read right, bad SATs, i know i know... you hate me cause I live in NYC, went to columbia, the average overpaid gook... thanks
L

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2006, 09:44:14 PM »
I forgot what exercise I was doing like two weeks ago, but I had the worse migraine ever in the gym. I definitely wasnt breathing correctly and got it from that, now for the last two weeks I had to take a pain reliever before the gym and carefully watch my breathing or I will suffer a terrible headache. What causes this and is there a remedy? Did this happen to anyone else, It happened to me a long time ago and I had to take like two weeks off of training heavy... what gives with the gym headaches ?

Dude, ya gotta stop taking it in the ass so much ;D

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2006, 09:51:56 PM »
valsalva manuever

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2006, 09:59:46 PM »
I forgot what exercise I was doing like two weeks ago, but I had the worse migraine ever in the gym. I definitely wasnt breathing correctly and got it from that, now for the last two weeks I had to take a pain reliever before the gym and carefully watch my breathing or I will suffer a terrible headache. What causes this and is there a remedy? Did this happen to anyone else, It happened to me a long time ago and I had to take like two weeks off of training heavy... what gives with the gym headaches ?

Grow some balls you little girly man.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2006, 02:01:41 AM »
You talk about me from thread to thread. I must have as yall say on here "owned" you in the past under your gimmick accounts. So now that I owned you so much you created another gimmick account you fuking stalker.
your the stalker you retard,you started this.and i will say this again in case you didnt understand the first time,i am 100% sure you have NEVER "owned" anyone, you lack the intelligence and wit needed,you cant even string a sentence together most of the time.now please for the love of god get back to the navy,and throw yourself on a grenade
8) B.B.C. 8)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2006, 08:19:48 AM »
Dude, ya gotta stop taking it in the ass so much ;D

Jae is a little bitch isnt he, man up kid

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2006, 08:45:37 AM »