Author Topic: Pop Tarts..  (Read 4675 times)

sketer

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Pop Tarts..
« on: August 31, 2006, 02:57:34 PM »
Is it alright to eat a pack of pop tarts in the mornign for breakfast for school..Just two cas there is two in a pak is it ok tho..

JPM

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Pop Tarts..
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2006, 05:03:54 PM »
Pop tarts and a glass of whole milk with a little protein supplement stirred in. Good Luck.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2006, 05:54:29 PM »
No; they're horrible nutrition to be eated once in a while not on a regular morning basis.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2006, 07:18:10 PM »
No; they're horrible nutrition to be eated once in a while not on a regular morning basis.

even the tasty strawberry frosted ones... ;D

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2006, 07:27:34 AM »
If we had Pop Tarts in Sweden, I'd be grossly overweight.

I cannot stop eating those Brown Sugar and Cinnamon ones.

That's my only weakness.

Good thing they're an ocean away.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

JPM

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2006, 08:24:26 AM »
During my school day I would usually have Mountain Dew (or coffee) with a couple of donuts for breakfast. The breakfast of champions, SoCal style. Good Morning.

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2006, 08:25:58 AM »
shit! lol the donut store run by the koreans has the best cheese pigs ever!  ;D  a dozen and a large coke for breakfast 4 out of the 5 days of school!  ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2006, 11:45:52 AM »
During my school day I would usually have Mountain Dew (or coffee) with a couple of donuts for breakfast. The breakfast of champions, SoCal style. Good Morning.

I used to fly to LA at least once a month to see my kids when I moved here.  I always took the Red Eye.  Landed in LA around 5:30am.  Immediately went to Winchell Donuts on Manchester Bl. and bought warm Jelly donuts.  I love Winchells.  The best donut place anywhere.  Blows Krispy Kreme away.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2006, 11:47:45 AM »
I used to fly to LA at least once a month to see my kids when I moved here.  I always took the Red Eye.  Landed in LA around 5:30am.  Immediately went to Winchell Donuts on Manchester Bl. and bought warm Jelly donuts.  I love Winchells.  The best donut place anywhere.  Blows Krispy Kreme away.
we used to have a Winchells here in St. Louis but they closed, they were awesome.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2006, 12:28:57 PM »
we used to have a Winchells here in St. Louis but they closed, they were awesome.

fuck yes, used to have them where i grew up in cali now all you have is freaking dunkin donuts which suck ass.

Peaking at 45 !!!

• Getbig III
  • Getbig
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2006, 12:49:42 AM »
Unfortunately, Pop Tarts have been outlawed in Ohio, so we cannot have the good fortune of a delicious breakfast meal such as you describe.

It's enough to make you want to move to another state...    :-\

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2006, 11:17:59 PM »

hahaha "eated".

dontknowit

• Getbig III
  • Masino's clit is kidnapped
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2006, 07:46:14 AM »
We don't have that kind sweet shit.

In the Netherlands it's custom to eat some bread with cheese or peanutbutter for breakfast with a glass of milk.

JPM

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2006, 11:31:03 AM »
I went to college with a friend from the Netherlands (pre-med) and he told me that over there they enjoy mid-morning and mid-afternoon pastery breaks. He suggested that that pastery is quite different than what's over here in the U.S.. Very calorie filled. Sugared, butter, creamed or with cheese, fruit, etc. That does sound like "sweet shit" to me or else my Bud was lying. He's now an assistence teaching professor a UCLA. Great guy, working on his third marriage at 33 years of age. Told me Dutchmen have one hand on their beer and the other down their pants. Just a rumor? IF so, more power to them. Good Luck.

dontknowit

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2006, 02:26:26 AM »
Maybe he's referring to noodles?
on most school's there's a kind of catering, and they serve almost everything, especially fastfood,
french fries, all kind of types, hamburgers, doner kebab, drum, mexicano, frikandel (fried dutch snack), croquette, 
but also pasta, potatoedishes, healthy dishes etc etc.

It depends mostly on the size of the school,
the bigger the school, the bigger the catering. Medical school are mostly attached to a regular hospital, so it could be extravagant.

About studenlife over here in the Netherlands,
most fraternites only have one purpose,
buy beer in barrels, not in cans or bottles.

JPM

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2006, 07:07:01 AM »
Seems we lost something in the translation. He went to college here in the U.S.. He was referring to his home back in the Netherlands. He was not referring to noodles, unless their served with sugar on top in The Netherlands.

In case your wondering: U.C.L.A. is a top college and medical treatment/teaching center.  U.C.L.A. is part of the California university school system. If California was a seperate country than it would have the 10th highest gross economy in the world. Governer Arnold is backing down on a lot of important issures for the state he promised he was going to correct as soon as he was elected. Gov. Arnold has become just another wussie politician.

In American colleges we have what are called Keg parties, (Kegs, in simple terms, are beer barrels). Any frat house would never think of buying beer in anything as small as bottles or cans.  Add a little smoking of hemp to the mix and you get a weekend party. Check out the movie Animal House and you can get an idea. That movie is not too far from the truth. So the college students in America have every right to act like drunk and stoned individuals. Democracy in action. Good Luck.

dontknowit

• Getbig III

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2006, 03:16:49 AM »
Is it alright to eat a pack of pop tarts in the mornign for breakfast for school..Just two cas there is two in a pak is it ok tho..

they might be the most unhealthy food in the history of junk food

JPM

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2006, 08:16:32 AM »
Actually my own breakfast of champions, Mountain Dew and a couple of fat, greasy and sugar deep fried donuts may challenge the claim of the worst junk food. Throw in a couple of aspirin sometimes for that extra buzz (Mountain Dew alone will give a slight buzz) . Also had coffee, from time to time, with two Excedrin and the donuts.  The before school morning diet of shame (most mornings) started when I was in jr. high all the way up to the 12th grade. It was just my way of helping the ecomony of our local Viet Nam owned donut shop. That and the fact that the owners had his two good looking daughters working there. Which I did date, but that's another story. Good Luck.

Minihulk

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2006, 07:01:59 PM »

Warmed up brown cinamon sugar poptarts with a big glass of milk.... ;D priceless.

Dont eat this anymore but wish i could....read in a bb magazine that it was good to actually good to eat poptarts post workout.... :o

if so im gonna start doin it...
"Overdone.."