Author Topic: Osama on a plate?  (Read 4591 times)

Mr. Intenseone

Osama on a plate?
« on: September 02, 2006, 10:59:46 PM »
Osama on a Plate?

Here's a great question: "What do you think of a president who fails to act on or raise security concerns about a public safety threat from a known, active terrorist?" Yes, that's a great question to ask of Bill Clinton, not George W. Bush. Remember, the Sudanese government offered to hand Clinton Osama bin Laden's head on a silver platter, and Clinton didn't want him. If you want to play the blame game, there you go. 

The Clinton administration knew that bin Laden was responsible for several murderous attacks on Americans, and they knew thanks to the 1993 blast that these people wanted to destroy the World Trade Center. Clinton never even went to the site of that first attack. Mr. Clinton did launch missiles at aspirin factories and empty terrorist camps during the Monica Lewinsky grand jury proceedings, but the goal there was to distract the people's attention from Monica Lewinsky's testimony, not to get bin Laden.

What did Clinton know and when did he know it? Why did he turn down Osama? Why isn't the media looking into this versus looking into Bush, who is supposed to be a mind reader, upon learning that some guys are taking flight lessons who happen to be Arab and they might hijack an airplane. Clinton had the perpetrator handed to him on a silver platter and said, "No." Clinton doesn't deny the offer was made. Sandy Berger admits the offer was made, but claims that they didn't have a legal basis for accepting the Sudanese offer.

What If... Bill Clinton Had Taken Osama

Here we have an informed and deliberate act by a president, Bill Clinton, to allow Osama bin Laden to escape. If we're going to play gotcha, then I want to know why the FAA didn't change the security procedures at airports - including what passengers can bring on airlines. Remember, security did not fail that day, because there was no law against bringing box cutters onboard. In fact, I want to know why Linda Daschle - the wife of Tom Daschle and the former deputy FAA administrator under Clinton - didn't change those procedures.

Could it be they didn't anticipate the kind of unprecedented attack that occurred on 9-11 any more than Mr. Bush did? Could it be that they too, after 10 years without a single U.S. hijacking, had the lack of psychic powers that made it impossible to foresee four planes being hijacked and flown into our greatest buildings at the same time? There are a lot of people to whom we can ask a lot of questions. Of course, they're not going to be asked.

The liberal media is more than happy to receive this information about Bush's lack of psychic powers and publish it with screaming headlines. But there is a fact that there is no getting around: 9-11 could have been avoided if Bill Clinton, while president, had accepted the Sudanese offer to turn over bin Laden. Any president who knowingly acts in this way merits severe criticism, or maybe even an investigation. Yet the same media that clamors over these selective leaks against Bush, are silent when it comes to Clinton's intentional decision not to act.

Now, I am not saying Bill Clinton is responsible. But the press and the Democrats are tying to focus all of this on Bush, and they're trying to fit it back into their original template: he's incompetent, illegitimately elected and not suited for the presidency. All I'm saying is, Bill Clinton was offered the man behind the attacks during his administration and did not accept him. Bin Laden could be behind bars in this country, today. 

Listen to Rush...

(...discuss Clinton's "thanks, but you can keep him" Osama policy)

Read the Article...

*Note: Links to content outside RushLimbaugh.com usually become inactive over time.

(LA Times: Clinton Let Bin Laden Slip Away and Metastasize By Mansoor Ijaz)

Read More of Rush's Brilliance...

(...right here in Rush 24/7's EIB Essential Stack of Stuff)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Osama on a plate?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2006, 11:07:36 PM »
I don't care if you want to blame Clinton for the role he has played but if you think your boy Bush is innocent in these matters... You're the most delusional person on Earth.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2006, 11:10:34 PM »
I don't care if you want to blame Clinton for the role he has played but if you think your boy Bush is innocent in these matters... You're the most delusional person on Earth.

Sad part is, no one is innocent, war sucks, but sometimes it's necessary!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2006, 11:10:40 PM »
Clinton was a bag of shit.  Absolutely.  I hated him every minute he was in office.

If we had killed Osama in 98, I could see one small change:

911 would have been blamed on Sadaam and we would have invaded iraq, THEN Afghanistan.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2006, 11:15:40 PM »
Sad part is, no one is innocent, war sucks, but sometimes it's necessary!
Yea... We're on two way different wave lengths but I'm guessing your binary process already told you that ;D  As I wave howdy from your trash bin ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2006, 11:17:45 PM »
I agree war is necessary in some cases.  However diplomacy should be employed first.  The recent situation:

The Taliban told the US and the world that they would turn over Bin laden to the US if the US could provide evidence that he was somehow involved.  The US media told us the Taliban refused to give him up.  The rest of the world heard their demand for proof.  We went to war, killed and lost soldiers, when they were willing to turn over Osama if we'd just provide evidence. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2006, 11:21:43 PM »
Also I believe Sadaam gave a last-minute offer to let the inspectors hae free reign but we were not listening at that point.   

Now sadaam was an evil guy and deserves a noose checkout more than almost anyone on the planet.  But I don't see why we had to be theones to do it.  He had hated us for 20 years.  He had chem waeapons in late 80s and used them on kurds in early 90s.  From 91 to 2001, Sadaam had WMD and never used them on us.  I don't know why the urgency existed to get him in 2002/3 so much.

Then our reasoning for going - not cool how that flipflopped.  First "we know they have WMD" now Rummy and Cheney will go on mett the press and contradict themselves. 

Iran - it would be completely asinine to attack iran when the leader is begging for a debate.  If I lost my son in a war that could have been settled at the negotiation table with a nice group of countries, I'd be pissed.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2006, 11:26:39 PM »
I agree war is necessary in some cases.  However diplomacy should be employed first.  The recent situation:

The Taliban told the US and the world that they would turn over Bin laden to the US if the US could provide evidence that he was somehow involved.  The US media told us the Taliban refused to give him up.  The rest of the world heard their demand for proof.  We went to war, killed and lost soldiers, when they were willing to turn over Osama if we'd just provide evidence. 

So you have doubts that Osama was behind it?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2006, 11:28:49 PM »
Who's behind Osama?  What proof do you have he did it?  His video confession LOL?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2006, 11:38:01 PM »
Who's behind Osama?  What proof do you have he did it?  His video confession LOL?

If I'm not mistaken....he claimed responsibility!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,137095,00.html

Hope this helps!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2006, 11:43:38 PM »

Here is what I know, and what we can all see.

1- bin laden deserves to be killed.  Period.  Terrorist and behind past attacks.  I'd put him in the ground myself.

2- bin laden has taken credit for every terror attack he's done prior to 9/11.  For him not to take credit for 911 was odd, but hey, I trust our intel knows their shit.

3- When we asked the taliban to hand him over, they demanded proof.  And we just didn't have it.  We dropped bombs with 3 weeks of 9/11, even though they said they'd deliver him giftwrapped if we'd just reveal our evidence.  I don't understand why we'd invade another nation without making the case first.  First time we've ever done that.  But we did it anyway.

4- The videotape which shows a man with a different facial bone structure than Osama- absultely undeniable.  This tape is a fake.  period.  And fake intel always happens in war, but this tape came directly from our govt from some raid, and is the ONLY piece of evidence against osama.  

We manufactured evidence, without a doubt.  

The theory goes that bin laden was allowed to escape tora bora to egypt where he died from natty causes.  I don't have proof of course.  but I do have proof that the osama tape is a fake. The FBI doesn't have 911 listed on the charges against bin laden.  Weird, cause they had the USS Cole bombing on his rap sheet 3 months after it happened.  We're on 5 years now, and he's not on their list yet.

Mr I, looking at that info, do you believe Osama was behind 911?  If so, what do you base your belief upon?   i don't want to be all conspiracy nut on this point- I just want to know if that videotape is enough of a reason, and if you'd feel the same way if that tape is fake.

I have never doubted bin Laden was involved in terror activities in the past.  We readily admit that he was an asset in the 80s.

He is a figurehead in the muslim extremist community.  

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2006, 11:46:36 PM »
Here is what I know, and what we can all see.

1- bin laden deserves to be killed.  Period.  Terrorist and behind past attacks.  I'd put him in the ground myself.

2- bin laden has taken credit for every terror attack he's done prior to 9/11.  For him not to take credit for 911 was odd, but hey, I trust our intel knows their shit.

Read my re-edited post!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2006, 11:47:37 PM »

this tape has been widely criticized.  Aside from the fact that it came out 2 days before a close presidential election, many lifelong bin laden biographers say the face isn't him, the voice isn't him, and the rhetoric is definitely anti-american, where it was always anti-isr in the past.

I watched the tape - it's the same bin laden from my animated pic above - the "fake" osama.  And while "some sources have said the tape is genuine", our FBI never did.  

And the FBI doesn't lend it any credence either.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2006, 11:50:29 PM »
this tape has been widely criticized.  Aside from the fact that it came out 2 days before a close presidential election, many lifelong bin laden biographers say the face isn't him, the voice isn't him, and the rhetoric is definitely anti-american, where it was always anti-isr in the past.

I watched the tape - it's the same bin laden from my animated pic above - the "fake" osama.  And while "some sources have said the tape is genuine", our FBI never did.  

And the FBI doesn't lend it any credence either.

Jesus Christ Rob, the info you're getting is brainwashing you to death.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2006, 11:51:53 PM »

Hope this helps!
If you think that was Osama, I'm not the one who needs help ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2006, 11:53:08 PM »
Read my re-edited post!

Common sense tells me that a video released on teh eve of election day, in which bin laden essentially endorsed Kerry is a little strange.  Walter cronkite mocked it as a Karl Rove classic - http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/binladen_cronkite.html

here are the physical issues-
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osamatape2.html

It's not him on that tape.  i'd bet my bank account on it.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2006, 11:55:08 PM »
If I open this link and it's falling off the cliff on the LEFT side...I'll be pissed....okay, I'm gonna open it up now!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2006, 11:58:13 PM »
I hate to say this but the morphing pic really kinda sucks.  It doesn't really show 100% that the tape pic was not osama like the comparison pic.  It's a much better image to use.  It does prove 100% that there is no way the confession tape was osama. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2006, 11:59:37 PM »
Jesus Christ Rob, the info you're getting is brainwashing you to death.

hey man, i was and still an a very conservative republican.  I know it's a great information war going on between both sides, so I am sure to listen to both sides and choose the one with the best evidence.  I watch FOX news 4 hours every night, from Oreilly at 11 pm til Oreilly comes back on at 4 am :)  

The only things in tehis world that we have connecting bin laden to 911 are

1- a 2001 videotape - a miracle find by US special forces which immediately justified a war we had already started.

2- a 2004 videotape - oct 30 2004 for a Nov 4 election- and he tells the American peole to choose change... a glowing endorsement from the #1 terrorist on earht... how mad must kerry have been? LOL...

That's not him on those tapes.  Independent analysts from around the world say it, our eyes say it... the only one who confirmed the 2001 tape was real was the CIA.  And the 2004 tape didn't need verified until after the election.  

I really really want bin laden to be behind the attacks. I'd sleep a hell of a lot better.  But i've spent hours studying this stuff, I've done pixel by pixel anaysis of his facial structure.  The man on the 01 and 04 tapes not only has a new message and voice, but skull/eye distance ratios, nose bridge width, and cheek/jaw differential... different guy.

Also bin laden denied 911 to every muslim camera and newspaper that would listen. Any man who was that proud of what he had done, would be telling them to follow his lead- not denyhing his involvement.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2006, 12:02:06 AM »
Wednesday, Dec. 17, 2003 1:22 a.m. EST
Madeleine Albright: Bush Planning Bin Laden October Surprise[/b]

It was bad enough on Monday when Washington state Congressman "Baghdad" Jim McDermott suggested that President Bush could have captured Saddam Hussein long ago, but moved only when the news would have had maximum political effect.

But now, former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright is telling reporters that the Bush administration may already have captured Osama bin Laden and will release the news just before next year's presidential election.

On Fox News Channel's "Special Report with Brit Hume," Roll Call reporter Morton Kondracke recounted Albright's comments to him during an encounter before Tuesday night's broadcast, while she was waiting in the green room to appear on another show.

Kondracke said the former Clinton official approached him and asked, "Do you suppose that the Bush administration has Osama bin Laden hidden away somewhere and will bring him out before the election?"

Kondracke said that Albright didn't seem to be joking, explaining, "She was not smiling."

He shot back, "You can't seriously believe that."

Albright replied that she thought a bin Laden October Surprise orchestrated by Bush was "a possibility."

Reacting to Albright's bizarre outburst, former Reagan administration drug czar Bill Bennett told Fox News Channel's "Hannity & Colmes": "It's nuts. It's staggering. It's paranoid.

"Maybe this is the style of thinking she'd grown accustomed to in the Clinton administration," he added. "Shame on her for saying that, as a former secretary of state of the United States."

She predicted bin Laden would be conveniently captured to sway the election.  instead, the guy came out and endorsed Kerry LOL...  bush got all the boost in points, PLUS he got to keep public enemy #1 out there.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2006, 12:02:37 AM »
If I open this link and it's falling off the cliff on the LEFT side...I'll be pissed....okay, I'm gonna open it up now!

Okay, I'm officially pissed >:(!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2006, 12:04:27 AM »

fair enough.  a more balanced, world media explanation.  This also breaks down the cultural and dialect inconsistencies

http://www.viewzone.com/osama.html

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2006, 12:07:06 AM »
WTF PAL?  You're all over the info from Rush's site and Fox being kosher, but don't dare even look at anything that might be said on a left leaning site ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2006, 12:08:27 AM »
Top Bin Laden Expert: The Tapes are Fakes

Kevin Barrett

As a PhD in Islamic and Arabic Studies, I hate to say this, but I’ll say it anyway. The events of 9/11 had nothing to do with Islam. The war on terror itself is as phony as the latest “Bin Laden tape.” (Guardian 04)

It’s tough to admit because I know on which side my bread is buttered - and dropping Islam from the 9/11 equation is like dropping my bread butter-side-down. The myth that 9/11 had something to do with has poured millions into Arabic and Islamic studies. I finished my PhD in 2005, so all I have to do is keep my eyes in my pocket and my nose to the ground, parrot the party line, and I’ll be on the fast track to tenure.

The trouble is, it’s all based on a big lie. Take the recent “Bin Laden tape,” - please! That voice was no more Bin Laden than it was my late Aunt Corinne from Peoria. I recently helped translate a previously unknown Bin Laden tape, a real one from the early 90’s, back when he was still alive. I know the guy’s flowery religious rhetoric. The recent tape certainly wasn't him.

The top American Bin Laden expert agrees. Professor Bruce Lawrence, head of Duke University’s Religious Studies Department, has just finished a book of translations of Bin Laden’s speeches. He says the recent tape is a fake and that Bin Laden has been dead for years. (ABC 2004).

Ersatz Bin Laden tapes “verified” by the CIA are nothing new. Every Bin Laden statement since 2001 has been blatantly bogus. The last we heard from the real Bin Laden were the following words recorded by Pakistani journalists: “I stress that I have not carried out this act, which appears to have been carried out by individuals with their own motivation . . . I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks on the United States . . . I had no knowledge of these attacks. . .” (Wiki 2004)

Then, on December 13, 2001, as George Bush was whining about the “outrageous conspiracy theories” that were spreading like wildfire, the first and shoddiest of the “Bin Laden Speaks from the Grave” tapes appeared. The video’s sound and picture quality were horrible. It showed a big guy with a black beard, doing a passable imitation of Bin ’s voice, claiming foreknowledge, if not responsibility for the 9/11 attacks and chortling over their success. The trouble was, the big guy was clearly not Bin Laden. He was at least 40 or 50 pounds heavier and his facial features were obviously different. (911Res 2005)

The “Fatty Bin Laden tape” was widely ridiculed and I have yet to meet an informed observer who considers it authentic. (If you haven’t figured this out yet, go back and look at the images from the tape and compare them to other images of Bin Laden.) But the media let the fraud pass without asking the hard questions. Why was the US government waving this blatantly fake “confession” video in our faces?

Perhaps due to the widespread hilarity evoked by Fatty Bin Laden, the next Ousama-from-beyond-the-grave message had no images: It was an audio tape delivered to al-Jazeera in the fall of 2002. The CIA verified it as “authentic,” but ended up with egg on its face when the world’s leading voice identification experts at IDIAP in Switzerland reported that “the message was recorded by an impostor.” (Guardian 2002)

Every Bin Laden message since then has been equally phony. They are released at moments when the Bush regime needs a boost - and the American (mainstream) media go along with the fraud. Remember the bogus Bin Laden tape that made headlines right before the 2004 elections? If you didn’t figure out that it was a CIA-produced commercial for George Bush, I have some great bridges to sell you. Walter Cronkite, bless his heart, opined that Karl Rove was behind that tape. (CNN ) But the rest of the media just kept pretending that the Emperor was clothed.

And the fraud continues. Last week’s Bin Laden tape has been ridiculed by America’s top Bin Laden expert, yet the US media gamely held its tattered fig leaf over the Emperor’s loins. Professor Lawrence believes that the tape was designed to distract world opinion from the horrific massacre of Pakistani civilians by an errant CIA drone. But it may have another, more sinister purpose: To prepare public opinion for another false-flag 9/11-style attack designed to trigger a US-Israel nuclear attack on Iran. (AC 2005)

As our top Bin Laden expert Professor Lawrence says, the real Bin Laden, who insisted that he had nothing to do with 9/11, has been dead since 2001. The fake messages have been fabricated by al-CIA-duh to support the Bush regime and its phony “war on terror.” It is time for Americans to rise up against the masters of synthetic terror who have been looting the US taxpayer, torching the Constitution, demolishing the economy, and threatening a nuclear Armageddon.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2006, 12:11:48 AM »
Top Bin Laden Expert: The Tapes are Fakes

Kevin Barrett

As a PhD in Islamic and Arabic Studies, I hate to say this, but I’ll say it anyway. The events of 9/11 had nothing to do with Islam. The war on terror itself is as phony as the latest “Bin Laden tape.” (Guardian 04)

It’s tough to admit because I know on which side my bread is buttered - and dropping Islam from the 9/11 equation is like dropping my bread butter-side-down. The myth that 9/11 had something to do with has poured millions into Arabic and Islamic studies. I finished my PhD in 2005, so all I have to do is keep my eyes in my pocket and my nose to the ground, parrot the party line, and I’ll be on the fast track to tenure.

The trouble is, it’s all based on a big lie. Take the recent “Bin Laden tape,” - please! That voice was no more Bin Laden than it was my late Aunt Corinne from Peoria. I recently helped translate a previously unknown Bin Laden tape, a real one from the early 90’s, back when he was still alive. I know the guy’s flowery religious rhetoric. The recent tape certainly wasn't him.

The top American Bin Laden expert agrees. Professor Bruce Lawrence, head of Duke University’s Religious Studies Department, has just finished a book of translations of Bin Laden’s speeches. He says the recent tape is a fake and that Bin Laden has been dead for years. (ABC 2004).

Ersatz Bin Laden tapes “verified” by the CIA are nothing new. Every Bin Laden statement since 2001 has been blatantly bogus. The last we heard from the real Bin Laden were the following words recorded by Pakistani journalists: “I stress that I have not carried out this act, which appears to have been carried out by individuals with their own motivation . . . I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks on the United States . . . I had no knowledge of these attacks. . .” (Wiki 2004)

Then, on December 13, 2001, as George Bush was whining about the “outrageous conspiracy theories” that were spreading like wildfire, the first and shoddiest of the “Bin Laden Speaks from the Grave” tapes appeared. The video’s sound and picture quality were horrible. It showed a big guy with a black beard, doing a passable imitation of Bin ’s voice, claiming foreknowledge, if not responsibility for the 9/11 attacks and chortling over their success. The trouble was, the big guy was clearly not Bin Laden. He was at least 40 or 50 pounds heavier and his facial features were obviously different. (911Res 2005)

The “Fatty Bin Laden tape” was widely ridiculed and I have yet to meet an informed observer who considers it authentic. (If you haven’t figured this out yet, go back and look at the images from the tape and compare them to other images of Bin Laden.) But the media let the fraud pass without asking the hard questions. Why was the US government waving this blatantly fake “confession” video in our faces?

Perhaps due to the widespread hilarity evoked by Fatty Bin Laden, the next Ousama-from-beyond-the-grave message had no images: It was an audio tape delivered to al-Jazeera in the fall of 2002. The CIA verified it as “authentic,” but ended up with egg on its face when the world’s leading voice identification experts at IDIAP in Switzerland reported that “the message was recorded by an impostor.” (Guardian 2002)

Every Bin Laden message since then has been equally phony. They are released at moments when the Bush regime needs a boost - and the American (mainstream) media go along with the fraud. Remember the bogus Bin Laden tape that made headlines right before the 2004 elections? If you didn’t figure out that it was a CIA-produced commercial for George Bush, I have some great bridges to sell you. Walter Cronkite, bless his heart, opined that Karl Rove was behind that tape. (CNN ) But the rest of the media just kept pretending that the Emperor was clothed.

And the fraud continues. Last week’s Bin Laden tape has been ridiculed by America’s top Bin Laden expert, yet the US media gamely held its tattered fig leaf over the Emperor’s loins. Professor Lawrence believes that the tape was designed to distract world opinion from the horrific massacre of Pakistani civilians by an errant CIA drone. But it may have another, more sinister purpose: To prepare public opinion for another false-flag 9/11-style attack designed to trigger a US-Israel nuclear attack on Iran. (AC 2005)

As our top Bin Laden expert Professor Lawrence says, the real Bin Laden, who insisted that he had nothing to do with 9/11, has been dead since 2001. The fake messages have been fabricated by al-CIA-duh to support the Bush regime and its phony “war on terror.” It is time for Americans to rise up against the masters of synthetic terror who have been looting the US taxpayer, torching the Constitution, demolishing the economy, and threatening a nuclear Armageddon.

Mr I, do you put any value at all in the very educated opinions of both America, and the world's, foremost bin Laden experts when tehy say it is not him on the tapes?

They have nothing to gain or lose in the matter.  The CIA has EVERYTHING to lose if they don't verify the tape.  I tend to believe the more educated and objective person when there is a disagreement - and the experts are clearly more educated, and the CIA are obviously the most UN-objective evaluators of the work.