Author Topic: Lee Priest Injury Pictures...  (Read 31359 times)

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Lee Priest Injury Pictures...
« Reply #100 on: September 04, 2006, 04:04:16 PM »
Shawn --- Reality Check 101---The dissing you are trying to hand out lee is only making you look like a fool , you know one of those idiots you would find in a school play ground shouting out abuse at someone as to stave of their own embarresment--- Shawn lee has been upfront and honest with this setback from word go --- shit he even has admited he did a bad shot into scar tissue, something I am sure you can atesse to, this stance alone makes anything you shout out to lee look pathetic on this issue

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #101 on: September 04, 2006, 04:37:40 PM »
Shawn keep the diss's to Kamali---much more funnier...

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: September 04, 2006, 04:42:26 PM »
Actually...I like Shawn & Lee's attitdue.

They are both upfront

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: September 04, 2006, 05:03:55 PM »
I have only been married twice.
Hey Lee...so I take it in the November issue of MD we'll see these pics again with you giving the camera the middle finger, right? You know...since you are the 'Ultimate Rebel'.
?

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #104 on: September 05, 2006, 04:00:33 AM »
Dont get me wrong shawn, I dont want to run u off. Ur a legend in the sport and I have nuthin but respect for your accomplishments.And I only post on things I think are important or peak my interest.As of late ur ignorant comments have done just that.Funny Shawn, someone posted about ur blatant immaturity on this board not to long ago.Lets see how long it takes u to call me a dirty name or make a 12 year old comment to me.So please, dont leave shawn, last thing I want to do is run u off these boards. Ur just as entertaining as ur good fiend Kamali.
he isnt going anywhere....He has nothing else better to do then to hang out on this board....well that and play army with the thousands of  s. Ray bobble head dolls that never sold.

Fletch

• Getbig II
  • You must be very proud of yourself
« Reply #105 on: September 05, 2006, 05:32:43 AM »
seriously Lee...AFR heads and an E303 cam with 1.7 rockers for a 302 Ford, or go with boost and leave her stock underneath. Whaddya think?

word
Put it on the Underhills

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #106 on: September 05, 2006, 05:41:41 AM »

Well, obviously you're not good with women.  No big surprise there. 
oh boy ,just take a look in the mirror vince,why do you try and wind people up and act tough then when you realise your actually going to be face to face with someone you wet yourself like a little girl.

over on mayhem vince was acting like a tough guy with someone whose handle was storm,vince was acting really tough thenhe realised they would both be at the mountaineer so vince triedto get out of all the shit he had said about him,storm told him to get fvcked then vince said he was going to get a restraining order against him because he was so scared.i cant wait for the day you get your comeuppance you pussy.

it must suck that everyone knows what a pussy scared little bitch you are vince,hahaha what a joke you are
8) B.B.C. 8)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #107 on: September 05, 2006, 06:13:01 AM »
oh boy ,just take a look in the mirror vince,why do you try and wind people up and act tough then when you realise your actually going to be face to face with someone you wet yourself like a little girl.

over on mayhem vince was acting like a tough guy with someone whose handle was storm,vince was acting really tough thenhe realised they would both be at the mountaineer so vince triedto get out of all the shit he had said about him,storm told him to get fvcked then vince said he was going to get a restraining order against him because he was so scared.i cant wait for the day you get your comeuppance you pussy.

it must suck that everyone knows what a pussy scared little bitch you are vince,hahaha what a joke you are

Monster twisting of the stories.  You should write some kid books because you're good at fiction.

Ignoring this clown, being married twice isn't good.  I believe Lee jumps at every piece of eye candy he sees

At least Titus and Ryan stuck together.
A

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #108 on: September 05, 2006, 06:15:56 AM »

Monster twisting of the stories.  You should write some kid books because you're good at fiction.

Ignoring this clown, being married twice isn't good.  I believe Lee jumps at every piece of eye candy he sees

Mountaineer is on the 23rd big guy---start packin your shit

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #109 on: September 05, 2006, 06:31:43 AM »

all im saying is that if your a pussy and going to wet your pants if it catch's up with you dont do it in the first place.youve challenged people to fights before and backed down each time,it makes people laugh at you,i know you cant be that stupid because you run a business...i just guess i dont understand you.

your one of those guys that wants people to think hes tough,but when the shit hits the fan your not,theres nothing wrong with not being tough,but if you act it and your not your in for a world of shit,and your going to end up getting hurt real bad because you cant back up the big talk you come out with

and btw i wasnt twisting the story,im not a liar,thats actually a watered down version,the full version makes you look like an even bigger bitch
8) B.B.C. 8)

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!
« Reply #110 on: September 05, 2006, 06:34:17 AM »
Hit Scar Tissue?
Sounds more like I hit a Nerve :'(
Clown ::)

Seriously, do you have anything better to do?  ::)

FreshMintBlue

• Getbig III
  • Me and your Maaaaaaaa
Re: here's the pics-Thanks Ron
« Reply #111 on: September 06, 2006, 03:53:07 AM »
here's a picture of what's going to happen to Lee's arm in the next week or two:

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i26/new187/arm6.gif

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i26/new187/arm3.gif

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i26/new187/arm4.gif

Post edited for 'advanced' content by Hedgehog

Ok I have to ask ...WTF was that? i have been around the gore scene for a long time but i have never seen that particular footage...
Who gives a shit

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 06, 2006, 05:29:50 AM »
here's a picture of what's going to happen to Lee's arm in the next week or two:

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i26/new187/arm6.gif

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i26/new187/arm3.gif

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i26/new187/arm4.gif

Post edited for 'advanced' content by Hedgehog
That was disgusting knny.
:D Weee

MercedesKhani

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • The first Persian IFBB Figure Pro
« Reply #113 on: September 06, 2006, 10:34:48 AM »
Ever notice how shawn constantly trys 2 clown on Lee and Kamali yet some of the shit Ive heard about him is ten times worse than any contract Lee may have broken or anything Kamali may have failed at?Has Lee ever had his mother sent to jail to cover for his gear use? I dont now if this is true but have heard it before and if it is, well, can u say pussy? Has Kamali or Lee ever been accused of banging transexuals? From what ive seen Lee has been married 3 times and has another one on the hook(Mercedes). Has Kamali or Lee ever invited DEA agents into their houses for coffee and then, coincedentally, been possibly responsible for raids on a few other IFBB pros homes ?(I.E. Dennis James and Milos)Milos had some pretty harsh things to say about lil Shawn and I dont think he'd say them without basis.Not 2 mention Ive heard many ppl on this board accuse Shawn of being a complete asshole in person when if it werent for the fans shawn woul be nuthin more than a juiced gym rat in a bannana hammock.Lee and, I hate to say this but, Kamali have treated their fans with respect from reports on this board. Seems like Shawn wants some company down in the shitter as he is lonley in the realm of the cowards, rats, and bisexuals.Do us all a favor shawn, stop trying to drag Lee down and spout the IFBB creed to someelse.Mabye then u could get into Chic pants and re-live the old days huh Shawn? Now lets see how long it is b4 they delete my post. That'l be number 2.

Actually Lee and I didn't get into dating. Just friends and as he knows I wish him fast recovery.

Mercedes

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #114 on: September 06, 2006, 10:37:38 AM »

Actually Lee and I didn't get into dating. Just friends and as he knows I wish him fast recovery.

Mercedes

Yeah I got one of those friends also.  We never date either.  ;)
Just Bad Bad Blood!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #115 on: September 06, 2006, 10:39:47 AM »
Yeah I got one of those friends also.  We never date either.  ;)

Stop disclosing our private master bedroom information.  >:(
just push some weight!

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #116 on: September 06, 2006, 10:46:17 AM »
Stop disclosing our private master bedroom information.  >:(

Oh calm down, it's such a small topic how could you be upset?  :-*
Just Bad Bad Blood!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #117 on: September 06, 2006, 11:42:01 AM »
Oh calm down, it's such a small topic how could you be upset?  :-*
swing and a miss  ;D

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: September 06, 2006, 12:19:35 PM »
That was disgusting knny.

;D

Really?

I thought it was quite informational!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: September 06, 2006, 12:21:59 PM »
;D

Really?

I thought it was quite informational!
No, it was gross.  Bleck.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: September 06, 2006, 12:28:57 PM »
No, it was gross.  Bleck.

Well.....I wasn't exactly trying to gross people out.....well....not really.   ;D

but I was trying to show people what could happen in a bad situation.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: September 06, 2006, 12:53:29 PM »
Well.....I wasn't exactly trying to gross people out.....well....not really.   ;D

but I was trying to show people what could happen in a bad situation.
What the hell were they pulling out of his arm??

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: September 06, 2006, 12:55:13 PM »
What the hell were they pulling out of his arm??

an infection gone bad....

(on a side note....this guy was not a BodyBuilder)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: September 06, 2006, 12:59:07 PM »
an infection gone bad....

(on a side note....this guy was not a BodyBuilder)
I thought infections were formed of puss.  That looked like solid tissue mass they were removing. 

crab0000

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: September 06, 2006, 01:14:08 PM »
seriously Lee...AFR heads and an E303 cam with 1.7 rockers for a 302 Ford, or go with boost and leave her stock underneath. Whaddya think?

word
I thought Lee's was an '05 which has a 4.6. Lee what all have you done to your Stang? You Procharged it right? What does it run? Please post up some pics of it. Best of luck with your recovery! I have been a fan for a long time!