Author Topic: Gym Weirdo's  (Read 4650 times)

NubianMuscle

• Getbig III
Re: Gym Weirdo's
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2006, 02:12:41 PM »
The majority of these stories sound like bullshit.

Truth is often stranger than fiction. If you've been around the gym scene long enough, you will have experienced situations similar to those posted above. Weirdos used to be locked up in padded cells. Now they walk the streets and are gym members. ;D
D

THEBERG

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2006, 08:00:01 PM »
Truth is often stranger than fiction. If you've been around the gym scene long enough, you will have experienced situations similar to those posted above. Weirdos used to be locked up in padded cells. Now they walk the streets and are gym members. ;D

this is so true, i've been going to various gyms for about 7 years now and some of these stories sound similar to weirdo's i've encountered.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2006, 08:03:34 PM »
It's on I am figuring true ownage of this Jap dude mon, I am gonna snap a pic while he is training hell he won't even know...

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2006, 01:40:04 AM »
There is this one guy at my gym. A young guy in his 20's, skinny, with long hair and a long beard. Kinda looks like Jesus. All he does is sit on a workout ball and bounce up and down for like an hour. Sometimes he'll bring a bag of cookies and juice and eat them while he does this.  ???

Somehow during that hour of bouncing, the dude's still probably incorporating like a half dozen Weider principles.  :)