Author Topic: Wrath of Frank McGrath  (Read 5729 times)

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
Wrath of Frank McGrath
« on: September 03, 2006, 09:14:25 PM »
This guy just blows me away.  I know that there are plenty of topics on him but I had to start my own.  I'd love to see him onstage against Phil at the ASC 2007.  You think Phil has genetics...yeah but Frank in perfect condition is something extremely scary.  When he recovers, he should head to Milos or over to England with Dorian.  Come 2007 he would be a monster. 

thor_odin

• Getbig II
Re: Wrath of Frank McGrath
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2006, 03:03:58 AM »
He looks too smug and arrogant. He needs to spend more time living outside his arsehole.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2006, 05:01:09 AM »
He looks too smug and arrogant. He needs to spend more time living outside his arsehole.

Only insecure people offer this kind of commentary.  :'(

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2006, 05:22:26 AM »

Ummm...its a supplement ad and natuarally the bb models would want to look confident in their physiques (which they attribute somewhat to the products they are promoting).  You wouldn't promote a product looking like someone just ran over your dog now would you?  :)  Bad for business.

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2006, 05:30:30 AM »
Doom is amused.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2006, 07:04:03 AM »
Phil Heath should be carrying Frank's gym back and spotting when needed
Here comes the money shot

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2006, 07:10:54 AM »
Did good landing Universal deal. Why do you think he's in no hurry to compete?

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2006, 07:18:02 AM »

???  Fucking retard

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2006, 07:36:02 AM »

Living in his arsehole would mean that this head is up his ass and he is not up to standard or scratch.
Seeing as your comment is probably aimed at the confident demeanor he appears to have, which could be perceived as arrogance by some, usually by those easily intimidated.

Perhaps a better comment would be "to step off his pedestal" or "stop turning his nose up" or even "living in the clouds" although this could be misconstrued.

Then you could put your resentful attitude and views of Frank McGrath across more accurately for all of us to understand.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2006, 07:38:35 AM »
I definitely think there is a group of guys on this board who see this guy and A) either wish they looked like him or B) are homosexually attracted to him (brad pitt syndrome) and their minds can't accept their gayness.
$

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2006, 07:40:56 AM »
I'll pass on the B, and admit to the A.

Freaky forearms.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2006, 07:43:35 AM »
They are interelated. You can't deny either. It's a double edge sword.
$

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2006, 07:47:09 AM »
Ok, then, I'll just just be happy to have puny forearms. I aint got no Brad Pitt syndrome. Did come down with some Jolie's the one time though...

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2006, 07:48:01 AM »
Forearms is really a big genetic thing. if you don't have forearms you never will.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2006, 07:54:50 AM »
Unbeliavable how the genetically gifted have insertions all the way at the wrist.

Mine start somewhere at the elbow.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2006, 08:06:40 AM »
Living in his arsehole would mean that this head is up his ass and he is not up to standard or scratch.
Seeing as your comment is probably aimed at the confident demeanor he appears to have, which could be perceived as arrogance by some, usually by those easily intimidated.

I definitely think there is a group of guys on this board who see this guy and A) either wish they looked like him or B) are homosexually attracted to him (brad pitt syndrome) and their minds can't accept their gayness.

It’s the DEFR dynamic (desire, envy, fear, rejection).  Gay men do it all the time.

Person A desperately wants and envies person B, but feeling insecure and indimidated person A tries to reject person B before (A assumes) B has a chance to reject person A.  :'(

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2006, 08:14:49 AM »

You obviousally have never met a Newfie. To the person they are the most laid back, genuine, self deprecating group you could find. I have never met a Newfie who did not laugh harder at themselves than people laugh at them . . . just a fantastic bunch.

The guys are down to earth and every woman on that rock is hot.

The beef.