Author Topic: Jessica Simpson appreciation thread  (Read 3451 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Jessica Simpson appreciation thread
« on: September 02, 2006, 08:13:40 PM »
Time to lighten the place up a bit.

Alex23

Re: Jessica Simpson appreciation thread
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2006, 08:50:49 PM »
Time to lighten the place up a bit.

Subliminal presentation but the paranoia is taking you over my friend...You prefer PHP or ASP .NET ?

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2006, 08:50:59 PM »
 ??? ??? ??? ???

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2006, 08:58:49 PM »
240 you're not such a bad guy after all!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2006, 10:48:10 PM »
It *does* seriously detract...taken down a notch, off the "elite" category; Pam's a genius in comparison.. :-[

"Is this chicken, what I have, or is this fish?"
The Situation: Jessica asks her husband to explain the flaky white meat inside a can of Chicken of the Sea.

The Profound Lesson: Jessica is not afraid to ask questions that we've all pondered at one time...though, granted, most of us were in preschool when we were pondering them. But by doing so, she demonstrates that a true student of life knows there are no stupid questions--only stupid people. And if she were a stupid person, she would have taken one look at that fish-tailed woman on the label and asked her husband if she were eating canned mermaid, now wouldn't she?

"Isn't it plata-ma-pus? I always thought it was plata-ma-pus."
The Situation: Jessica reveals that while the duck-like stuffed animal that she wins at an amusement park may be called a platypus by most, to her the little creatures always sound like some obscure Sesame Street character.

The Profound Lesson: The number of syllables a word has is in no way an indicator of how serious a word it is. Or whether it's a word at all.

"I think I need to go, um...drop some kids in the pool."

The Situation: Jessica has just devoured a meal of fast food delights and now feels a strong urge to defecate but doesn't wish to offend others with such bold talk.

The Profound Lesson: Jessica shows that what most folks consider a simple bodily function can be a creative act from her. Expect more creative acts like this to come from her in the future.

"Is there, like, maids for, like, celebrities?"
The Situation: Upon finding that the house she and husband Nick Lachey have moved into suffers from a severe lack of live-in help, Jessica begins asking the serious questions--grammar be damned!

The Profound Lesson: One of the most difficult things in life for most people is to admit they can't do something. Or simply don't care to do it. Jessica sees the dirty clothes on the floor, the clutter and mess growing in the house and takes the bull by the horns. She looks for someone else who can handle it.

"You learn something new every day."
The Situation: After husband Nick tells Jessica about a dead mouse he found that was stiff with rigor mortis, Jessica asks what that means. She also uses the word mouses.

The Profound Lesson: Some might think it funny to hear her stammer as she attempts to pronounce rigor mortis, but really, what is more important--knowing something that only applies after you're dead or developing a philosophy that celebrates learning something every day? We know we learned something from all this--and it wasn't what happens to dead mouses. Just don't ask us what it was.

"I hate record labels. They think they know everything. I want to hear them try to sing it."
The Situation: A tearful Jessica learns that her record label has found fault with the vocals on her new single and that she must go back to the studio and rerecord said vocals.

The Profound Lesson: After learning that the label found the music of this wee blonde popster "too bluesy" and "too challenging" for most fans, we are inclined to agree with her assessment of the intelligence of the recording-industry types she deals with. Too bluesy? Man, they are stupid.

"I have bubbles in my tummy...It's just air. It's not stink. Promise."
The Situation: After a hearty meal of barbecued hamburgers, Jessica searches deep within herself...and finds gas. Unscented, bubbly gas.

The Profound Lesson: While wags may joke about what's inside her head, Jessica knows where she keeps all her air.

"What if I accidentally hit somebody? Because my dad took one of his friends golfing--and it was like one of his first times--and he knocked out a duck. He hit a duck. Like, I'm scared something like that's gonna happen."
The Situation: Jessica has been invited along to play golf with her husband and in-laws and wonders whether it's a good idea.
The Profound Lesson: This is a thoughtful young woman. Sure, her thoughts go to places that only Looney Tunes cartoons usually go, but what do we learn from her worries? That (1) she listens to her dad's stories (do you?); (2) she cares for the well-being of waterfowl; and (3) she probably should see a therapist.

"Don't make fun of me."
The Situation: Taunted while acclimating to the hardships of a camping expedition, Jessica speaks up for herself.
The Profound Lesson: She makes a serious point about not making sport of other people, but some small-minded jerks who watch the show just won't be able to help themselves.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2006, 10:51:37 PM »
240 you're not such a bad guy after all!
Yes!!!!  I've recruited another member into BootyQaeda ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2006, 10:59:20 PM »
Yes!!!!  I've recruited another member into BootyQaeda ;D

We're a peeper cell

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2006, 11:08:14 PM »

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2006, 12:47:46 AM »
all-round most beautiful girl in the world today.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2006, 02:07:33 AM »
Look at those legs :o

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2006, 08:17:26 AM »
lol.  Damn shes hot

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2006, 10:35:12 AM »
she is so hot I would eat her honey box for a month of sundays without asking for anything in return if It ment I would get some cotton candy on the 5th sunday...:)

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2006, 11:18:20 AM »
she is so hot I would eat her honey box for a month of sundays without asking for anything in return if It ment I would get some cotton candy on the 5th sunday...:)

um whatever that means.  I just want to bang her

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2006, 11:33:44 AM »
um whatever that means.  I just want to bang her

damm it means I would be her bitch and lick her hot box anytime she wanted for a long time just for the chance of sticking my silver dollar in her coin slot...:)