Author Topic: GetBig's review about King Kamali's placing 11th  (Read 5411 times)

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
Re: GetBig's review about King Kamali's placing 11th
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2006, 05:50:09 AM »
"BIG" nav you seem to have a thing about getbig newbs talking out of there azz.just because there new here does that mean there new to bodybuilding???? does it? probably most of the newbs have been bodybuilding longer than you have.theyre new to the internet not bodybuilding GET IT..i hope by the time i have a 1000 posts ill have 22 inch guns because thats obviously what gives you the right to an oppinion.oh and btw you look like a bit of a newb yourself with that red cross where your avatar's supposed to be.

this is a forum, people can write what they want,why are you melting down because someone with less posts than you isnt agreeing with what youve got to say.your like one of thos old guys who always goes on about how things were better years ago

btw congratulations on having a lot of posts

EDIT: /meltdown  ;D
8) B.B.C. 8)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2006, 06:02:30 AM »
I just love watching Tamali fall apart......... ;D
I promise I'll act right from now on ::)
I dont think so.
If Kamali falls apart,first person crying is you.
Because, you lose entertainment.

student

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2006, 06:05:34 AM »
"BIG" nav you seem to have a thing about getbig newbs talking out of there azz.just because there new here does that mean there new to bodybuilding???? does it? probably most of the newbs have been bodybuilding longer than you have.theyre new to the internet not bodybuilding GET IT..i hope by the time i have a 1000 posts ill have 22 inch guns because thats obviously what gives you the right to an oppinion.oh and btw you look like a bit of a newb yourself with that red cross where your avatar's supposed to be.

this is a forum, people can write what they want,why are you melting down because someone with less posts than you isnt agreeing with what youve got to say.your like one of thos old guys who always goes on about how things were better years ago

btw congratulations on having a lot of posts

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2006, 06:13:09 AM »
I dont think so.

"If you live by the sword, then you will die by the sword."  SLAYER

Kamali is reaping years of talking trash, years of broken promises, years of unfulfilled expectatons, years of nonsense.

He is like the kid in school who is always getting picked on and eventually even the teachers jump in after awhile because they are sick of it. 

I think the guy has a lot of heart, tried to make improvements from last week, buthas some SERIOUS questions to ask himself if after 5 years and tons of $$$$$$$$$ he is resigned to a physique that is not that much different than when he turned pro, if not worse.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2006, 09:17:30 AM »
"He is like the kid in school who is always getting picked on and eventually even the teachers jump in after awhile because they are sick of it."

You knew him is is school?
Tell him I'm sorry. :'(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2006, 11:20:28 AM »
"He is like the kid in school who is always getting picked on and eventually even the teachers jump in after awhile because they are sick of it."

You knew him is is school?
Tell him I'm sorry. :'(

I knew plenty of guys with that attitude.  They were like the William Huang's of the world.  They think everyone is laughing with them, when in truth everyone was laughing AT THEM!   

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2006, 10:49:07 AM »
I dont think so.

lol

Shawn Ray is a sucka  ;D
#

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2006, 11:02:30 AM »
Is Kamali doing himself a favor by not replying to anything said on this board about him. Cause I know damn sure his ass checks this board every now and then ;D ;D
Get Big, or Die Trying

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2006, 11:18:58 AM »
Is Kamali doing himself a favor by not replying to anything said on this board about him. Cause I know damn sure his ass checks this board every now and then ;D ;D

I think its a good thing that he doesnt feed into unwanted energy with some of these lame posts.
#

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2006, 03:05:15 PM »
king Kamali is Buddy Hinten(for you brady fans)to Shawn Ray's Peter Brady...

Hinten runs his mouth and Brady knocks him out...

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2006, 03:12:03 PM »

I promise I'll act right from now on ::)

and if you do mama will let you lick the bowl

hardest core

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2006, 09:42:20 PM »
I don't know the guy and I do not dislike him. This is just my "common sense" opinion from being involved in the sport for 27 years, attending 100's of shows, competing/winning....and judging numerous high level competitions. From certain angles he looks "ok". But as a PROFESSIONAL.....his physique is rather ugly. No calves, smooth turnip shaped quads, big waist, horrible arms. I have seen MANY college athletes (non-competitive bodybuilders) who make his physique look horrific. NO...their not as large, but their physiques as a whole would be picked 99.9 to 0.1 by almost everyone. His physique is not even remotely aesthetically pleasing. Kamali has ruined his average genetics with massive amounts of drugs....period. The only reason he is even talked about is that he brings a very small spark to a very dim room.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2006, 09:55:27 PM »
king Kamali is Buddy Hinten(for you brady fans)to Shawn Ray's Peter Brady...

Hinten runs his mouth and Brady knocks him out...

So who is Cindy Brady?
HAHA, RON.....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2006, 06:36:07 AM »
I don't know the guy and I do not dislike him. This is just my "common sense" opinion from being involved in the sport for 27 years, attending 100's of shows, competing/winning....and judging numerous high level competitions. From certain angles he looks "ok". But as a PROFESSIONAL.....his physique is rather ugly. No calves, smooth turnip shaped quads, big waist, horrible arms. I have seen MANY college athletes (non-competitive bodybuilders) who make his physique look horrific. NO...their not as large, but their physiques as a whole would be picked 99.9 to 0.1 by almost everyone. His physique is not even remotely aesthetically pleasing. Kamali has ruined his average genetics with massive amounts of drugs....period. The only reason he is even talked about is that he brings a very small spark to a very dim room.

Just when he gains an ounce of respect, he earns a pound a hate by his words and actions.  His calling everyone out on his site is pure idiocy.  Maybe its not, since negative attention is better than no attention.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2006, 06:42:22 AM »

Just when he gains an ounce of respect, he earns a pound a hate by his words and actions.  His calling everyone out on his site is pure idiocy.  Maybe its not, since negative attention is better than no attention.

hardest core

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2006, 08:31:40 AM »
Well said 333386...............

You reap what you sew.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2006, 08:34:24 AM »
At least he knows people are still talking about him no matter how many gifts he is given....LoL
Watching The Haters