Author Topic: Author L. Rea  (Read 4238 times)

barnabas

• Getbig II
Author L. Rea
« on: August 30, 2006, 12:29:21 PM »
Has anyone ever read any of Author L. Rea's books?  I have Chemical Muscle Enhancement.  It's the first one in a three part series.  I really learned quite a bit from his first book.  So I wanted to get some input on the other books he has written.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
Re: Author L. Rea
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006, 03:31:56 PM »
could i buy it on amazon.com ?

w

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2006, 04:14:03 PM »
he also wrote bulding the perfect beast both great books- he owns ALRI(applied life science research institute) he sells some great OTC products.

barnabas

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2006, 05:26:49 PM »
you can buy chemical muscle enhancement on amazon for 49.95.  they don't have building the perfect beast available.  but mesorx.com has both.

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2006, 05:50:39 PM »
ive seen people megeadose on deca and test for 6 weeks and you would be surprised the gains that are made-

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2007, 07:11:22 AM »
I'm going to bump this thread and say that I have a copy of all of the dude's books. I also just met him, and he seems really genuine.

Unlike every other steroid author, he actually cares about BBing...which is something that you can take or leave...

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2007, 07:41:57 AM »
I'm going to bump this thread and say that I have a copy of all of the dude's books. I also just met him, and he seems really genuine.

Unlike every other steroid author, he actually cares about BBing...which is something that you can take or leave...

HAvve you ever seen his Before and After Pics? ::) :o  Holy Crap!
Guy was bones. If ever there were a argument that a mass monster can be grown from any frame - He's it!
He likes a lot of esoteric stuff I call "UNobtainium" .  Gathering up the collection will break the bank, and is not even easy to get. Guy seems as real as sunrise.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2007, 06:00:49 PM »
i can vouch for saying hes a really nice guy. I carry some of his ALRI stuff at my store and he hooks it up all the time. Seems genuine and very sharp on all aspects of hormone use and anthing he sells.
-

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2007, 06:24:07 PM »
i think building the perfect beast is a good read. 

from what ive heard about him he is a really nice guy and knows his stuff.  i know he worked with toney freeman for a while and you see how much he has

improved over recent years.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2007, 06:50:14 PM »
i think building the perfect beast is a good read. 

from what ive heard about him he is a really nice guy and knows his stuff.  i know he worked with toney freeman for a while and you see how much he has

improved over recent years.

Nothing against Author, he seems like a sharp guy...but Tony hasn't worked with him in over 2yrs...Tony's improvement has to do with someone else.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2007, 07:28:15 PM »
Nothing against Author, he seems like a sharp guy...but Tony hasn't worked with him in over 2yrs...Tony's improvement has to do with someone else.

Dave work'n w/ Tony? Man his Pics look like he's SO tall (Freeman). But he's done a unreal job filling all that bone up.
AJ You watch him train? The amt of food he has to eat  ::). Eatings practicaly the whole deal.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2007, 08:18:09 PM »
Dave work'n w/ Tony? Man his Pics look like he's SO tall (Freeman). But he's done a unreal job filling all that bone up.
AJ You watch him train? The amt of food he has to eat  ::). Eatings practicaly the whole deal.
Yeah, he's been with Dave for a while know. I've seen Tony train a few times...he's friends with the guy who owns the gym I train at and he stops by every now and then. Honestly though, I've never seen him do anything all that outrageous or what anyone would call hardcore. The few times he's been in there, it's usually pretty brief and light. The only time he ever comes is when he's not training for a show...at least as far as I've seen, those are the only times...I would say it's safe to say he pushes a little harder when it's time to get dirty.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2007, 08:29:56 PM »
Yeah, he's been with Dave for a while know. I've seen Tony train a few times...he's friends with the guy who owns the gym I train at and he stops by every now and then. Honestly though, I've never seen him do anything all that outrageous or what anyone would call hardcore. The few times he's been in there, it's usually pretty brief and light. The only time he ever comes is when he's not training for a show...at least as far as I've seen, those are the only times...I would say it's safe to say he pushes a little harder when it's time to get dirty.

He sure looks impressive. Looks strong as a bull.
I seen Lee Haney train back & chest, Tom Platz armz.

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2007, 08:41:31 PM »
Building the Perfect Beast:
http://www.mediafire.com/?9fy1dyn2z0n

Chemical Muscle Enhancement:
http://www.mediafire.com/?brvkwtuztgn

I've read all the major steroid books and they are all written by people who claim to be experts and use no references. The only one I trust is Llewellyn, who either sites studies or tells you it comes from interviewing bodybuilders.

I don't know how far any of you went in school, but to be credible you need to back up your claims with proof. If you have no proof, you give the evidence you have. I didn't see where Rea does this.

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2007, 03:33:43 AM »

I've read all the major steroid books and they are all written by people who claim to be experts and use no references. The only one I trust is Llewellyn, who either sites studies or tells you it comes from interviewing bodybuilders.

I guess you haven't read my book, then.

I reference every claim, and had the advantage of using steroid.com to conduct polls and ask questions, and do surveys. I don't know of a better source for gathering tons of data than a 50k member site that I assure you is more real-world users at my disposal for asking questions than any other steroid author has, times 10.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2007, 07:30:24 AM »
Building the Perfect Beast:
http://www.mediafire.com/?9fy1dyn2z0n

Chemical Muscle Enhancement:
http://www.mediafire.com/?brvkwtuztgn

I don't know how far any of you went in school, but to be credible you need to back up your claims with proof. If you have no proof, you give the evidence you have. I didn't see where Rea does this.

Personaly - I look at results more than "Science". Palumbo and Rea are credible. Duchaine also. SIze alone dont sell me, but it's important. Dave and Rae were not big to start. They are very big now.
Actual experience using and monitering is real deal. Not Dan Gwarty or Nick evans shit.
Use your eyes and brain is my way. Shit - Just ask Big Guys, They will most tell you wht they use.

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2007, 07:41:49 AM »
Personaly - I look at results more than "Science". Palumbo and Rea are credible. Duchaine also. SIze alone dont sell me, but it's important. Dave and Rae were not big to start. They are very big now.
Actual experience using and monitering is real deal. Not Dan Gwarty or Nick evans shit.
Use your eyes and brain is my way. Shit - Just ask Big Guys, They will most tell you wht they use.

I look at both, really.

If the science and real-world don't agree, then I look to figure out why. As for being big, usually it's in spite of (not because of) someone's knowledge about AAS.

But also, I look at what the person is doing, and who they work with. That's important, because the number of champions they produce is a far better indicator of their ability to produce results than simply looking at what they've done with themselves. The top coaches, aas-people, dieticians, etc.....and people will hate me for this...but the top people in any of thise fields don't really work in BB'ing related areas most of the time.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2007, 08:06:34 AM »
I look at both, really.

If the science and real-world don't agree, then I look to figure out why. As for being big, usually it's in spite of (not because of) someone's knowledge about AAS.

But also, I look at what the person is doing, and who they work with. That's important, because the number of champions they produce is a far better indicator of their ability to produce results than simply looking at what they've done with themselves. The top coaches, aas-people, dieticians, etc.....and people will hate me for this...but the top people in any of thise fields don't really work in BB'ing related areas most of the time.

I read all of it w/ a grain of salt, when I see multiple same thing, and It dont look like "Parrot talk", and there's lots of that,
THEN I TAKE NOTE.  Drug response is very individual. Victor Conde says the future of sports doping is in individuals
body chem compositions being used to individualize programs. Sounds right.

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2007, 08:34:16 AM »
  Drug response is very individual. Victor Conde says the future of sports doping is in individuals
body chem compositions being used to individualize programs. Sounds right.

I think yes and no...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2007, 09:25:48 AM »

because the number of champions they produce is a far better indicator of their ability to produce results than simply looking at what they've done with themselves.
This is often true. Look at Chad Nichols...he doesn't even really look like he works out any more, and his main guy has won the Olympia 8yrs and he has 3 of the other top 10 guys...and look how well his wife has done.

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2007, 09:28:54 AM »
...and look how well his wife has done.

At becoming a man? She's almost there....

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2007, 10:05:37 AM »
At becoming a man? She's almost there....

Hey.. Hey.. Hey.. No value judgments ;D.  Kims legs were awsome. I'd like to see a pic of her, adjusted for
scale, next to Arnold at his best.  She also looks much more feminine last pics I saw.

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2007, 10:26:21 AM »

Hey.. Hey.. Hey.. No value judgments ;D.  Kims legs were awsome. I'd like to see a pic of her, adjusted for
scale, next to Arnold at his best.  She also looks much more feminine last pics I saw.

Honestly...you're right. I think she actually looked better and better after her BB'ing days were over. However, that being said...most women ruin their faces with too much gear, and that goes for figure and fitness too. They look great when they put the time in, but the shit you don't see is just aweful.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2007, 11:36:53 AM »
Honestly...you're right. I think she actually looked better and better after her BB'ing days were over. However, that being said...most women ruin their faces with too much gear, and that goes for figure and fitness too. They look great when they put the time in, but the shit you don't see is just aweful.

My guess is they get to liking the feel of being horned up like we do... It can get very unattractive to say the least.
My opinion of beauty dont mean beans. I dont like to tell ppl how to live or judge them.
It's got weird. There's a real fine line between a real lean athletic girl and WTF.
The Guys have gone too far to IMO. That insulin look is unbecoming on 90%+ IMO.

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2007, 02:04:51 PM »

yeah i know they stopped working together a while ago but wasnt sure exactly when they stopped.  ive always though toney has made very nice improvements in his physique every year since he won nationals in 02.  i think its the judges who just finally stated to place him correctly over the last couple of years.