Author Topic: cycle help  (Read 986 times)

steviecool001

• Getbig I
cycle help
« on: September 02, 2006, 11:02:13 AM »
hi,about a year ago i done a few cycles,this is what i took,every week 5ml sustanon 250,for ten weeks then 5ml of deca for ten weeks as well as 35 mg of dianabol with 3-4 weeks off then started again. i done about three cycles and never really used them again,but i was unaware of the side effects like blood pressure.should i be worried or do you think its o.k. to start another cycle? ???

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: cycle help
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2006, 12:09:49 PM »
hi,about a year ago i done a few cycles,this is what i took,every week 5ml sustanon 250,for ten weeks then 5ml of deca for ten weeks as well as 35 mg of dianabol with 3-4 weeks off then started again. i done about three cycles and never really used them again,but i was unaware of the side effects like blood pressure.should i be worried or do you think its o.k. to start another cycle? ???
Help me here, but are you saying that for 10wks you'd use just sust, and that after that you'd use just deca for 10wks...do I understand you correctly?

steviecool001

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2006, 12:48:13 PM »
yeah but what i am asking is there any side effects from taking such little time off.?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2006, 02:03:57 PM »
yeah but what i am asking is there any side effects from taking such little time off.?
Possably, but the effects of the way you're cycling your stuff now is far worse...this is not the way to cycle AAS, not even close. Don't take this as an attack on you, but just a warning that you are doing things incorrectly.