Author Topic: Props to Dan & Chick - PBBW  (Read 1791 times)

AVBG

Props to Dan & Chick - PBBW
« on: August 30, 2006, 08:00:20 PM »
Props to Dan Soloman & Bob Chicerillo for their recent top quality interviews with Paul Dillet and more recently with Toney Freeman.

I have been critical of the show recently, but they've really provided some quality entertainment for the fans.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Re: Props to Dan & Chick - PBBW
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006, 08:03:00 PM »
if you don't appreciate how great the show truly is, listen to Hardbody Radio - you'll see why Dan and Bob are #1

not a knock on Larry Pepe - I still listen to and enjoy his show too, but come on - its jsut not the same

AVBG

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2006, 08:05:43 PM »
if you don't appreciate how great the show truly is, listen to Hardbody Radio - you'll see why Dan and Bob are #1

not a knock on Larry Pepe - I still listen to and enjoy his show too, but come on - its jsut not the same

I like Larry's show. I think the competition has improved PBBW.

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2006, 08:47:49 PM »

I like his show too, but when it got off the ground it seemed like every other guest was a Sprayflex athlete. PBBW is definitely the best on the air.
I min/max my physique

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2006, 08:50:11 PM »
I like his show too, but when it got off the ground it seemed like every other guest was a Sprayflex athlete. PBBW is definitely the best on the air.

Sprayflex is still in production????
Watching The Haters

AVBG

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2006, 08:56:51 PM »
The best thing about Larry's show is that he showcases up and comming BB'ers which are amature needing some profile and not necassarily the recent contest winners. 

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2006, 08:58:38 PM »
The best thing about Larry's show is that he showcases up and comming BB'ers which are amature needing some profile and not necassarily the recent contest winners. 

you mean "nobody's"?  ;D

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2006, 09:10:16 PM »
Sprayflex is still in production????

Apparently so, though I gotta wonder about the membership of "Team Sprayflex". Last I heard Mark Dugdale was the small guy in the Nutrex ads and David Henry was in every third Muscletech ad.

On another note, one thing that bugs me about Muscle Radio is that I can barely hear the guests speak, so I either have to put the speaker next to my ear to hear them or turn up the volume and have Larry Pepe sound like the wizard of Oz
I min/max my physique

AVBG

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2006, 09:12:29 PM »
you mean "nobody's"?  ;D

Ronnie C was a nobody (a long time ago) too..  ;D

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2006, 09:47:33 PM »
Bob has a fantastic Face for radio ----------------- oh and voice ! :D

Dan Solomon

• Getbig II
  • PBW
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2006, 09:12:43 AM »
Props to Dan Soloman & Bob Chicerillo for their recent top quality interviews with Paul Dillet and more recently with Toney Freeman.

Thanks for the props!  The support for the radio show has been tremendous.  – As we close in on our 50th broadcast, it looks like this radio “experiment” will stick around for a while.  The sponsors have played a large part in ensuring the future of the show…but we can’t say enough about the support we’ve gotten from Ron and the GetBig SQUAD!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2006, 11:22:13 AM »
Thanks for the props!  The support for the radio show has been tremendous.  – As we close in on our 50th broadcast, it looks like this radio “experiment” will stick around for a while.  The sponsors have played a large part in ensuring the future of the show…but we can’t say enough about the support we’ve gotten from Ron and the GetBig SQUAD!

What about the peanut gallery? :D
Team Goodrum!

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2006, 02:49:32 PM »
yes!!!i reckon i speak for a lot of european guys too (im from U.K.)that want to say thanks too for bringing up to the date news and especially the webcasts from the shows.without the stuff you guys do we'd have to wait months to find out any info and we'd definitely not get a chance to see any of the shows. so without being too much of an ass kisser "THANKS A LOT AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK" ;D
8) B.B.C. 8)