Author Topic: Let your voice be heard on the King/Wolf judging debacle  (Read 3409 times)

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
Let your voice be heard on the King/Wolf judging debacle
« on: September 04, 2006, 11:42:50 AM »
The IFBB doesn't care what fans or the 'peanut gallery' think about the judging results of the Montreal Pro.  Hit them where it hurts: The pocketbook.

Tomorrow morning, call hardbody entertainment, the company webcasting the Olympia for a fee, and tell them you will not be buying the Olympia package because the of inconsistent juding standards of the IFBB.  Tell them you enjoy their events and admire their company's great reputation, but refuse to give your hard earned money to a company working with a very corrupt IFBB.

After about 10 of us call, they'll have something to talk about at lunch.  After 20 of us call, they'll be on the phone with the IFBB.  After 30 call, they'll take a long hard look at whether they'll work with the IFBB next year.  After 50 call, they'll be pissed.

Ask for FRED BERGER, the Chief Executive Officer. 

Hardbody Entertainment,LLC
975 Cobb Place Boulevard - Suite 201
Kennesaw, Georgia 30144

(678) 581-0440 Headquarters

-TK

Fred Berger (CEO of HardBody Entertainment and Title sponsor of the Olympia) came on Muscleradio.com in the last segment and announced he was excited to have an alliance with Muscle Radio. He went on to explain about Hard Body Ent., Road to the Pros and title sponsorship of the Olympia. Fred is in the retail business for the home improvement industry which has evolved into service business with close to a thousand employees. He wants to make things affordable for the fans and is looking to attract bigger sponsors for the industry.

They are going to have a live webcast at http://www.hardbodyentertainment.tv of the Olympia. 2 hour purchase for $12.95 or the entire weekend for $24.95 and it will be available on demand after the Olympia. Press conference, expo, mixed martial arts, fit model search, prejudging (men and women), everything will be covered. There will be live cameras around the expo, getting interviews with people and various companies. They also have a partnership with AMI to put on the Fit Model Search - $150,000 in cash and prizes. http://www.fitmodelsearch.com

Hardbody Entertainment will also be putting out DVDs of the Olympia. Pre-puchase special during and the week after the Olympia for $19.95 and $24.95 there after.
Chadwick Mower in 2008

affy

Re: Let your voice be heard on the King/Wolf judging debacle
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2006, 11:44:13 AM »
done

its a revolution guys

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2006, 11:50:54 AM »
The IFBB doesn't care what fans or the 'peanut gallery' think about the judging results of the Montreal Pro.  Hit them where it hurts: The pocketbook.

Tomorrow morning, call hardbody entertainment, the company webcasting the Olympia for a fee, and tell them you will not be buying the Olympia package because the of inconsistent juding standards of the IFBB.  Tell them you enjoy their events and admire their company's great reputation, but refuse to give your hard earned money to a company working with a very corrupt IFBB.

After about 10 of us call, they'll have something to talk about at lunch.  After 20 of us call, they'll be on the phone with the IFBB.  After 30 call, they'll take a long hard look at whether they'll work with the IFBB next year.  After 50 call, they'll be pissed.

Kennesaw, Georgia 30144

-TK

Good as done.
Motherboy (the band).

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2006, 11:53:08 AM »
Hope you all do it.Time to change some things in this sport.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2006, 11:55:51 AM »
Hope you all do it.Time to change some things in this sport.

Yes, even I agree with you on that.  Kamali looked better than last week but there is no way he should have taken 4th place.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2006, 02:08:55 PM »
interesting!

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2006, 02:10:27 PM »
It had to be done.  King looked like he was going to kill himself if he didn't do well.  I think he knows (about the gift), and I hope he has learned some things.
you are gay.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2006, 02:12:21 PM »
Is there a web address for those of us outside the U.S. ?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2006, 02:13:26 PM »
Lol, someone got a gift at a bodybuilding show, who cares, it's always happened, and will continue to do so.

Let's all phone weider and tell him how we think the 80 Olympia was a joke. ::)

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2006, 02:14:34 PM »
BTW, Anal Lube, good plan. (weirdest sentence I've ever written ???)

TDK

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2006, 02:14:51 PM »
Great idea but I'm a Brit and am not paying for an overseas call so will leave it to the Yanks to save the day  ;D

Anal Iceman:  Do you have an email addy for them for us people overseas?  Even though you cannot get the Olympia on PPV here I can still pretend can't I  :)

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2006, 02:18:53 PM »
Lol, someone got a gift at a bodybuilding show, who cares, it's always happened, and will continue to do so.

And several other O's. Weider won give a shit, but someone who's not directly affiliated, and stands to lose a buck will. A complacent attitude is anyones prorrogative, but not if you want to do something about it. And if you couldnt care less, thats fine too. Some people do, thats all.

TDK

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2006, 02:24:22 PM »

I think a lot of us agree that enough is enough and have sat back and watched the judging system in the IFBB go to shit for too long.  People power is a wonderful thing.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2006, 02:26:04 PM »
This is becoming like Professional Wrestling

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Deep Tissue Massage

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2006, 02:37:52 PM »
it'll wake people up a bit.  also perhaps muscular development could do a writeup on the fans standin up against BS judging. and perhaps the judges will be a litle nervous about doing it th next wek if they have to get bitches at by a crabby pecker this weekend
Chadwick Mower in 2008

irish_strenght

• Getbig II
  • sex me im irish
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2006, 02:38:02 PM »
for what shawn siad too me last week on smackdown im going to post him a really bitchy mesage on getbig

NubianMuscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2006, 03:58:24 PM »

Almost. In professional wrestling, the wrestlers are told before the match which one is going to win. ;D
D

THEBERG

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2006, 04:03:16 PM »

Kennesaw, Georgia 30144

-TK

this is a very good idea, if the public voice there concern and pull support then they have no option but to change to bring back customers.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2006, 04:18:55 PM »
Almost. In professional wrestling, the wrestlers are told before the match which one is going to win                                             

FFFFF@#@@##KKK Off , thats not true is it , you are kidding right , those guys are legit man

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2006, 04:36:29 PM »
Almost. In professional wrestling, the wrestlers are told before the match which one is going to win. ;D

In Professional Bodybuilding......it's all about who you blow know

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2006, 04:36:59 PM »

Kennesaw, Georgia 30144

-TK

Maybe we can call Muscletech or another sponser instead.  If a sponser pulls out - that puts a big hurt on too.
Motherboy (the band).

thisiskeith12

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2006, 04:58:16 PM »
With all respect to Chick, I understand King is his friend and all, but it's a lousy assumption that King placed better than Wolf. Who cares about the lighting, there are over 100 photos of King from the contest and not one of them compares to Wolf. Some people don't need lighting to win, they just work hard, show up, and get what's given to them.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2006, 05:45:32 PM »
Great idea but I'm a Brit and am not paying for an overseas call so will leave it to the Yanks to save the day  ;D

Anal Iceman:  Do you have an email addy for them for us people overseas?  Even though you cannot get the Olympia on PPV here I can still pretend can't I  :)

We don't have the best of work ethic.........

Personally, I'll leave for someone else to do...........see what I mean?
HAHA, RON.....

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2006, 05:53:07 PM »
I'm calling i'm still pissed about Rusty Jeffers placing in the masters..