Author Topic: ? for Shawn on King  (Read 4478 times)

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
? for Shawn on King
« on: August 29, 2006, 08:38:47 PM »
Shawn you obviously have a emotional barrier when it comes the Shari King kamali , and fair enough as we cant like all we know can we , shit if that was the case the US Army would be redundent , but what I wanna know is has this apparent dislike been confronted Face to Face with the KING ??

Or are you saving that for a Pay for Veiw deal ??

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
Re: ? for Shawn on King
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006, 06:30:36 AM »
What's not to like?
Dude called me out, talked smack and I never met the guy?
Dude Co MC's the NOC with me, blows smoke up my but about Motivation and being a Legend, then two days later he picks up where he left to psych himself up for the 01 Olympia where he got a gift over Vince Taylor for 10th.
He makes one more cameo in 2002, getting Blasted and spends the rest of the past 4 years trying to get back in the Olympia?
This is all after he spouts on about being the NEXT BIG THING!
Well, we're all still waiting................. .........
He continues talking trash 5 years after I've retired so I remind him when and where I can, that while he continues to dismally try to climb up the Olympia Ladder he is progessively ruining his body and no one can help him now. :'(
He has spent all the money he has on The Chad, J McNeil and now he wants Chick to chime in. ::)
NO ONE and NOTHING can help this guys body except Dr. 90210
He also needs to see a Barber and get shaved! ;D
Other than that, what's not to love? :-*

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2006, 06:33:59 AM »
Hah, nothing would happen.  Kamali fights with posses and for all the delusion he's not stupid, fighting with retired IFBB pro's will be the end of him.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2006, 06:36:52 AM »
What's not to like?
Dude calle dme out, talked smack and I never met the guy?
Dude Co MC's the NOC with me, blows smoke up my but about Motivation and being a Legend, then two days later he picks up where he left to psych himself up for the 01 Olympia where he got a gift over Vince Taylor for 10th.
He makes on more cameo in 2002 getting Blasted and spends the rest of the past 4 years trying to get back in the Olympia?
He continues talking trash 5 years after I've retired so I remind him when and where I can that while continues to dismally try to climb up the Olympia Ladder he is progessively ruining his body and no one can help him now.'
He has spent all the money he has on The Chad, J McNeil and now he wants Chick to chime in.
Other than that, what;s not to love? :-*

Its really said to see someone so emulate Willy Loman in real life.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2006, 06:37:47 AM »
What's not to like?
He makes on more cameo in 2002 getting Blasted and spends the rest of the past 4 years trying to get back in the Olympia?
He continues talking trash 5 years after I've retired so I remind him when and where I can that while continues to dismally try to climb up the Olympia Ladder he is progessively ruining his body and no one can help him now.'
He has spent all the money he has on The Chad, J McNeil and now he wants Chick to chime in.
If you were in fact the better man you should let this dying dog lay in his own fecal material. He is destroying himself, but looks like he got to you bro. he is in your head, has a couch and tv and is watching springer as we talk...the fact that you need to have your last 100 post be all kamali pics is sad...your legacy is shot.
L

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2006, 06:39:11 AM »
I think most of us believe that Shawn is being petty but on the other hand I'm willing to bet almost all of us also think its very funny.

So we're not really going to discourage it :)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2006, 06:46:10 AM »
Shawn is right in every sense of the way. Kamali has bashed him non-stop for the longest time now. He has had his share of run ins with other bbdr's because of his attitude and bad mouthing and he brings all this hate to himself. He needs to learn to shut his trap. I'm honestly surprised no one has belted him one yet. I know Titus came close.

PB

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2006, 06:46:42 AM »
If you were in fact the better man you should let this dying dog lay in his own fecal material. He is destroying himself, but looks like he got to you bro. he is in your head, has a couch and tv and is watching springer as we talk...the fact that you need to have your last 100 post be all kamali pics is sad...your legacy is shot.

Most people at the expos and shows dont even visit this board.  For example Kamali fan base comes from personal meetings and so forth.  GetReal.com, or is that GetDumb.com?  His, Shawn's, legacy has nothing to do with this "Squad" nonsense.   Inside and Out is still the best non-bbing video out there.  Now...this paragraph is all over the place.
Oh...Monica!

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2006, 06:49:46 AM »
it is the very essence of this board...lol
Kamali did called himself the next big thing. So far, all we have from him is shyt talking
Get Big, or Die Trying

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2006, 07:04:44 AM »
"I will beat some who's name rhymes with gay" - kamali after becoming a pro, ::)

he started this feud, to think he could be better than shawn ray, tallbaout delusional. ;D

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2006, 07:07:19 AM »
What's not to like?

Shawn, Shari/King can also try prayer,humbly  ask the Lord for help and bury his hatchet with you. Be a noble man.
Team Goodrum!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2006, 07:08:48 AM »
it is the very essence of this board...lol
Kamali did called himself the next big thing. So far, all we have from him is shyt talking

;D

NV

• Getbig II
  • If there's a will, then there's a way.
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2006, 08:39:13 AM »

Spot on.

That was what I was trying to elude to in this thread.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=91170.0

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2006, 09:05:00 AM »
What's not to like?

That's all fine and dandy Shawn, but what you are doing by slinging dildos around is lowering yourself down to his level.  This will not cause him to stop, it will only fuel him to further hate you and as a Christian that is not a good example to show others. 

Beacons of light Shawn, beacons of light...

There were once 2 boys in junior high school that were coincidentally being bullied by the same guy.  Both of these battered boys decided to seek a higher calling and became affiliated with their respected religions, one boy became a Muslim and the other became a Christian.  Anyhow, after they each respectfully accepted those paths, the bully did not stop his ways, instead he kept bullying them both even more now. 

The moment of truth came one faithful day when the bully decided that he wanted to have a one-sided water balloon fight where the two bullied kids would be on the receiving end of his conniving tactics.  Fast forward to midday, both of these battered boys are at the cafeteria on opposite ends when the bully confronts the Christian first.  He comes by, throws a water balloon to the Christian boy and it splatters and soaks up his entire attire.  Soon afterward, the Christian looks deep inside and calls upon the help of almighty God to allow him to accept human nature for what it is and to realize that if JESUS was tormented and crucified that he too as a Christian would also go through similar trials and tribulations. As he did so, he remembered the old bible verse, which mentions how one should turn the cheek and basically not do the same harm to others.  After this, the Christian looked at the bully straight in the eye and told him, "I forgive you, for now my happiness is dictated not by your mistreatment of me, but by the love and grace of my Savior, I shall pray for you".   The bully was dumbfounded by this and the people surrounding them both looked at the bully as if he was an idiot.

On the other side of the card, the bully quickly then goes to the other side of the cafeteria and does the same to the Muslim boy and to the bully's surprise, that dog barked back and started to fight with the bully and in the process cursed him out and wished all jihad-hell to fall upon him.  Because of their ways, they both got suspended, the bully had to hear it from his parents and he ultimately lost a month from school, while the Christian boy just prayed for the young man to hopefully change his ways.  Two months later, they are all back in school and at that point, the bully goes up to the Christian and thanks him for not making it worse for him by telling school officials of his previous stint earlier on that faithful day.  The Christian boy looked up and said, "As a beacon of light, I don't want to mislead anyone, but only to guide all lost souls to God".  Safe to say Shawn, 5 months later, that same bully was now playing the piano at the Christian boy's church and 15 years later became their pastor.

You get what Im saying Shawn?

P.S. How do I know this all happened as so?  Well, I was the quiet kid that was in the cafeteria sitting in the corner with the "gays", as some of you would call us, witnessing to all of this. 

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2006, 10:30:32 AM »

Shawn....this is where I agree with Sherri

He is the next big thing

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2006, 10:39:18 AM »
Shawn....this is where I agree with Sherri

He is the next big thing

My gut looked like that at the bar last night after about 100 wings and 10 beers.

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
  • Ronnie Rockel > Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2006, 10:53:27 AM »
P.S. How do I know this all happened as so?  Well, I was the quiet kid that was in the cafeteria sitting in the corner with the "gays", as some of you would call us, witnessing to all of this. 
Did the muslim suicide bomb the bully's house?
T

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2006, 11:56:24 AM »
Shawn you have got a right to have your voice heard....but damn dude you have got to learn class in expressing your feelings. 

You might say that you have got thick skin and really could care less what anybody says but I can not believe for one second that your proud of the way you are openly displaying yourself.  When your child grows older would your be proud to show her the way daddy talks to his fans and critics?

-keep it real-

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2006, 12:37:14 PM »
That's all fine and dandy Shawn, but what you are doing by slinging dildos around is lowering yourself down to his level.  This will not cause him to stop, it will only fuel him to further hate you and as a Christian that is not a good example to show others. 

Beacons of light Shawn, beacons of light...

There were once 2 boys in junior high school that were coincidentally being bullied by the same guy.  Both of these battered boys decided to seek a higher calling and became affiliated with their respected religions, one boy became a Muslim and the other became a Christian.  Anyhow, after they each respectfully accepted those paths, the bully did not stop his ways, instead he kept bullying them both even more now. 

The moment of truth came one faithful day when the bully decided that he wanted to have a one-sided water balloon fight where the two bullied kids would be on the receiving end of his conniving tactics.  Fast forward to midday, both of these battered boys are at the cafeteria on opposite ends when the bully confronts the Christian first.  He comes by, throws a water balloon to the Christian boy and it splatters and soaks up his entire attire.  Soon afterward, the Christian looks deep inside and calls upon the help of almighty God to allow him to accept human nature for what it is and to realize that if JESUS was tormented and crucified that he too as a Christian would also go through similar trials and tribulations. As he did so, he remembered the old bible verse, which mentions how one should turn the cheek and basically not do the same harm to others.  After this, the Christian looked at the bully straight in the eye and told him, "I forgive you, for now my happiness is dictated not by your mistreatment of me, but by the love and grace of my Savior, I shall pray for you".   The bully was dumbfounded by this and the people surrounding them both looked at the bully as if he was an idiot.

On the other side of the card, the bully quickly then goes to the other side of the cafeteria and does the same to the Muslim boy and to the bully's surprise, that dog barked back and started to fight with the bully and in the process cursed him out and wished all jihad-hell to fall upon him.  Because of their ways, they both got suspended, the bully had to hear it from his parents and he ultimately lost a month from school, while the Christian boy just prayed for the young man to hopefully change his ways.  Two months later, they are all back in school and at that point, the bully goes up to the Christian and thanks him for not making it worse for him by telling school officials of his previous stint earlier on that faithful day.  The Christian boy looked up and said, "As a beacon of light, I don't want to mislead anyone, but only to guide all lost souls to God".  Safe to say Shawn, 5 months later, that same bully was now playing the piano at the Christian boy's church and 15 years later became their pastor.

You get what Im saying Shawn?

Absolutely, without a doubt, the weakest thing I have ever read. 

The tortoise and the hare is a literary masterpiece compared the above story. 

Y

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2006, 06:23:18 PM »
Ok fair enough Shawn, I didnt know he was trash talking you all the time , I hate that Mr nice guy to your face then trash shit behind your back , why cant people just be honest with their feelings , sooooo the question begs, the next time you come face to face with the King will you be honest and say "Mate you are a absoult tosser so just F@#K OFFFFF before I scone Ya you wanker" !!!

Will ya huh huh will ya !!??

airrick

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Treat others the way you want to be treated.
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2006, 06:45:42 PM »
SR has his reasons .. let it be!  He can talk shit as much as he wants about King... who cares?  We are all adults and so is King!  King has to realize which he will never, that he gets worse at every contest he competes in and we are all critiques and King has to take in every fucking comment (mostly BAD) that we (bb'ing fans) give him.

Luga74

• Getbig II
  • If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle......
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2006, 07:23:12 PM »
and now the muslim is setting IED's and suicide bombings off in front of innocent women/child and our real heroes, the US Military!!!!!!.........come home safe boys!!!!!! WE love you and support you!!!!
USMC 3/2, Northern Iraqi

NV

• Getbig II
  • If there's a will, then there's a way.
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2006, 07:26:01 PM »
What's not to like?
He also needs to see a Barber and get shaved!
Other than that, what;s not to love?

Shawn, I and most other people agree you have reasons to retaliate.

But at the end of the day it was just words getting tossed back and forth, was there threats of killings and rapes? Did he physically assault you? Did he fuck with your family? Only thing he fucked is with your head.

What kind of grown person gets upset by all that shit? Only school girls and kids, and that is what he has reduced you too.

You really need to wake up to yourself mate because you're not living by the code of your tattoo - "Strength and Honour"  ::)

Stavios

« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2006, 09:25:07 PM »
CRIPPLE FIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2006, 09:41:38 PM »

Since the early 90's Shawn has had the masses at his "beckin" call. Then all of a sudden this guy named Kamali comes out of nowhere to disrepect the great Shawn Ray?  Shawn has got nothing but time and a big ego, the result being  what should be really a non relevant issue becoming a full blown personal vendetta.

You know Shawn you could easily get yourself an anon name here and talk smack all you want, but if you are going to use your name and represent yourself as a IFBB pro you should do it some class.  Think about dude.

-keep it real-