Author Topic: President Bush assassinated...  (Read 4744 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: President Bush assassinated...
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2006, 08:51:48 PM »
Absolutely not.  But if we're going to send thousands of men to die overseas catching him, I do expect the govt to give us some sort of evidence he was even involved. 

They gave us one tape in 2001 and one tape in 2004.  Both contained a man which was not bin Laden.  They verified them. 

Do you trust a govt which lied to you about the authenticity of these tapes?

Mr I - are you scared to post that you don't trust the govt, or do you actually trust a govt that outright lied to you? 

I answered your Q (So you would take the word of a terrorist rather than you're own Government??)   ;)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2006, 09:59:13 PM »

Do you trust a govt which lied to you about the authenticity of these tapes?

If that were the case (which I doubt it is) yes, I would trust my Government, Democrat or Republican over a terrorist who wants us to be killed and America destroyed!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2006, 10:04:05 PM »
If that were the case (which I doubt it is) yes, I would trust my Government, Democrat or Republican over a terrorist who wants us to be killed and America destroyed!

You said it yourself that it didn't look like him on the tape.  If that's not him, then the CIA completely lied to the American people about him confessing. 

We're STILL bombing the taliban (200 killed today) because they wouldn't turn over bin laden in 2001.  Instead, they said "Show us evidence and we will deliver him!"  We didn't have any.  So we started bombing the country and haven't stopped for 5 years.

I'm saying thsi because there are men out there, 18 years old, dying in the sand, because our CIA told us a lie.  Doesn't that make you a little upset?    yes, we should go after osama for the USS Cole.  But for 911?  He didn't do it.  We have the best intel in the world, and we don't have a single shread of evidence that he did it.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2006, 10:09:40 PM »
You said it yourself that it didn't look like him on the tape. 

Dude, I'm no photog expert....if I was in court I would get laughed off the stand!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2006, 10:10:36 PM »

There is recorded proof, many hours of it in fact, that the FBI actually planned the 1993 WTC attack.  They gave the truck, the explosives, the location (which pillar to park against even), and the time and date for the attack.  The terrorists were told it was just an exercise, but they didn't trust the fed, so they secretly recorded it.   They're in prison for it anyway, and the tapes, which played for one day on all the major media outlets, were ruled "inconclusive" and not admitted into evidence.

The attacks were blamed on bin laden, which he denied.

Who do you believe?  The FBI, with a smoking gun tape, or OBL, who takes credit for everything else but not this one?  

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2006, 10:14:34 PM »

The attacks were blamed on bin laden, which he denied.

Who do you believe?  The FBI, with a smoking gun tape, or OBL, who takes credit for everything else but not this one?  

He did take credit for it, BTW, I believe the FBI......I'm very attached to my country!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2006, 10:27:18 PM »
He did take credit for it, BTW, I believe the FBI......I'm very attached to my country!

I am attached to my country too!  I love the US!  That is why when I believe that 3000 of my countrymen were allowed to die to further the war effort, it pisses me off!  Our founding fathers would be shitting their pants right now, if they saw us attacking other countries using fake evidence, woudn't they? 

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2006, 10:28:41 PM »
I am attached to my country too!  I love the US!  That is why when I believe that 3000 of my countrymen were allowed to die to further the war effort, it pisses me off!  Our founding fathers would be shitting their pants right now, if they saw us attacking other countries using fake evidence, woudn't they? 

I personally think our founding Fathers wouldn't have tolerated it for as long as we did!!

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2006, 10:37:05 PM »
You said it yourself that it didn't look like him on the tape.  If that's not him, then the CIA completely lied to the American people about him confessing. 

We're STILL bombing the taliban (200 killed today) because they wouldn't turn over bin laden in 2001.  Instead, they said "Show us evidence and we will deliver him!"  We didn't have any.  So we started bombing the country and haven't stopped for 5 years.

I'm saying thsi because there are men out there, 18 years old, dying in the sand, because our CIA told us a lie.  Doesn't that make you a little upset?    yes, we should go after osama for the USS Cole.  But for 911?  He didn't do it.  We have the best intel in the world, and we don't have a single shread of evidence that he did it.

I agree with you 100%.  Mr. I is so conservative that he is blind.....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2006, 10:49:52 PM »
I personally think our founding Fathers wouldn't have tolerated it for as long as we did!!

I agree- OBL should have been taken out a long time ago.

Many believe - myself included - that OBL is used as a terror tool now.  A very fishy tape comes out admitting he did 911 - and it's the only proof of his involvement.  Then, 3 eyars later, 2 days before the Presidential election, another OBL tape - same fat faced guy with the weird nose - comes out and asks americans to vote bush out, effectively telling the world that OBL endorses kerry, and scares americans at teh same time.

If he were to die or be caught, the already thin war supporrt would get worse. 

Mr I, you're a bright guy... do you think that there is any chance whatsoever that some in our govt knew 911 would happen, and 1) warned pentagon brass not to fly, and 2) let it happen cause the US people would never support a war otherwise?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2006, 01:59:15 PM »
Poor taste. I don't think it would be good if it was Blair, Chirac, Putin, Castro or anybody.
The House that Ruth built

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2006, 05:22:12 PM »
He denied it in all interviews he did.

However, there was one videotape found by US forces.  But the man on that tape was 50 pounds heavier, several inches shorter, wrote with the wrong hand, had different nose and cheekbones, and spoke with an entirely different inflection than bin laden.  It contradicted all bin laden's earlier statements too.

That's the only thing we have with him claiming responsibility.  Even 5 years later, the FBI doesn't put 911 on his rap sheet.  Weird.

Bin Laden was "carbing up" that week........
HAHA, RON.....

bicepsforyou

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2006, 08:12:30 PM »
I like the but pic.
"Mystery Is Life"