Author Topic: Gym Weirdo's  (Read 4638 times)

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
Gym Weirdo's
« on: August 31, 2006, 04:13:38 PM »
Ok I know everybody has one like this at there gym....

Chinese Guy at my gym follwing stats...

5'4" MAYBE
160ish
NO LEGS

Dude comes in about the same time every morning 5:45 Am yeah I am an early bird I know.  So today I am doing Quads, Calves, Hams, usual 45 min cardio session, blah, blah....

So this dude comes in today just absolutely freaking funny.  Bandana, Hat, Sunglasses, Otomix Shoes, Keep in mind it is dark at 5:30 so the sunglass thing I don't understand....

Here was his workout as I was so amused inbetween sets I had to just laugh and watch.

Rack dead- 1 set of 1 with 10 plates moved it about 3 "
Flat bench - 1 set with 275.... got pinned
Smith machine squat- 1 set with 405 moved about 1/4 rep then locked it
leg press- 1 set with hmmmm about 18 plates i believe is what I counted... 1 rep lokced it out.

Then he left, the funniest shit I have ever seen in the gym.  I know you guys have some Gym weirdo stories.  I quit giving old guys advice when I was working for a gym part time I did get even with a dumb ass though.  He did the same routine 4 days a week always started with smith inclines... anyways it's 5 Am he ALWAYS got there bewteen 4:50 and 5 am EVERY DAMN DAY.  This jackoff never re racked his weights.  

Around 4:40 am I went over to the smith put it on the floor and put 7 plates a side, then went and got all the benches and piled them up around it, few dumbells as well.  Dude walks in and goes straight over to the smith as usual.  He puts his hands on his hips and looks around.  I am in the Trainer room with 2 sided mirrors laughing my ass off.  Desk girl pages me, I come out he says " who the hell did that"...  I say " Man i don't know but I can't stand that shit when people don't re rack there weights, does that not get on your nerves too?"  :)  He NEVER DID IT AGAIN, re racked from that day on....

Share away gym weirdo's/ owing's

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
Re: Gym Weirdo's
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2006, 04:15:37 PM »
Here's another
I am a mini beast

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2006, 04:38:31 PM »
There was a guy in my gym training in jeans and a sweater, I guess trying to look bigger. Between set, he did shadow boxing, I guess to look scary.  ???

Rammer

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2006, 04:58:46 PM »
Biggest weirdo I've ever seen was the guy who worked behind the counter at Paradise Gym in Miami, FL.  He was into snakes, had a white patch of hair on his head and worshipped Dorian Yates.  Sound familiar?  It's delta9mda  :P  J/K Delta, remember me?  Shoot me a PM buddy.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2006, 05:04:01 PM »
Biggest weirdo I've ever seen was the guy who worked behind the counter at Paradise Gym in Miami, FL.  He was into snakes, had a white patch of hair on his head and worshipped Dorian Yates.  Sound familiar?  It's delta9mda  :P  J/K Delta, remember me?  Shoot me a PM buddy.

With a name like Rammer how can he forget.. the pain inflicted by you in his anal hole.
just push some weight!

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2006, 05:18:16 PM »
There is a dude at my gym who comes in a few days a week and does pratically the same rountine every day he is there. But anyway he bullshits with people 3/4 of the time he spends there and always wears a sweatshirt and long ass shorts that almost go down to his cankles. A few times I overheard him talking about being a hardass and shit and saying how he used to train in all these martial arts ;D ;D ;D ;D  Monster wish he used to be someone ;D
I

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2006, 05:21:11 PM »
I am gonna get a pick of this guy this week, his glasses are so dark he won't even know I took a picture.  Pure hardcore, the rack deads with  600 lbs had me almost on the ground with laughter, pure stupidty as it's finest  :)

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2006, 06:03:12 PM »
There is this one guy at my gym. A young guy in his 20's, skinny, with long hair and a long beard. Kinda looks like Jesus. All he does is sit on a workout ball and bounce up and down for like an hour. Sometimes he'll bring a bag of cookies and juice and eat them while he does this.  ???
Don't let em fool ya

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2006, 06:11:24 PM »
There is this one guy at my gym. A young guy in his 20's, skinny, with long hair and a long beard. Kinda looks like Jesus. All he does is sit on a workout ball and bounce up and down for like an hour. Sometimes he'll bring a bag of cookies and juice and eat them while he does this.  ???

You can't be serious, that must be hilarious if it's true or maybe kind of creepy.
I

younggunz

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2006, 07:34:11 PM »
  hahaha that would be hilarious

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2006, 11:17:55 PM »
their is a guy in my gym who can't possibly get anymore tanner...almost bright orange...Probably tans 7 days a week but whatever...He has pretty big arms but thats about it.  Well I workout in a small gym and everytime i take my shirt off(im one of the bigger guys in the gym) and go with a sleeveless or tank top, he stops what he is doing and goes right for bicep curls...I've seen this guy do biceps 4 days in a row...To be honest, i have never really seen him train anything but biceps...Ive seen him start other movements, but as soon as he see me.  Its right to bicep curls...F cking weird for sure...

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2006, 11:36:36 PM »
I think now that everyone has camera phones we should try and get pics to post on here, only to back up your point obviously!!  ;D
It hasn't helped...

jacshelb

• Getbig II
  • "guys in tank tops are assholes"
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2006, 11:47:19 PM »

Wow! Please get a picture of this!  My favorite shows are nonsense comedies like Brak and Garth Marenghi's Darkplace.   But, this concept tops them all.  I may just have to try this at a local gym to give people something to laugh about for years to come. 

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2006, 12:51:20 PM »
I think now that everyone has camera phones we should try and get pics to post on here, only to back up your point obviously!!  ;D

True, I was goin to but I am unsure as some of my co-workers check this site occasionaly and I don't want to get bitched at for taking pics of members without consent. Maybe soon I will feel safe enough to post some pics.
I

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2006, 12:57:46 PM »
There is a lady at my gym....same thing every damn day! same time, same routine. She comes to watch wheel of fortune first and do the elliptical trainer...she'll barley move on it and to top it off she looks completly spaced out while she does it...then all of a sudden she'll giver ER! like she wants to break the figgin thing, oh also she wears bright bright fluorecent pink spandex pants and top...and she is GROSS! next she will ask to use the gym phone and she will talk on it for about 20 minutes speaking portugese. Then she will sit at the preacher curl bench and stare at her self in the mirror and close her eyes almost like shes sleeping! well the next day she did this again so right after she got off the phone I pressed redial....to see what number she had called! all that came up was the number 2!!! i thought no way! was she pretending to talk for 20 minutes! Next day same thing so I asked the girl working for the cordless phone which is conected to the same line and i turned it on...and sure enough there was a dial tone and she was talking on teh other end!!!! so this lady was pretending to talk!!! and she still does it! completly whacked man!
bodybuildersreality.com

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2006, 01:16:22 PM »
There is a lady at my gym....same thing every damn day! same time, same routine. She comes to watch wheel of fortune first and do the elliptical trainer...she'll barley move on it and to top it off she looks completly spaced out while she does it...then all of a sudden she'll giver ER! like she wants to break the figgin thing, oh also she wears bright bright fluorecent pink spandex pants and top...and she is GROSS! next she will ask to use the gym phone and she will talk on it for about 20 minutes speaking portugese. Then she will sit at the preacher curl bench and stare at her self in the mirror and close her eyes almost like shes sleeping! well the next day she did this again so right after she got off the phone I pressed redial....to see what number she had called! all that came up was the number 2!!! i thought no way! was she pretending to talk for 20 minutes! Next day same thing so I asked the girl working for the cordless phone which is conected to the same line and i turned it on...and sure enough there was a dial tone and she was talking on teh other end!!!! so this lady was pretending to talk!!! and she still does it! completly whacked man!

HAHAHAHAHA That's sounds almost unreal yet I know some people are actually that crazy ;D
I

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2006, 01:21:25 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA That's sounds almost unreal yet I know some people are actually that crazy ;D
oh man its beyond belief! she drives me crazy!!! oh i forgot one thing....she goes to take a shower at 8pm and the gym closes at 10pm and the staff always has to wait for her...she takes 2 hour showers! literatly!
bodybuildersreality.com

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2006, 01:23:14 PM »
oh man its beyond belief! she drives me crazy!!! oh i forgot one thing....she goes to take a shower at 8pm and the gym closes at 10pm and the staff always has to wait for her...she takes 2 hour showers! literatly!

Who signed her up with a membership, waqs she weird from the start ???
I

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2006, 01:26:01 PM »
Who signed her up with a membership, waqs she weird from the start ???
she has been a member for awhile....money is money. no one knew what she was like until she came for her 1st workout and saw how she dresses and acts. but oh you guys would laugh i have to get a pic.
bodybuildersreality.com

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2006, 01:34:17 PM »

So how long you been doin' her?

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2006, 01:38:27 PM »
So how long you been doin' her?
a few weeks now, she was a tough one to crack ;)
bodybuildersreality.com

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2006, 01:40:14 PM »
The majority of these stories sound like bullshit.

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2006, 01:44:18 PM »

rofl this had me laughing for 5 minutes

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2006, 01:49:00 PM »
The majority of these stories sound like bullshit.
yes they kind of do, but I instantly thought of my story so I belive them. There is some weird people out there. but the ball story made me laugh ! haha
bodybuildersreality.com

Wee Laddy

• Getbig II
  • Bow to your bunny overlords!
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2006, 01:50:27 PM »
My favorite was watching two skinny teenagers train without shirts.  Watching them made cardio fly.

My least favorite is anybody who is buck-ass naked in the locker room for longer than 30 seconds.