Author Topic: Dr. John Berardi - free course / info  (Read 1131 times)

tpa

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Dr. John Berardi - free course / info
« on: September 01, 2006, 02:18:03 PM »
Just came across something on the web I thought you guys would be interested in. This writer I've followed for a while, Dr. John Berardi, just wrote this really good crash course on nutrition. He's the real deal, and has worked with many top bodybuilding / fitness competetors and professional athletes.  Also, the course is great and easy to follow. Highly recommend you give it a try!

Here is the link:
http://precisionnutrition.com/c.php?e=tpatnation@yahoo.com

Dr. Berardi earned a doctoral degree from the University of Western Ontario (2005) with a specialization in the area of exercise biology and nutrient biochemistry.

Currently, Dr. Berardi is the director of performance nutrition for the Canadian National Cross Country Skiing, Alpine Skiing, Canoe/Kayak and Bobsleigh/Skeleton teams and is a performance nutrition consultant to a number of elite level individual athletes, sports teams, and Olympic training centres including:

* The Toronto Maple Leafs
* The Canadian National Speed Skating Team
* The Calgary Sports Centre/Olympic Oval (Calgary, Alberta)
* The Manitoba Sports Centre (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
* The University of Texas Women's Track and Field Team
* Individual athletes in nearly every sport including professional football (NFL and CFL), professional hockey (NHL and AHL), professional baseball (MLB), professional basketball (NBA) and more.

Enjoy, and let me know what you think!