Author Topic: Best tampon.....  (Read 22595 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: Best tampon.....
« Reply #125 on: December 11, 2007, 11:33:35 AM »
See, i never understood that...how do you do that? I'd rather just change one every hour if need be.

Lisa

:-\
Not sure.  I think she said "side by side"  :P
She said sometimes surgeries can go on for hours and they can't just leave for a second to go pee or whatever because then they have to "re-sanitize", not to mention some things just can't be walked out on.

and that is about the most ill-informed info i've ever heard from a female professional health gyno person in surgery.  she ought not be allowed to give advice or even voice an opinion like that.

surely a super maxi tampon and a big pad if it's that bad would be more appropriate (or just call in sick !!!

xL

I think I'd be more than pissed if my surgeon called in sick due to menstruation  ::)
:

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #126 on: December 11, 2007, 11:42:48 AM »

I think I'd be more than pissed if my surgeon called in sick due to menstruation  ::)

& I'd be super-duper double maxi-sized upset if a female gyno doctor suggested something as ridiculous as that.

whatever.

but perhaps your doctor who pretends to use two tampons is sick and tired of bleeding stories and is attempting a one-line response (with a mad sense of humour...

xL

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #127 on: December 11, 2007, 08:43:16 PM »
This makes me never want to lick vagina again... :-\
K

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #128 on: December 12, 2007, 10:35:42 AM »

(I once had to go to the doctor (the day after the night before), to get help to get one out, because I'd lost or couldn't find the string...

True story.

When I was 13 and in the 8th grade, my girlfriend's little sister who was 11 and in the 6th grade started her period. Since their mom had died when they were both very young, and since they were both being raised by their father who neither of them wanted to discuss these types of things with, ...like the good big sister that she was "C" taught her little sister "L" all about tampons and how to use them, ...or so she thought.  :D

One day a bunch of us were hanging out at "C's" house afterschool. We were sitting in the kitchen, when "L" comes down the stairs and says... "C, ...I don't know about these tampon thingy's. I've had it in for about 4 days now, ...and it's getting kind-a-soggy"  :o

Needless to say, we all hit the floor laughing. It seems "C" forgot the part about telling her she needs to change the tampon every few hours
w

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: December 16, 2007, 04:19:08 PM »
no really, I'd lost the string.

It had gone up inside me (all by itself I must add), though I'd been dancing all night at the disco...

I realised when I got home and it was only lost overnight because I again tried really hard to find the string in the morning, gave up and made it to the doc immediately.

...I have heard stories about women who have put another in forgetting there was one there already, which sounds to me like the horror story of the gyno doctor who puts two up at a time.  I always figured they were women who'd had lots of kids or something.  (And to whom I'd still recommend a super tampon and a maxi pad),

but perhaps my comments can only be applicable to a childless girly like me who has a difficult time getting a mini one in and out.

Also I was on the pill for 13 years, from the age of 16 till I was 30, so had practically no period.  I even moved it to Monday morning so I wouldn't bleed at weekends.

& I had no sympathy whatsoever for women who worked for me and called in sick with their monthlies.  I told everyone else in the office that they had diaorrehea and then left tampons on their desk and in the washroom so they'd be truly embarrassed when they showed back up to work.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: December 16, 2007, 04:50:09 PM »
True story.

When I was 13 and in the 8th grade, my girlfriend's little sister who was 11 and in the 6th grade started her period. Since their mom had died when they were both very young, and since they were both being raised by their father who neither of them wanted to discuss these types of things with, ...like the good big sister that she was "C" taught her little sister "L" all about tampons and how to use them, ...or so she thought.  :D

One day a bunch of us were hanging out at "C's" house afterschool. We were sitting in the kitchen, when "L" comes down the stairs and says... "C, ...I don't know about these tampon thingy's. I've had it in for about 4 days now, ...and it's getting kind-a-soggy"  :o

Needless to say, we all hit the floor laughing. It seems "C" forgot the part about telling her she needs to change the tampon every few hours

sounds really horrible.  she probably got a disgusting female gyno disorder from that episode.

someone shoulda told her !!!

One of my funny childhood memories is the pads in the bottom drawer.  My mum sat me down and told me all about it when I was 12 and those Dr Whites pads sat there staring back at me.  Waiting for me to grow up. 

I didn't get my period till I was 16.  I had to take those pads to girl guide camp and back with me and I was the last one in my class to get my bleed.  It was dire.  But luckily I learned all about it from my friends.  I remember helping girls in the gym shower and explaining to them what was happening. 

I went on the Pill at 16 (immediately after getting my period) and I lost my virginity (wonderfully) that year too.

& I didn't grow tits till I was 17
xL

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #131 on: December 16, 2007, 05:20:15 PM »
no really, I'd lost the string.
It had gone up inside me (all by itself I must add), though I'd been dancing all night at the disco...
I realised when I got home and it was only lost overnight because I again tried really hard to find the string in the morning, gave up and made it to the doc immediately.
...I have heard stories about women who have put another in forgetting there was one there already, which sounds to me like the horror story of the gyno doctor who puts two up at a time.  I always figured they were women who'd had lots of kids or something.  (And to whom I'd still recommend a super tampon and a maxi pad),

I have a really gross BLACK tampon story that i love to tell people to gross them out, however i do not think some on here would appreciate it.

Lisa

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: December 16, 2007, 05:38:55 PM »
if it didn't happen to you, you can tell it without shame. 

irregardless, you can change the names to protect the innocent...

come on !!!

it's all just a learning experience, we need to know !!  (like what not to do)

my mother only showed me what to do with pads, she never mentioned tampons...

xL

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #133 on: December 16, 2007, 05:43:53 PM »
if it didn't happen to you, you can tell it without shame.
come on !!!
it's all just a learning experience...  (like what not to do)

No, it did happen to me and now, 20+ years later i think my whorey dorey stories are funny and i love to tell them...i also love telling some of my hubbies whorey military stories...between the 2 of us, we can keep a bar rolling.

Lisa