Author Topic: King should retire  (Read 4977 times)

stuob

• Getbig I
King should retire
« on: August 30, 2006, 01:34:17 AM »
I think it is time for Kamali to retire. I listened to Bob's back to basic comments regarding his contest prep but I think it is over for him. He has too many structural flaws and muscle weak points to make it as a pro. The sport is moving on and bodybuilders are improving. A guy with a wide bloated waist, small arms and no calves has no place in a modern pro show.

Big Freak

• Getbig II
Re: King should retire
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006, 02:16:11 AM »
I totally agree.. But hope he doesnt.. It somewhat funny though a bit cruel whatchng a guy destroying himself physically. he is the mass monster without the mass. there`s maybe a future class for thoose to somewhere.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2006, 10:38:59 AM »
I think it is time for Kamali to retire. I listened to Bob's back to basic comments regarding his contest prep but I think it is over for him. He has too many structural flaws and muscle weak points to make it as a pro. The sport is moving on and bodybuilders are improving. A guy with a wide bloated waist, small arms and no calves has no place in a modern pro show.
thats true that bodybuilders are improving, im not a fan of kamali but he is a bodybuilder and a pro at that so you never know he could greatly improve as well.
bodybuildersreality.com

stomper

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2006, 12:29:47 PM »
his posing at hte europa was great its just that his gut overshadowed the whole thing,

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2006, 02:09:58 PM »
King can still be competitive.  Take off the rest of the year, stay in the shape in the offseason, and come back at the same weight he competed at the Montreal in with some offseason bodybuilding style of training improvements and he'll compete. 
Truly STOP WHINING

Dnizneer

• Getbig III
  • Meat
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2006, 03:34:29 PM »

He should ask Gregg Valentino for help with his arms.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2006, 04:41:05 PM »
King can still be competitive for fourth place at third-tier shows. Take off the rest of the year, stay in the shape in the offseason, and come back at the same weight he competed at the Montreal in with some offseason bodybuilding style of training improvements and he'll compete. 

Fixed.
Ron: "I am lazy."

getfast81

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2006, 07:49:34 PM »
Whether you like it or not the guy qualified for the Olympia. Bitch, cry, piss, and moan doesnt matter he is qualified.  If he doesnt screw up his physique from here which he wont, he will be competitive, PERIOD.  Why do people hate on him so bad?  Not maybe 3 people who post on getbig who could compete with King anyway.  Ray,Priest, Chick thats it.  None of these PDI guys or whoever.  Ken Jones should retire.  Just because your gut gets distended does not mean you should retire.  Groulx, Ruhl, and they still compete.
Truly STOP WHINING

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2006, 08:17:29 PM »

This is Kamali's 6th season as an IFBB pro. He has qualified for the Olympia 4 of those six times, hardly a sign that Kamali should be put out to pasture.

getfast81

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2006, 10:10:52 AM »

This is Kamali's 6th season as an IFBB pro. He has qualified for the Olympia 4 of those six times, hardly a sign that Kamali should be put out to pasture.

Alot of IFBB pros cant say that.  Alot of these guys hit the bigtime and then completely disappear.  At least King stays at it and competes.
Truly STOP WHINING

stuob

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2006, 01:22:42 AM »
I am not a whiner or a king hater. He would hand me my arse in a bodybuilding comp. Also, I think his posing is awesome. I just think there are too many guys ahead of him who dont have the structural flaws. I dont want King to resort to really unhealthy supplementation to try and get ahead. I dont know if he would but I hope not.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2006, 07:01:44 AM »
How much more "unhealthy supplementation" can he get?

UP THE DOSAGE!

FreshMintBlue

• Getbig III
  • Me and your Maaaaaaaa
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2006, 01:38:24 AM »
at what place is he at the deathpool?
Who gives a shit

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2006, 03:26:01 AM »
This avatar says it all...

hahaha

2HUGE4U

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2006, 07:33:07 AM »
"should retire"??? When did he begin...???

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2006, 01:12:25 AM »

Why?

LAMA-PAI

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Censored! BY RON AND THE GETBIG CABAL !
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2006, 07:02:03 AM »
it's his pathetic life why the fuck should anyone care !
CENSORED BY RON !

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2006, 10:03:29 AM »
King Kamali has been doing this shit along time. He's one lazy guy. If you've ever seen his lame ass DVD than you see truly how pathetic the man is in the gym. He needs to lighten up the weight and do full extentions on everything. He also shouldn't get so fat during his offseason, he doesn't have the genetics to do so. But, there are lots of pros out there worse than him. Look at everyone who placed behind him. He has all the potential in the world, hes just to lazy to tap in to it.
-

bb doc

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2006, 02:45:27 PM »
Retire + do what?

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2006, 10:24:46 AM »
I disagree.  King pulled it together in Montreal and time is on his side.  He needs someone He can trust, not a bunch of gym rats telling him how good he looks.  What He needs is a real Guru to get him contest ready.  It can be done, as He show us in the past, but you can't have 1 good outing than 2 bad ones.  Consistency is the name of the game.  Who ever got you ready for Montreal is the guy you should put on you're payroll.  No bull shit and back to basics.  No one was laughing at the 01 Olympia.  Top 10 you're first O.  Time to back to the future.  Prove us all wrong If you've still got it.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

stuob

• Getbig I
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2006, 07:40:36 AM »
He got 5th at the Atlantic City Pro!!! How? He looked awful.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2006, 07:47:09 AM »
King is the worst fucking bodybuilder ever..... his arms are 18 inches at the most and his waist in 38 at the least.... good V-taper buddie hahah

sammy1980

• Getbig II
  • congrats to the new mr o: melvin anthony
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2006, 05:47:49 PM »
sad thing he looked good when he was an amateur bodybuilder..as a pro he looked his best his rookie year...then its been downhill since. He should stop bodybuilding for 2 years, let his body rest, let his weight drop to 185lbs, and avoid getting fat in the offseason then he should build himself back up to 220-225lbs....his frame cant carry more weight than that if he wants to look good...also he should start training with full range of motion and stop using 5 spotters...spotting from the first rep.

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2006, 02:35:38 PM »
He got 5th at the Atlantic City Pro!!! How? He looked awful.

awesome V-taper eh?  looks about as curved as a street light.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2006, 05:25:50 PM »
bump