Author Topic: Toney VS Peter  (Read 1052 times)

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
Toney VS Peter
« on: September 01, 2006, 01:38:34 PM »
Toney is in for a supprise.  This 250lber can through bombs like James has never been hit with.  As talented a boxer as Toney is, I'd be supprised to see Him finish the fight on His feet.  Peter dropped Klitscho 3 times in loosing a disputed decision.  Toney's a light heavy at best.  His last few fights were boaring watching Him blubbering around the ring and hanging on the ropes.  Time to fade into the sunset for James.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Toney VS Peter
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2006, 05:46:43 PM »
Toney is in for a supprise.  This 250lber can through bombs like James has never been hit with.  As talented a boxer as Toney is, I'd be supprised to see Him finish the fight on His feet.  Peter dropped Klitscho 3 times in loosing a disputed decision.  Toney's a light heavy at best.  His last few fights were boaring watching Him blubbering around the ring and hanging on the ropes.  Time to fade into the sunset for James.

James Toney is still fighting?
The House that Ruth built

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
Re: Toney VS Peter
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2006, 08:38:02 PM »
James is hard to hit. He rolls alot with punches and that makes it hard to catch him square on the chin. He's got a ton of phone booth experience.

I doubt Peter will drop him, but if he outworks him he should win easy UD. This fight will be ugly(as in bad and boring)