Author Topic: president of iran  (Read 9577 times)

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
president of iran
« on: August 29, 2006, 07:41:02 PM »
Believes the 12th Imam (sp?) will come back at any moment.  Apparently in his dining room and whereever he goes he has an extra place set in case the 12th Iman will come back.

The 12th iman died at age 5 like 1000 years ago.  Apparently he was the last direct descendant of Mohommat, or some similar such person.  This guy is a religious nut.

But.....he only wants nuclear energy.
Valhalla awaits.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: president of iran
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 07:42:49 PM »
Some people think George W Bush is the messiah, ...and they have nuclear weapons
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2006, 07:47:36 PM »
I say they debate.  Hell, if the guy is full of crap, bush can present teh facts. Let the world see he's crazy.  However, if you asked 6 billion people who the bigger tyrant is, a nut from iran who just got into office and wants the bomb, or bush...

well, I think we all know who is gonna get the vote...

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2006, 09:05:18 PM »
Nothing like being a terrorist sympathizer....right Jag?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2006, 09:12:49 PM »
Some would say you are as well.  George Bush is doing the same things they do,  just the other way around.
S

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2006, 09:14:12 PM »
Some would say you are as well.  George Bush is doing the same things they do,  just the other way around.

Your freaking joking....right?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2006, 09:16:24 PM »
We had just about as much right to go to Iraq as Suddam would have invading Mexico.  You honestly don't think it was the least bit wrong Mr.I?  Sending are troops into harms way for what???

Do you really believe were safer now?

You are delusional, your hate of liberals is blinding you and people like you are hurting this country big time.
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2006, 09:26:46 PM »
If Churchill *had* debated Hitler over the radio for the world to hear, it could have prevented WWII.  Consider this:

Suppose they had debated.  Hitler would have made all sorts of racist claims, threats, and lies, right?  Then, Churchill would have responded, refuting Hitler's points and making him look like an ass for the world.  you agree so far?

Okay.  The people of the world are listening, right?  The people who live in Italy, Japan, Hungary, Romania, as well as their leaders, all hear Hitler and determine that he is an ass and he is a fool.  They would not believe in his message if Churchill could disprove it.

And, as a result, the countries of Italy, Japan, Hungary, Romania might not have became Hitler's allies in WWII.  And without allies, he couldn't have invaded countries as he did.

So you see, an open exchange of ideas, for the world to hear, allows other nations to see a leaders' true colors.  A psycho exposed will gain no allies.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2006, 10:18:28 PM »
You cannot compare the President of a non-democratic land like Iran with the President or head of state of a democracy like USA, France, Germany or Canada.

Iran has ways to go before becoming a true democracy.

Bush, for all his incompetence, still has democratic values, and a basic respect for democracy.

This is somewhat lacking with Ahmadinejad.

Still, you cannot either compare Iran to Iraq or North Korea, or terrorist organisations.

Iran is too developed and too rich to ever go to war with anyone IMO. They simply got a good thing going for them with their oil and natural gas.

That doesn't make their lack of real democracy right. But I find it very unlikely that Iran would even consider making efforts outside their border. That, to me, is all rhetorics to please the masses.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2006, 10:23:03 PM »
Iran is too developed and too rich to ever go to war with anyone IMO. They simply got a good thing going for them with their oil and natural gas.

That doesn't make their lack of real democracy right. But I find it very unlikely that Iran would even consider making efforts outside their border. That, to me, is all rhetorics to please the masses.

Correct.  But the US Media tells us every night what a terrible threat they are.  bush is trying to sell us on a war against them.  I agree they have no reason to attack, and would be committing suicide by doing so.  But over here, it's on the news every night. 

Bush has already said that we will not be withdrawing from Iraq as long as he's president.  And he's made it very clear that Iran is in his crosshairs.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2006, 10:24:07 PM »
Nothing like being a terrorist sympathizer....right Jag?

Who is a terrorist sympathizer. I've made it clear I neither support nor condone terrorism.
Does the fact that I prefer to declare people terrorists based on actual terrorist acts they committed rather than based on the say so of a known liar & terrorist make me a terrorist sympathizer?

Is this thread not about the president of Iran? Are you now saying he is a terrorist, ...and if so why?
Is it because he opposes President Bush's plans for Iran? Has it come to this, anyone not agreeing with Bush or his plans is a terrorist? ...like when his Secretary of Education called 'The National Education Association' (NEA) ..."a terrorist organization". How about all the librarians he pissed off, ...were they terrorists too, ...or just terrorist sympathizers?  ::)

BTW - I last guy I heard about that vindictively leveled that charge against an innocent person got jail time. You ready to risk it?
w

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2006, 10:30:46 PM »

BTW - I last guy I heard about that vindictively leveled that charge against an innocent person got jail time. You ready to risk it?

LMAO, you're really Kamali impersonating Jag arn't you?? Yeah, sure, what the I'll risk it...LOL..... Damn, you really are delusional arn't you?? LOL!

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2006, 10:23:50 AM »
No, in a one on one debate anyone can claim anything they want, for the most part.  Twist anything around, proclaim outright lies. 

Even if that were not the case, do you think Bush can match up with that guy.  Ha.  Pathetic.  I wouldn't mind seeing Tony Blair debate him though.
Valhalla awaits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2006, 10:56:14 AM »
No, in a one on one debate anyone can claim anything they want, for the most part.  Twist anything around, proclaim outright lies. 

And Bush can demand proof.  Then he can make his own accusations, and DELIVER proof.  In every other aspect of life, when you are challenged, you deliver a comeback, supported by evidence, and you convince the undecided.  Problem is, the US has its hands so dirty that they don't want anything coming out.

Even if that were not the case, do you think Bush can match up with that guy.  Ha.  Pathetic.  I wouldn't mind seeing Tony Blair debate him though.

Bush isn't the most eloquent guy around.  But if he can tell the truth in 20 words, it won't matter what rhetoric the Iranian leader can spew.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2006, 01:29:14 PM »
Believes the 12th Imam (sp?) will come back at any moment.  Apparently in his dining room and whereever he goes he has an extra place set in case the 12th Iman will come back.

The 12th iman died at age 5 like 1000 years ago.  Apparently he was the last direct descendant of Mohommat, or some similar such person.  This guy is a religious nut.

But.....he only wants nuclear energy.

the sunnis dont believe as such...the whole point of the islam is NOT to give the same importance to anyone thats given to god...

hense the problem with jesus being god...
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2006, 01:32:05 PM »

with an IP comes an address...and Ron would HAVE to give it out if such a charge were made... :)

carpe` vaginum!

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2006, 02:32:30 PM »
demand proof?"  what are they gonna do, stop in the middle of the debate, get all the experts from both sides and all possible evidence.

Iran: "The holocaust never happened"

Bush:  "Yes it did. It is accepted by any serious historian."

Iran: "no, it is a big zionist scam to make Western countries feel guilty and to help the Israeli's by giving them Israel in the first place.  The great historian David Irvin and blah blah blah both said it is gorssly exagerrated....The Jewish influence is so big in your own country you don't even know the truth.  Here is an Iranian textbook detailng how it didn't happen."

etc, etc, etc. 

Yes, you can say or twist any "fact" anyway you want.  That is why it would be pointless.
Valhalla awaits.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2006, 04:05:27 PM »
Don't forget about about Iran saying they wanted Israel wiped off the face of the map and supplying Hezzbolah with rockets and unmanned surveillance with explosives, and Hezzbolah embedding terrorists (yes Jag, they are indeed terrorists)...er...I mean "solders" in civilian neighborhoods and hospitals!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2006, 04:23:38 PM »
I support Israel's right to cook iran with as many bombs as they wish.  That is between them.  If iran was giving rockets to Canada to fire into the US, I'd be pro-war here.

But Iran hasn't done anything to us.  So we shoudn't send our men to die in Iran for Israel's beef with them.  The Israeli armed forces are evry good, and they can destroy iran quickly should they choose to do so.  They don't need us, and with 2 ongoing wars already, I cannot see putting our resources in a 3rd basket.  We can argue that Afghan had bin laden and iraq had WMD - even if some do not believe those claims. 

But arguing that we should send men to die in Iran because iran helped leb terrorists is just insane.  Israel can destroy Tehran tomorrow if they choose to, and it is A-Ok with me.  But to send our boys over there to die is not a good idea.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2006, 08:45:06 PM »
good posts 240.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2006, 08:54:12 PM »
If Churchill *had* debated Hitler over the radio for the world to hear, it could have prevented WWII.  Consider this:

Suppose they had debated.  Hitler would have made all sorts of racist claims, threats, and lies, right?  Then, Churchill would have responded, refuting Hitler's points and making him look like an ass for the world.  you agree so far?

Okay.  The people of the world are listening, right?  The people who live in Italy, Japan, Hungary, Romania, as well as their leaders, all hear Hitler and determine that he is an ass and he is a fool.  They would not believe in his message if Churchill could disprove it.

And, as a result, the countries of Italy, Japan, Hungary, Romania might not have became Hitler's allies in WWII.  And without allies, he couldn't have invaded countries as he did.

So you see, an open exchange of ideas, for the world to hear, allows other nations to see a leaders' true colors.  A psycho exposed will gain no allies.

posts like these make it all worthwhile.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2006, 08:54:51 PM »
good posts 240.

thanks.  many classify me as anti-war or pro-islamist or whatever.  I'm really not.

i feel the war in Afghanistan was necessary to ensure the illicit yet accepted heroin flow into the united states.  Afghan poppy farmers produced 90% of the world's opium. Then the Taliban took over, and with their extreme religious beliefs, they had shut down most of Afghanistan's drug exporting by Spring of 2001.  The US invasion ensured the northern Alliance, with their looser standards, could revitalize the drug market, and they did (I'm not making this up folks- look it up.  our market uses laundered drug money as the free cash flow required for 2 sides of a transaction to use credit at once)

*note- I am not speaking morally. I am speaking from a nationalist standpoint.  Invading Afghanistan helped our economy immensely)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2006, 08:55:22 PM »
posts like these make it all worthwhile.

lol are you being sarcastic?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2006, 09:01:55 PM »
i feel the war in iraq was necessary to ensure the US and Israel establish a presence in the region to do a few things-

1) Allows a base of operations for diplomatic, military, political, spying, observational, and other purposes.

2) Allows us to control the puppet regime which will take power next in Iraq.

3) Allows us to manage Iraq's oil output.  They can't do it theirselves, so we'll do it for them and we'll keep all resource allocation secret.  You can trust us not to siphon your resources though- we're the good guys.

4) Allows a war base for the US invasion of Iran which will occur after a very spectacular and very unprovoked event from Iran.  I know, the leader of Iran wants diplomacy.  But we have guns.  And they'll attack before the elections, because they hate our freedoms.  The ripple effect putting repubs into office is just a coincidence.

note- again - this is not an endorsement or a condemnation - this is merely an objective view of the events and circumstances.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2006, 11:28:52 PM »
I support Israel's right to cook iran with as many bombs as they wish.  That is between them.

240 do you believe Israel has a "right" to cook Iran, ...or is it that you believe Israel has a "desire" (albeit understandable or not, justifiable or not). Is it that you support it, ...or that you think it's not your right to interfere with Israeli / Iranian affairs?

If iran was giving rockets to Canada to fire into the US, I'd be pro-war here.

Then using that rationale, can you begin to gain an understanding why many Palestinians have an intense hatred for Israel's supplier of the advanced weaponry that Israel uses to annihilate Palestine and the Palestinians?

I'm not asking if you support the Palestinian deathwish for Israel and her supplier, ...just whether you can see where they're coming from?

Let me ask you something else? If Iran was giving Canada rockets to fire into the US, would you think Iran could be legitimately considered an accomplish in the deaths or genocides those rockets produced in the US population? And if and when the Canadian people put the Prime Minister responsible for the US deaths on trial for genocide and war crimes against humanity, ...would it not be prudent or fair or just, to also name Iran as the PM's accomplice?

But Iran hasn't done anything to us.  So we shoudn't send our men to die in Iran for Israel's beef with them.  The Israeli armed forces are evry good, and they can destroy iran quickly should they choose to do so.  They don't need us, and with 2 ongoing wars already, I cannot see putting our resources in a 3rd basket.  We can argue that Afghan had bin laden and iraq had WMD - even if some do not believe those claims. 

But arguing that we should send men to die in Iran because iran helped leb terrorists is just insane.  Israel can destroy Tehran tomorrow if they choose to, and it is A-Ok with me.  But to send our boys over there to die is not a good idea.

Ever since the start of the 33 day war, I've been doing alot of research into Hez.
Did you know that there are only 6 countries around the world that classify Hezbollah as a terrorist organization?

Those 6 countries are:
  • UK,
  • USA,
  • Israel,
  • Canada,
  • Australia,
  • Netherlands

That's it, ...just 6. Everyone else views them as a national militia organization & valid political party.
Just last week a Canadian official resigned amid much controversy because he proposed "Don't you think it's time we stopped calling Hez a terrorist org. They also do not operate in any other country except Lebanon.
Did you also know that some time ago, another organization (the name escapes me at the moment) made overtures to Hez in the spirit of 'my enemy's enemy is my friend', ...and Hez told them to take a hike?

BTW - Did you also know that Margaret Thatcher at one time had declared that Nelson Mandela was a terrorist?
w