Author Topic: 18 years old  (Read 49829 times)

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: 18 years old
« Reply #75 on: September 05, 2006, 08:38:29 PM »
Bullshit! You must come from a different america! Check out all the books they all have one space you imbicile.

you cant be serious.

here's how you can prove yourself wrong.

i assume you have micrsoft word on your cpu.

type a few senetences in a word document with only one space.  as soon as you hit enter, the green line with come on meaning their is a grammatical error - only one space.  when you right click the green line, the corrected version will come up in a box with 2 spaces after the period as the correction. 

just try it. 
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Rich2

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: September 05, 2006, 08:42:32 PM »
maybe in russian, its one space, but HERE in america, its 2 spaces.

one space after a comma, like this. 

its actually both.  only high school and college students use 2 spaces.  but newpapers, magazines, books, etc. use only one space.  look it up for yourself.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #77 on: September 05, 2006, 09:05:48 PM »
Is the "Bast" on Getbig.com the same "Bast" who posts on the Steroidology forums? They're the same age, have the same user name, and have both shown an interest in dbol and prohormones.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73456&goto=nextnewest
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/search.php?searchid=1217870
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/search.php?searchid=1217871

No that's not me on that forum.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #78 on: September 05, 2006, 09:07:25 PM »

lee,

in america, we use 2 spaces after a sentence.  it makes the sentences easier to read.  please take note and use 2 spaces in the future. 

thank you.

HERE IN THE USA WE LIKE TO USE CAPITAL LETTERS NOW AND THEN!

Thank you.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #79 on: September 06, 2006, 12:38:37 AM »
its actually both.  only high school and college students use 2 spaces.  but newpapers, magazines, books, etc. use only one space.  look it up for yourself.

while I also learned it's two spaces after a period, and that's how I always type it, it doesn't make much difference when it's right and left justified, such as in a newspaper, magazine, or book, as the computer adds partial spaces between the words to line up the edges.

FreshMintBlue

• Getbig III
  • Me and your Maaaaaaaa
« Reply #80 on: September 06, 2006, 03:42:19 AM »
It's fake....

Look at his face, he is ripped but still has plenty of fat left in the face + a litte double chin...
Who gives a shit

cornebb

• Getbig II
  • squat
« Reply #81 on: September 06, 2006, 03:52:15 AM »
It's fake....

Look at his face, he is ripped but still has plenty of fat left in the face + a litte double chin...

then this would probably be fake too,
:D

Jav

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: September 06, 2006, 04:32:09 AM »
Reading through this whole thread just shows how many jelous people there are on thIS board! whats wrong with an 18 year old being like that, its like saying any one at 18 years old can't be really good at a sport until hes older. Jay cutler, Lee Preist, Shawn Ray and Gunter, were all round about that size when they we're around 18,19 or 20 years old, course it can be done, its just not some thing you see all the time!

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #83 on: September 06, 2006, 04:38:53 AM »
If the pics are real he looks very good for his age.

I would guess him to be on steroids due to the fact he has a shredded mid-section and smooth legs.  Water retention in the lower body is a strong indicator of drug use in a lean bodybuilder.  I would guess the kid doesn't play around too much with diuretics at his age.
w

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #84 on: September 06, 2006, 05:05:36 AM »
foto-chopped

I think you'll find that type of degradation in any reasonably encoded jpeg.  The areas you've pointed to are pixelated, not adverse to the surroundings.

Not to mention the fact the areas you are showing are unnecessary places to modify in order to photoshop it.

Rich2

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: September 06, 2006, 05:57:18 AM »
while I also learned it's two spaces after a period, and that's how I always type it, it doesn't make much difference when it's right and left justified, such as in a newspaper, magazine, or book, as the computer adds partial spaces between the words to line up the edges.

this is true, but only in the case of left and right justified. for instance, i know that the New York Times Magazine only left justifies its columns for certain issues. but even in the case of left and right justified, its still one space (b/c the spacing would be screwy even if its automatic). 

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #86 on: September 06, 2006, 06:03:53 AM »
For arguments sake I just picked up a book I am reading.  Two spaces.

FreshMintBlue

• Getbig III
  • Me and your Maaaaaaaa
« Reply #87 on: September 06, 2006, 06:04:20 AM »
then this would probably be fake too,

That's not a double chin and I would bet this is not fat
Who gives a shit

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #88 on: September 06, 2006, 06:05:44 AM »
What about APA Style Guide and the Chicago Style Guides ?? Dont you guys use reference materials when writng stuff ??
L

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #89 on: September 06, 2006, 06:08:19 AM »
definitely photoshop

Rich2

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: September 06, 2006, 12:14:16 PM »
For arguments sake I just picked up a book I am reading.  Two spaces.

its probably a child's book then

Rich2

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: September 06, 2006, 12:23:21 PM »
there are 3 types of spacing techniques between sentences:

2 spaces - also known as 'french spacing', usually used by students
1.5 spaces - used by some word processors
1 space - the norm in mainstream publishing, used by descriptivists (people who define the use of language)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #92 on: September 06, 2006, 12:42:02 PM »
you cant be serious.

here's how you can prove yourself wrong.

i assume you have micrsoft word on your cpu.

type a few senetences in a word document with only one space.  as soon as you hit enter, the green line with come on meaning their is a grammatical error - only one space.  when you right click the green line, the corrected version will come up in a box with 2 spaces after the period as the correction. 

just try it. 

Your assumptions are wrong just like your grasp of the english language. I have Mac OSX witch is 100x better than a cpu and my microsoft word wants me to enter some secret code to activate it!!
just push some weight!

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #93 on: September 06, 2006, 12:53:13 PM »
Your assumptions are wrong just like your grasp of the english language. I have Mac OSX witch is 100x better than a cpu and my microsoft word wants me to enter some secret code to activate it!!

wich witch, Blair witch, Wicked witch?

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: September 06, 2006, 01:12:38 PM »
There are more pics at this link http://www.sportlab.ee/forum/showthread.php?t=661 I doubt its photoshopped. His name is Alexey Lesukov btw, I do agree he looks kinda weird.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 06, 2006, 04:17:23 PM »
No reason to believe those are fake. Impressive for 18, but how long will he live?

zed

• Getbig II
« Reply #96 on: September 06, 2006, 06:35:28 PM »
No reason to believe those are fake. Impressive for 18, but how long will he live?

you guys are fags just because you do steroids at age 18 doesnt mean you automatically die and get fucked up. the body has an amazing system for equilibrium and can overcome something like that in a matter of a year or less. besides none of you can prove he juiced and all are jealous. oh btw have any of you seen the results for the 2003-2006 teen natls????? jason huh steve kucklo what the f**k are u smokin he couldnt beat either of them on his best day

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #97 on: September 06, 2006, 08:03:31 PM »
...the kid doesnt automatically have to be on roids..      its not like hes unattainably huge. ::)
d[-_-]b actin all cool

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: September 06, 2006, 08:05:25 PM »
...the kid doesnt automatically have to be on roids..      its not like hes unattainably huge. ::)

What % chance do you think it is for the kid being natural? ;)

thisiskeith12

« Reply #99 on: September 06, 2006, 08:06:18 PM »
Steriods can make changes to the heart which puts many users at a greater risk of heart disease later in life. Many BB's has died from heart failure and there are threads on this board where a medical professional (Nicorulez) writes about this, for example left ventricle hypertrophy, which is probably not reversible.

Not trying to say that roids will automatically kill you, but the long term effects they have can be pretty scary....

One beer isn't going to kill you, 30 beers might. One cigarette isn't going to kill you, one every hour for 10 years might. One meal from McDonalds isn't going to kill you, one meal 3 times a day for 1 year might.

Do you see the pattern?