Author Topic: do i have to worry about acne?  (Read 2644 times)

ty100

• Getbig II
do i have to worry about acne?
« on: September 01, 2006, 06:10:56 PM »
if im to take an 8 week cycle of test e do i have to worry about alot of acne destroying my body, and what is a good aas that i could take that would minimize  or not give acne at all

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
Re: do i have to worry about acne?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2006, 06:19:34 PM »
think about this? if you rub oil on your skin you'll get a pimple or two....

now when your injecting oil into your body the oil comes threw your pores which cause acne. it just comes with using AAS.

what i have found to minimize the acne is lava soap and being clean ( shower )

I use test E all the time and I might get 1 or 2 pimples its all about being clean

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2006, 08:04:47 PM »
its all about being clean
Yep, being clean is the key...I never get any acne and I run a lot of crap in my cycles for long periods of time. The only thing that has ever given me acne trouble is Clomid and that was just a little bit on my shoulders, nothing too serious.

dirtyman_209

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2006, 01:44:50 AM »
shower twice a day once in the mornig and night and you are fine unless its your genetics to have crazy acne then your fucked

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2006, 06:56:32 AM »
if im to take an 8 week cycle of test e do i have to worry about alot of acne destroying my body, and what is a good aas that i could take that would minimize  or not give acne at all

why should you care? acne is temporary, if you diet right and work hard you can keep your gains from your cycle so......

1) a little acne and muscle gain

or

2) clear skin and gain 5lbs naturally a YEAR.....

temporary sides are exacly that...TEMPORARY!!! ill never understand why people worry about acne and testicular shrinkage. unless you are a chippendales dancer or dont wear a shirt ALL day....who cares about a few zits if the end result is muscle gain. who cares if you have tiny balls because youre on a cycle...you dont fuck with your nuts, you fuck with your dick! 

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2006, 09:09:36 AM »
LOL have to agree with Wes

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2006, 02:16:51 PM »
what test  E dosage do you  plan to run ??
w

cornebb

• Getbig II
  • squat
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2006, 09:44:16 PM »
why should you care? acne is temporary, if you diet right and work hard you can keep your gains from your cycle so......

1) a little acne and muscle gain

or

2) clear skin and gain 5lbs naturally a YEAR.....

temporary sides are exacly that...TEMPORARY!!! ill never understand why people worry about acne and testicular shrinkage. unless you are a chippendales dancer or dont wear a shirt ALL day....who cares about a few zits if the end result is muscle gain. who cares if you have tiny balls because youre on a cycle...you dont f**k with your nuts, you f**k with your dick! 

haha good one mate
:D

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2006, 06:38:10 AM »
I am coming off a 16 weeker, and all I got were a few on my face and a few on the top of my back
U

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2006, 07:18:15 AM »
I am coming off a 16 weeker, and all I got were a few on my face and a few on the top of my back

pct is coming bro

wwwwwwwooooooooooo.....s cary zits are coming...WWWWOOOOOOOOO (ghostly voice)

LOL

O

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2006, 02:40:57 AM »
Hate to say this, but there is sooooooo much wrong with alot of these posts...........

Acne caused by Gear is from hormonal imbalances, not from the oil coming out of your skin.  Remember gearing is like gicing yourself another puberty.  You get boners for no reason, you get mood swings, ur horny as fuck, and you get.........

did you guess?  Acne.  The oily skin is from the increase in testosterone, just like a teenager.

A good way to avoid acne during your cycle is to keep your blood levels constant.  Dips and rises in blood levels is what results in side affects getting out of control.  This means pinning ur gear before the half life dips, like keeping your enanthates and cypionates twoce a week, and ur mixed gear like sustanon three times a week.

Second, if you run HCG during your cycle at the right amount you can avoid testicular atrophy significantly.  Anyone know the right dose?  It was given to me by "BiG O" my mentor, and former vet of this board.

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2006, 02:44:56 AM »

Second, if you run HCG during your cycle at the right amount you can avoid testicular atrophy significantly.  Anyone know the right dose?  It was given to me by "BiG O" my mentor, and former vet of this board.

If my memory serves me right, Big O said to take no more than 250 IUs E5D. 

This seems to be a low dose and inconsistent with this board's guidance.

What do you recommend?

O

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2006, 03:05:46 AM »
If my memory serves me right, Big O said to take no more than 250 IUs E5D. 

This seems to be a low dose and inconsistent with this board's guidance.

What do you recommend?

You are very close.  Big O recommended 250 IU's twice a week.  The range that was pretty much determined through testing it out was 300-400 IU's every four days.  I took 500 IU's twice a week, and it worked great.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2006, 11:00:13 AM »
Acne, most of the time, has little to do with keeping clean.  It occurs because test causes your sebacous glands to overproduce sebum, glogging the follicle, cause acne. 
Best: topical retinoids!
you are gay.

TNTBOOM

• Getbig III
  • die or diet
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2006, 06:43:37 AM »
unfotunatelly
this is one of the reasons i have hasitated on doing a cycle so many times
I have problems with acne as it is right now i have to eat very clean and be carefull with what i put on my body (lotions/creams/etc)
cause my skin is sensitive to all of this.....im 26 years old and is not fun to be walking around looking like a 14 year old  :'( :'(