Author Topic: Buchanan Argues For Immigration Moratorium To Preserve White Dominance  (Read 4628 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Buchanan Argues For Immigration Moratorium To Preserve White Dominance
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2006, 04:56:59 PM »
His stance on illegal immigration is the right one. Soon we'll all have to learn Spanish! WAKE UP PEOPLE!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2006, 05:47:08 PM »
Everyone should learn to speak Spanish anyway.  Easy language to learn. 

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2006, 05:52:47 PM »
besides, i think he's referring to all immigration . . . not just illegal?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2006, 06:56:12 PM »
His stance on illegal immigration is the right one. Soon we'll all have to learn Spanish! WAKE UP PEOPLE!

CJ, Do you realize that for the most part it's only North Americans who are uni-lingual, while the rest of the world is conversant in multiple languages. Do you realize what a tremendous DISadvantage this puts us at?

While my own language skills are somewhat limited, I can assure you having a 2nd language truly opens up worlds to you.

Most of my European friends speak 4 or 5 languages.

One of my cousins spoke 10 languages FLUENTLY by the time he was 17.
w

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2006, 12:22:46 AM »
Well almost everyone knows English so I don't see it as much of a disadvantage.  Kids from every (or almost every) country in Europe start English in elementry school.  I am learning Espaņol though.  8)

S

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2006, 07:00:55 AM »
In something like 1986 U.S. News and World Report had an article where this guy who is an expert on demographics stated the USA should liberally open up immigration to both eastern and western Europeans. This guy saw this coming 20 years ago.
The House that Ruth built

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2006, 08:32:19 AM »
'While my own language skills are somewhat limited, I can assure you having a 2nd language truly opens up worlds to you.'

Then maybe all the puerto ricans who are ruining the area I live in should learn ENGLISH !
Had to go to the emergency room not long ago....It was me and my blue cross and blue shield card and 86 puerto ricans with all 400 of their children running wildly in the waiting area for free medial care which I  GOTTA PAY FOR !!!

My area has a history in textiles dating back to the 40's and 50's
Back then many immigrated here from everywhere...italy,canada,poland,etc
There was nothing written in spanish and no free rides....you either learned the language and found a job or tough shit....get the f*#%$^   out !
As far as I'm concerned, you work and pay taxes or beat it ....I'm sick of carrying the load for lazy f@#$% who manipulate the system.

*meltdown

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2006, 08:34:17 AM »
Great, I just found someone I can support in the next presidential election.  8)

mac7000

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2006, 12:25:10 AM »
The reason people in Europe usually speak more than one language is because off its relatively small size when compared to how many languages are spoken. If every state in the US had a diffrent language Im sure more americans would be able to speak more than one.

Anyway were Americans we dont care what the rest of the worlds doing anyways. Its not like were watching eurpoean movies, listening to Asian music and buying middle eastern clothes. The rest of the world wants to be like us........so learn our language.