Author Topic: Ricky Williams to return to Canada  (Read 6668 times)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Re: Ricky Williams to return to Canada
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2006, 01:20:31 PM »
No. I drive with one eye closed.

Asshole.  :)

LMAO, since your half white do you ever feel your keeping half of yourself down.. ;D

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2006, 01:23:59 PM »
LMAO, since your half white do you ever feel your keeping half of yourself down.. ;D

No. The only one that keeps me down is my wife when she rides me like a dimestore pony.  ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2006, 01:31:54 PM »
No. The only one that keeps me down is my wife when she rides me like a dimestore pony.  ;D

If you have to be oppressed thats the best possible way..:)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2006, 01:44:46 PM »
So being Asian should give him some unique perspective on racism in the NFL?

Remember guys, Pumpster has his own unique views on sports.
The House that Ruth built

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2006, 02:27:25 PM »
do you ever find yourself mad at yourself when half the time you can't drive well.. ;D
Bastard! Not all asians are bad drivers! Only the ones not born here! ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2006, 05:01:16 PM »
Bastard! Not all asians are bad drivers! Only the ones not born here! ;D

oh but migs should pick coffee beans..can't have it both ways in stereotype theater...:)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2006, 06:47:46 PM »
No. I drive with one eye closed.

Asshole.  :)

Well that's certainly better than driving while being blindfolded with dental foss.   :D

ooops... did I say that? I think I need a PF. btw w8tlftr, ...i finished packing  :P
w

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2006, 07:39:43 PM »
Well that's certainly better than driving while being blindfolded with dental foss.   :D

ooops... did I say that? I think I need a PF. btw w8tlftr, ...i finished packing  :P

I'm only half asian which means you can blindfold me with scotch tape.  :P

oh and booYAAA  ;D

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2006, 08:40:23 PM »
Remember guys, Pumpster has his own unique views on sports.

Thank yew. Just to clarify, I've never said or thought the overall talent in the CFL's comparable nor do i particularly like watching the CFL, on the other hand for a number of reasons there are some CFL players who can fit right in so it's not black & white..the NFL single-game playoff record for interceptions has been held for the last 25 years by a guy who initially played for Marv Levy's Alouettes teams in Montreal, before Marv went to the Chiefs. ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2006, 12:01:03 AM »
I'm only half asian which means you can blindfold me with scotch tape.  :P

oh and booYAAA  ;D

{LOL} That was from an old Andrew Dice Clay joke about Asian drivers and how they could be blindfolded by dental floss. The first time I heard him rant about that I nearly hit the floor laughing. Then I seethed with anger that he'd actually gotten a laugh out of me from a joke like that.  :-[ About 2 yrs later while working with him on a film set, I ended up giving him a piece of my mind!
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2006, 12:10:15 AM »
Thank yew. Just to clarify, I've never said or thought the overall talent in the CFL's comparable nor do i particularly like watching the CFL, on the other hand for a number of reasons there are some CFL players who can fit right in so it's not black & white..the NFL single-game playoff record for interceptions has been held for the last 25 years by a guy who initially played for Marv Levy's Alouettes teams in Montreal, before Marv went to the Chiefs. ;D

When I was in 8th grade, we had this regular supply teacher who used to play for the Ottawa Roughriders.
We used to drive that guy craaazy! I don't know what it is about supply teachers, but it was a license to go wild.
The boys were scared of him, 'cause he was built like a mountain and intimidated the heck outta him, ...but we girls got away with murder. He was scared to yell at us or get physical with us like he did with the boys, so he was constantly frustrated at every turn. It was hilarious. The poor guy was like silly putty in our hands.  ;D
w

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2006, 12:04:27 PM »

You do realize that we talk shit about the CFL just to spin you up, right?

The CFL has produced some very good players but you seem to take it so personally when anyone challenges you on anything. It's quite funny when you think about it.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2006, 12:05:32 PM »
{LOL} That was from an old Andrew Dice Clay joke about Asian drivers and how they could be blindfolded by dental floss. The first time I heard him rant about that I nearly hit the floor laughing. Then I seethed with anger that he'd actually gotten a laugh out of me from a joke like that.  :-[ About 2 yrs later while working with him on a film set, I ended up giving him a piece of my mind!

You guys did it didn't ya?

La la la la la la... Judi did it with the Dice Man...  ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2006, 12:56:01 PM »

1st suprise you gave him a piece of your mind your such a shy retiring young lady...:)

2nd (ok sorry 1st) Did you only give him a piece of you mind and not just a nibble of your piece???

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2006, 02:00:03 AM »
You guys did it didn't ya?

La la la la la la... Judi did it with the Dice Man...  ;D

Ewwwwwwwww. You're making me want to vomit.  :-X
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2006, 02:08:02 AM »
1st suprise you gave him a piece of your mind your such a shy retiring young lady...:)

Actually it was really easy. The man can on occassion behave like somewhat of a pig.
He was so lost in his 'Dice Clay' persona he wouldn't let Andrew the mensch out. Telling him off was easy!

2nd (ok sorry 1st) Did you only give him a piece of you mind and not just a nibble of your piece???

No nibble of my piece. He asked me to marry him, ...and I sneered cattily and demanded he "sign a pre-nup before I'd even consider it." (It embarrassed him sufficiently enough to make him shut-up).

If it had happened 4 days later, after I'd had a chance to observe him a little more, I would have realized it was just his nervousness & insecurity talking, and I probably wouldn't have been so rude or abrupt with him, ...but at the time he just made my skin crawl.  :-\
w

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2006, 09:40:27 AM »
so after that you hit it didn't you?  come on you know you wanted too

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2006, 10:06:20 AM »
You do realize that we talk shit about the CFL just to spin you up, right?

The CFL has produced some very good players but you seem to take it so personally when anyone challenges you on anything. It's quite funny when you think about it.

Do you now realize you weren't alone? I challenged only the notion that there weren't some good players. I don't watch it much. The NFL itself has been diluted and compromised by rule changes; they have to do something about those arbitrary interference calls that are too much of a factor in some games.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2006, 11:02:55 PM »
so after that you hit it didn't you?  come on you know you wanted too

I did come close to hitting him (...as in slapping his face) but later just kind of felt sorry for him.
He just struck me as very, very insecure. horribly insecure, ...and it made him behave like a jerk.
w

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2006, 11:05:30 PM »
He asked me to marry him, ...and I sneered cattily and demanded he "sign a pre-nup before I'd even consider it."

your wit makes oscar wilde's pale in comparison.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2006, 11:07:48 PM »
your wit makes oscar wilde's pale in comparison.

He wasn't serious, ...he was just trying to give me a compliment,
...but it just came out sleezy and demeaning and made my skin crawl.
w